Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House (784 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by Discovery4today: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZFnBujazaA
Dino Melaye shows off his luxury items as Dele Momodu takes a tour of his magnificent home in Abuja

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by Camp4rob(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
I just love this man

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by Lamasta(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dino my nigga you have been relegated by Yaya Bello grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by frankyychiji(f): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lamasta:
Dino my nigga you have been relegated by Yaya Bello grin
My abuooki friend would say, "such as life".

Life na turn by turn.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by frankyychiji(f): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
I can see Vacheron Constatin, Audemars Piquet, Brequet, Patek Phillipe, Rolex, Piaget, Brietling, Jacob and Co, Catier, Arnold and Sons, Franck Muller, Hublot,Corum, De grisogono, IWC, Chopard and several other top of the Swiss range. Dino is a collector!

When I meet a guy for the first time, I take in his grooming, belt, watch and shoe. That way you get to know who is a real Gee.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by Lamasta(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
frankyychiji:

Life na turn by turn.
I miss the guy and in drama together with in new release songs dem grin

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by frankyychiji(f): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lamasta:

Dino has not stopped acting, he just began.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by hush15: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
frankyychiji:
I can see Vacheron Constatin, Audemars Piquet, Brequet, Patek Phillipe, Rolex, Piaget, Brietling, Jacob and Co, Catier, Arnold and Sons, Franck Muller, Hublot,Corum, De grisogono, IWC, Chopard and several other top of the Swiss range. Dino is a collector!

When I meet a guy for the first time, I take in his grooming, belt, watch and shoe. That way you get to know who is a real Gee.

Even one of his collections can pay salary for years

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by Discovery4today: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin grin
Camp4rob:
I just love this man
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by Discovery4today: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
wink wink wink
Lamasta:

lol
frankyychiji:

Life na turn by turn.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Takes A Tour Of His House by Spice1: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
frankyychiji:

You're a correct Igbo Chick wey sabi!�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Most Preferred Lagos Governor In Recent Times (poll) / Anti-sars Protests Rock Kaduna / “we Don’t Want Fake News” - Protesters Chased Out AIT Reporter in Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.