Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat (781 Views)

How Do I Treat My Sick Broilers? Help A Brother / My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by Unclekayfarms: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Have noticed this goat disease is common in Nigeria but now I'm experiencing it on my goats.(picture illustration attached)

Please I need your suggestions and useful advice. Nairaland veterinarians, how can I treat my goat against a spreading disease likely to kill it.

Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by Uzomacharles: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Covid 19 Maybe...
Shey him no dey wear Facemask?
Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by foxxydude: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Scabies
Get a vet
Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by SpicyMimi(f): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
I love goats, as pets and as food cheesy I love chasing goats anytime I spot 1 or more cheesy very cute animals, though thieves...stole our foodstuffs several times....I miss Oyo state.

Modified : Seen. That goat needs help, hopefully someone can recommend something helpful to you.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
I don't know the name of this disease.

However, I can send you a copy of the book WHERE THERE IS NO VET.

Send a WhatsApp message to the number in my signature.

All the best.
Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by jidestroud(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Unclekayfarms:
Have noticed is not uncommon in Nigeria but now I'm experiencing this.(picture illustration attached)

Please I need your suggestions and useful advice. Nairaland veterinarians
What your goat have there is called mange.
Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by Unclekayfarms: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
jidestroud:

What your goat have their is called mange.
Thanks 'cause I have no clue of the name
Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by Unclekayfarms: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Companymatters:
I don't know the name of this disease.

However, I can send you a copy of the book WHERE THERE IS NO VET.

Send a WhatsApp message to the number in my signature.

All the best.
Thanks

Lalasticlala
Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by olaide68(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=jidestroud post=93643018]
What your goat have there is called mange.[/quote
Your goat have ORF it's contiguous disease it spread fast,]isolate the goat .
Treatment.
1.Scrap the place and make a past of branded turmeric and apply.
2.Scrape and treat with iodine and give the goat to drink.1ml. With time it will disappear.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by illicit(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
That can not be Messi, it must be CR7
wink
Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by jidestroud(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
@olaide68
Pls do take a closer look at it again. That's mange and could be treated locally or by injection to kill of the mites.
@unclekayfarms could you help provide clearer pictures?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by Adebayour49(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Administer 2ml of ivermectin injection subcutaneous i.e under the goat skin twice a week and wait for result
Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by Unclekayfarms: 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Adebayour49:
Administer 2ml of ivermectin injection subcutaneous i.e under the goat skin twice a week and wait for result
Thanks
Re: How Can I Treat The Disease Affecting My Goat by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Adebayour49:
May men and opportunities favour you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Acres Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale.. / Beautiful Flowers / Agriculture In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.