Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia (76940 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by schurley(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jaapu:

The guy is obsessed with hating the Talented player. I am afraid for his psychological health with the kind of anguish and pain he feels seeing CR7 succeed.

Don't mind the bloke, he always frog leaping from a Ronaldo thread to another spreading his hate and bile, now he is tryna play the victim card when attacked....and he is kinda empty upstairs ooh

Why can't all these Messi stooge just praise their favorite with trying to ridicule Cr7 or downplay his achievements.... Very disgusting of them!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by FuckThaMod: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
pquaver:
let's even leave world cup because he has no legacy there pls in euro can you give us his top performance against top teams again I said top teams.. Spain in the same world cup was knocked out by Russia that tell u the level the were at that time..at least he played Spain at their peak btw 2008 and 2010 pls what was the outcome?
Stfu! What legacy does Messi have in world cup? Go ahead and spill the trash out, cos i know that's what your dummy brain is about right now. Spain getting knocked out by Russia doesnt change their position in world football, Afterall Russia was the host country. If you are looking for top teams he faced then go and google.. I'm not here to feed your petty ignorance.
Go get some life boy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by pquaver(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Stfu! What legacy does Messi have in world cup? Go ahead and spill the trash out, cos i know that's what your dummy brain is about right now. Spain getting knocked out by Russia doesnt change their position in world football, Afterall Russia was the host country. If you are looking for top teams he faced then go and google.. I'm not here to feed your petty ignorance.
Go get some life boy

You are beneath me.. I will not dignify you further with a response..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by FuckThaMod: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
pquaver:

You are beneath me.. I will not dignify you further with a response..
Go and sit, you are nothing but a proper troll with little football knowledge.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by Moura7(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
promisedeco:
Ambulance man have a nice day
lol thanks bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by Moura7(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
schurley:

Don't mind the bloke, he always frog leaping from a Ronaldo thread to another spreading his hate and bile, now he is tryna play the victim card when attacked....and he is kinda empty upstairs ooh

Why can't all these Messi stooge just praise their favorite with trying to ridicule Cr7 or downplay his achievements.... Very disgusting of them!

Lol bro calm down.....so you think Ronaldo is better than Leo, great. That's your opinion same as him thinking Leo is better is his opinion. No need for the insults.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by FGonline: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Well, that 'health official'... smiley

I know her type. We call them "mother hens".
why?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by Casemiro(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Spice1:
Nna, Messi apiago Ronaldo Acha-ere!�

just imagine cheesy

so you believe in this achaere thing grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The commentator even said the match would have been a privilege for Ronaldo to reach goal centurion and the 10th hat trick if he had featured.

It would have been a chance for him to close up on Ali Daei
Oshey joooor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia by RioCarputo(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Amotolongbo:
realy? Thanks so much sir
you're welcome sweetie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.