Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out (497 Views)

Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered / FFK To Buhari: Sack Your Service Chiefs, Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered / Shehu Sani Cries Out Over The 'Evil Plans' Of APC Kaduna Members Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by iwaeda: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
The Senator representing Niger East Senatorial District, Mohammed Sani Musa has again cried out to President Muhammadu Buhari to come to the rescue of his constituencies in Niger State who he said are being massacred almost on daily basis by bandits.

This distress call was as a result of the invasion of three different Local government areas-Shiroro, Mariga and Rafi where no fewer than twenty-five people were killed by gunmen in an orchestrated invasion between Wednesday and Thursday last week.

Besides those who were killed, scores of people were also injured while a Commercial bank was also burgled.

Senator Musa in a statement described the attack of his constituency as rather unfortunate which he said is above the powers of the state government.

“What has been happening in these local government areas in the state for the past months unabated is above the capability of both the state and affected local government areas.

“It needs the immediate intervention of the Federal government in terms of security and financial support,” he declared.

He commiserated with victims of the attack, saying the enemies of peace in the area would soon be brought to book.

Senator Musa while commending the security operatives in the state including members of the vigilante group for their selfless services urged them not to relent towards restoring lasting peace in the state.

“I would like to express my deep condolences to the families of the victims of this senseless attack. The heroism of the Police officers is indeed something commendable,” he declared.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/banditry-my-people-are-being-slaughtered-everyday-sen-sani-cries-out
Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by iwaeda: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
The man has not helped people of Katsina, it is those in Niger he will rescue?

3 Likes

Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by Brandstudio01: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nigerian youths have lost. God save their unborn children
Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
So wetin make we do
Call El Rufai
Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by iwaeda: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
This distress call was as a result of the invasion of three different Local government areas-Shiroro, Mariga and Rafi where no fewer than twenty-five people were killed by gunmen in an orchestrated invasion between Wednesday and Thursday last week.
Besides those who were killed, scores of people were also injured while a Commercial bank was also burgled.
Senator Musa in a statement described the attack of his constituency as rather unfortunate which he said is above the powers of the state government.

Beyond state government?

1 Like

Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by eejo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Boko Haram is gradually spreading down. once they are strong Kwara and others states bordering Niger will feel the full impact. Nigerians wake up before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by eejo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
iwaeda:

Beyond state government?
Boko Haram members and they are well trained. Nigerians wake up before it is too late.
Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by teadrake(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
I weak for this country
Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by iwaeda: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
eejo:
Boko Haram members and they are well trained. Nigerians wake up before it is too late.
Hope they will not over run the land?
Lalastic.lala
Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by kingzizzy: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
The security forces are busy chasing unarmed IPOB while those with arms are busy killing Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by November1857(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
iwaeda:
The man has not helped people of Katsina, it is those in Niger he will rescue?
I tired oo, the person where no fit help his people, na you him go come help !
Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by iwaeda: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
November1857:
I tired oo, the person where no fit help his people, na you him go come help !
That is it
Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
It is finished, government will do nothing until people start fighting back with sticks and stones but as far as fighting these Fulani terrorists is concerned, nothing will happen to them cool
Re: Banditry: My People Are Being Slaughtered Everyday, Senator Sani Cries Out by akpa666: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mr senator you have more 3 good years to cry 4+4 amaka

(1) (Reply)

Petition Against Tinubu. / Fredrick Nwabufo Highlights The Injurious Lies In Buhari’s Independence Day Spee / #notolaurettaonochie: Can We Make This Trend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.