Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia (76942 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by tesppidd: 5:55am On Sep 07, 2020
pquaver:
. Just imagine his greatest achievement in a world up hatrick against Spain.. Are you not ashamed sef?
lol

*He has not even played in a World Cup final.
*He has not won the best player of any tournament talkless of World Cup best player.

Lol @ hattrick against Spain.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by Taiwojon(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2020
kudos

as he humble and obey.

what about you reading this,
won't you humble yourself and come to Jesus to be save from eternal wrath and punishment.

Jesus Christ is calling you, his love still flow
come unto Jesus while his love abound still

repent before it is too late
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by domino4211(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2020
ojaysam25:

It is impossible for Ronaldo not to score in this match...Portugal midfield played excellently not that trash he had at juve
Mr "Ronaldo is a product of hardwork"..
I'm still patiently waiting for you to tell me the kinda hardwork he works that's more or different from the same stringent training other footballers at the apex of football go through.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by Pantoo: 6:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo Asked to Wear Face Mask During Portugal 4-1 Croatia UEFA Nations League

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsnBmL6Pon0
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by ojaysam25(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2020
tesppidd:
Oh suddenly Portugal midfield play excellently.

We had thought that Ronaldo was carrying Portugal singlehandedly?
It is the best Portugal team in ages....they now have lots of talent that plays for big clubs and Europe big five league unlike before....and yes ronaldo is the one carrying them since,but now if he retire Portugal will not miss him much...they have build a great squad...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by OfficialJayy: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2020
pquaver:
oga khedira and maituidi are world cup winners hope you know and they play through the win just have that at the back of your mind

so just because they won the world cup means that they are world class players and are suddenly better than other midfielders abi? meaning by your way of reasoning, giroud is better than cr7 and messi na

The khedira you even mentioned sef, how many games did he play for juve last season?? pls bros next time don't compare juve's midfield of last season to Portugal's current midfield(which is probably the best I have ever seen in their history), the likes of pjanic, matuidi, khedira USED to be great players but not anymore,, if they were still good, all of them would still be at juve right now, so comparing them to the likes of present day stars like bernando silva, bruno fernandes, ruben neves n danilo is somehow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by ojaysam25(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2020
domino4211:

Mr "Ronaldo is a product of hardwork"..
I'm still patiently waiting for you to tell me the kinda hardwork he works that's more or different from the same stringent training other footballers at the apex of football go through.
This guy again....ronaldo is a machine who train almost 24hours each day...tell me one player that can do that,even his teammates that train together with him can testify to that....they ran whenever he invited them for training cuz its too much....link the link below and stop disgracing yourself.
www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5391304/dont-dinner-cristiano-ronaldo-patrice/1?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5391304/dont-dinner-cristiano-ronaldo-patrice/1?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpimKYLLDQu9eax#81803865
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by tesppidd: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2020
ojaysam25:

It is the best Portugal team in ages....they now have lots of talent that plays for big clubs and Europe big five league unlike before....and yes ronaldo is the one carrying them since,but now if he retire Portugal will not miss him....they have build a great squad...
They won the last UEFA Nations league without him playing until the semi final. Even in the final he was missing and it took Guedes and Bernado Silva to step up in the final.

Portugal won the biggest match in their history without Ronaldo. The final against France.

Yes Ronaldo is their biggest and best player.

But this talk about him playing with rubbish players in Portugal is nonsense.

He's always had a good team supporting him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by manunitedbabes: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Anaerobi post=93644163]let's wait for the day he will score is 100 goal. [/quote

My brother that will finally come in play when he moves to Man United cos he is coming back to man united to end his career.
grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin I no wan come across them oo
mansakhalifa:

Lol...

But they exist now.

When you come across one you'll understand.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by promisedeco(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2020
tesppidd:
They won the last UEFA Nations league without him playing until the semi final. Even in the final he was missing and it took Guedes and Bernado Silva to step up in the final.

Portugal won the biggest match in their history without Ronaldo. The final against France.

why are you finding it difficult to grasp the guys point.

portugal squad was rubbish but has improved so much now so they 'won't miss' Ronaldo that much now.
speaking of Euro:
1. how many goals did Portugal score in that tournament then subtract ronaldo's goals. also put into consideration the games only ronaldo scored

World cup:
1. calculate the total goals scored by portugal in the qualifiers subtract ronaldo's goals. also put into consideration the games only ronaldo scored
2. do the same for the word cup proper.

After you've done all these you should understand why it's said that he carried the team
#peace

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by pquaver(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2020
OfficialJayy:

so just because they won the world cup means that they are world class players and are suddenly better than other midfielders abi? meaning by your way of reasoning, giroud is better than cr7 and messi na

The khedira you even mentioned sef, how many games did he play for juve last season?? pls bros next time don't compare juve's midfield of last season to Portugal's current midfield(which is probably the best I have ever seen in their history), the likes of pjanic, matuidi, khedira USED to be great players but not anymore,, if they were still good, all of them would still be at juve right now, so comparing them to the likes of present day stars like bernando silva, bruno fernandes, ruben neves n danilo is somehow
. But they have proven themselves in different leagues and even have national team trophies to show for it.. Or has the criteria for grading players of CR7 fans changed suddenly since juventus didn't win the UCL?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by ojaysam25(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2020
tesppidd:

Portugal have not been playing good football until recently....at the euro they played rubbish,they did not even win any group stage match....it was ronaldo goals that save them prior to the final...it was motivation and hard work that gave them the trophy not talent....
but now they are playing fantastic football....stop discrediting Ronaldo's effort he has score 99goals for them,the next person in the team is not even up to 10goals...at the world cup Portugal score 6goals of which 4 where from ronaldo I hope you get what am saying...but the emergence of fernendes and Bernardo Silva has really help them
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by alllivesmatter(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2020
So a health official asked Ronaldo to put on a mask and it became an international news.

Hope the media will release a documentary on this?

Or would they shoot a movie instead?
Maybe they should publish a textbook or magazine on it instead.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by FuckThaMod: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2020
pquaver:
. Just imagine his greatest achievement in a world up hatrick against Spain.. Are you not ashamed sef?
Ashamed of myself? what am i gaining? Kai! You are so delusional.
No one said it was his greatest achievement in any tournament... But since you messi fans are senseless, i reminded you guys one of the numerous so called Top Countries CR7 destroyed. Small time now una go talk say Messi reach world cup final, like as if that's a trophy.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by OfficialJayy: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2020
pquaver:
. But they have proven themselves in different leagues and even have national team trophies to show for it.. Or has the criteria for grading players of CR7 fans changed suddenly since juventus didn't win the UCL?

My guy, you are very funny.. matuidi and khedira used to be very good players, no doubt, but their time done pass.. you cant compare present day matuidi and khedira to present day bruno fernandez na

Okay bros, if I ask you to list the best midfielders on the planet right now, you will list khedira ahead of de bruyne abi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by tesppidd: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
promisedeco:

[s]why are you finding it difficult to grasp the guys point.

portugal squad was rubbish but has improved so much now so they 'won't miss' Ronaldo that much now.
speaking of Euro:
1. how many goals did Portugal score in that tournament then subtract ronaldo's goals. also put into consideration the games only ronaldo scored

World cup:
1. calculate the total goals scored by portugal in the qualifiers subtract ronaldo's goals. also put into consideration the games only ronaldo scored
2. do the same for the word cup proper.

After you've done all these you should understand why it's said that he carried the team[/s]
#peace
Rubbish.

It is his duty to score goals that is why he is up front.

I repeat Portugal won their 2 biggest matches in history without him.

So don't you ever undermine the rest of the team by telling us that Ronaldo is singlehandedly carrying Portugal or that he is playing with thrash team mates.

Stop that nonsense.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by davidodiba(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Well, that 'health official'... smiley

I know her type. We call them "mother hens".

Hahaha...Neil you do their instructions, they won't leave you alone poo! Hahahaha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by Mryacks: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
obembet:

Source:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8703079/amp/Yes-Cristiano-Ronaldo-told-mask-watching-Portugal-beat-Croatia.html

I am more impressed at the fact that the health official went about her job professionally and efficiently...if it was over here, the "big man" will be saying do you know who I am? That is of the health official can summon courage to go tell the person to do the right thing in the first place sef grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by pquaver(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
OfficialJayy:

My guy, you are very funny.. matuidi and khedira used to be very good players, no doubt, but their time done pass.. you cant compare present day matuidi and khedira to present day bruno fernandez na

Okay bros, if I ask you to list the best midfielders on the planet right now, you will list khedira ahead of de bruyne abi
I just dey try show you how you guys sound sometimes when you bring messi into the picture shebi now is sounding like dust to you ba grin na so e be bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by pquaver(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Ashamed of myself? what am i gaining? Kai! You are so delusional.
No one said it was his greatest achievement in any tournament... But since you messi fans are senseless, i reminded you guys one of the numerous so called Top Countries CR7 destroyed. Small time now una go talk say Messi reach world cup final, like as if that's a trophy.
let's even leave world cup because he has no legacy there pls in euro can you give us his top performance against top teams again I said top teams.. Spain in the same world cup was knocked out by Russia that tell u the level the were at that time..at least he played Spain at their peak btw 2008 and 2010 pls what was the outcome?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by promisedeco(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
tesppidd:
Rubbish.

It is his duty to score goals that is why he is up front.

I repeat Portugal won their 2 biggest matches in history without him.

So don't you ever undermine the rest of the team by telling us that Ronaldo is singlehandedly carrying Portugal or that he is playing with thrash team mates.

Stop that nonsense.

i hate to argue with unreasonable people - no offense.

so, who brought them into the "most important" games.
did you do the simple math i asked you to do
i am not a Ronaldo die hard fan but there are thing that needs not to be argued
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by tesppidd: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
promisedeco:

i hate to argue with unreasonable people - no offense.

so, who brought them into the "most important" games.
did you do the simple math i told asked you to do
i am not a Ronaldo die hard fan but there are thing that needs not to be argued
So because Ronaldo brought them to the most important games we should say;

"Ronaldo singlehandedly carries Portugal"
Or
"Ronaldo has no help at Portugal, He does it all alone"

Abi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by promisedeco(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
tesppidd:

Or

Abi?

a team that couldn't win a game without him.
if he doesn't score no one would score?

what's your definition of "carry"?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by promisedeco(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
tesppidd:

Or

Abi?

what's the difference between "brought" and "carried"? in this argument
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by tesppidd: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
promisedeco:

a team that couldn't win a game without him.
if he doesn't score no one would score?

grin grin grin
I Repeat in the 2 most important matches in Portugal's history, Ronaldo flopped and he did not score.

Against France and Against Netherlands.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by OfficialJayy: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
pquaver:
I just dey try show you how you guys sound sometimes when you bring messi into the picture shebi now is sounding like dust to you ba grin na so e be bro

Oga, I really don't get where you are coming from..

Messi IS still a good player while matuidi USED to be a good player, so what are you saying exactly?? Abi you dont understand the difference between is and was

Abeg, I nor get power for this kind mumu arguement.. have a nice day Sir
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by pquaver(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Oga, I really don't get where you are coming from..

Messi IS still a good player while matuidi USED to be a good player, so what are you saying exactly?? Abi you dont understand the difference between is and was

Abeg, I nor get power for this kind mumu arguement.. have a nice day Sir

Whether na mumu argument that one na you know but na una criteria shebi na mumu now.. No bring am come out tomorrow what is good for Ronaldo is good for maituidi and khedira.. Have a lovely day
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by Moura7(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
promisedeco:

a team that couldn't win a game without him. if he doesn't score no one would score?
Really...dude? If he doesn't score no one would score?? Wow, just wow!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by promisedeco(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
tesppidd:
grin grin grin
I Repeat in the 2 most important matches in Portugal's history, Ronaldo flopped and he did not score.

Against France and Against Netherlands.
at this point you need T.B Joshua gringrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by promisedeco(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Moura7:

Really...dude? If he doesn't score no one would score?? Wow, just wow!!
Ambulance man
have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.