Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor (855 Views)

FG Approves $2 Billion For First Phase Of $4.6 Billion Ibom Deep Seaport / Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by Hunchogee: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
PROGRAMME PROMO!

Tune to Channels Television by 6.30pm and AIT Online by 9.00pm today to watch a special edition of Discover Akwa Ibom Documentary Series featuring the Ibom Deep Sea Port Project.

Also follow Akwa Ibom State Government and UDOM Emmanuel on Facebook to to watch the live streaming.

Powered by Akwa Ibom State Ministry of Information and Strategy

#DiscoverAkwaIbom #CompletionAgenda #UdomEmmanuel #AkwaIbomState #GovUdomIsWorking
https://www.facebook.com/223506687850114/posts/1503722229828547/

Mynd44... Make it rain

1 Like

Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by Bkayyy: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Now this is what I call development. Development engineered towards securing the future of the unborn not celebrating exploitation of natural resources, imagine solid minerals. Not just solid minerals but radioactive uranium that its mining is known to cause genetic mutation.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by Hunchogee: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
Now this is what I call development. Development engineered towards securing the future of the unborn not celebrating exploitation of natural resources, imagine solid minerals. Not just solid minerals but radioactive uranium that its mining is known to cause genetic mutation.
Hmmm, just be part of the streaming..
Mynd44..
Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by AyinUyo: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
nice one....... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by Hunchogee: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
AyinUyo:
nice one....... Akwa Ibom to the world.
Yes oo
Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by yaki84: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yes oo
Don't have much data to stream it...
Wassup
Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by Blue3k(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
yaki84:

Don't have much data to stream it...
Wassup

Its on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bh98QB-uOA
Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by iKnee: 12:47am On Sep 07, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yes oo
are you Atouke?
I loved his updates about ibom, he stopped and you came..
Following you already...

1 Like

Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by Hunchogee: 3:25am On Sep 07, 2020
iKnee:
are you Atouke?
I loved his updates about ibom, he stopped and you came..
Following you already...
Am not him oo..
But that guy was good that year and I was his biggest fan..
Find below our few conversations recently

Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by Osaze007: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2020
This is development not all those 2x2 stores
Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by iKnee: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hunchogee:

Am not him oo..
But that guy was good that year and I was his biggest fan..
Find below our few conversations recently
you just got your self a fan too..
Try staying off tribal banters, it pains me as an igbo guy to see you thread words with some miscreants..
I love your work!

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by Ilaumoh(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
iKnee:
Try staying off tribal banters, it pains me as an igbo guy to see you thread words with some miscreants..
I love your work!
Time will change me.. Thanks for the love bro
Re: Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor by Hunchogee: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2020
iKnee:
I love your work!
Ok blood

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Slams Visa Ban On Election Riggers In Nigeria / Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel / Anambra International Airport Tower Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.