Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Bbnaija: Father Mbaka Blasts Erica For Insulting Laycon (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Father Mbaka Blasts Erica For Insulting Laycon (video) (357 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon's Video During Nysc Emerges / Nkem Owoh Visits Father Mbaka Adoration Ministry (Pictures) / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Father Mbaka Blasts Erica For Insulting Laycon (video) by NewsOneNigeria1: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Father Mbaka has berated BBNaija HOH Erica for insulting Laycon.

NewsOne Nigeria reports that Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, who is the Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry in Enugu, southeast Nigeria, reacted to the feud between Erica and Laycon in the ongoing BBNaija Lockdown House during a church service on Sunday.

On Saturday night, the BBNaija housemates had the usual Saturday party after which Erica seem to appear drunk. Following this, she was spotted having a conversation with Laycon. However, suddenly went overboard as she was seen raining abuses on Laycon for saying she tried to kiss her.

"How will I want to kiss you? Idiot. Laycon is a fool, he is too ugly. How will I want to kiss a drumstick like you? I will kill Laycon if we are outside. It is Biggie that is saving him. Laycon is using me to trend and I won't allow that. Fool like you, Laycon, you are an idiot," she kept ranting but supriningly, Laycon kept mum through.

Reacting to this while preaching during a church service at the Adoration Ministry in Enugu on Sunday, Father Mbaka condemned Erica for her behaviour towards Laycon and commended Laycon for remaining silent in the heat of the insults.

Displeased with Erica's behaviour, Father Mbangka berated the current BBNaija Head of House, saying she would lose that N85 million grand prize.

His words: “Look at what she was calling the other young man, ‘idiot’, ‘you are an idiot’ and the whole world was watching. And the person she was calling idiot gets more votes than all of them, the boy did not even respond to her.

READ MORE and Watch the video here: https://newsoneng.com/2020/09/06/bbnaija-father-mbaka-blasts-erica-for-insulting-laycon-says-she-will-lose-that-85m-video/

Re: Bbnaija: Father Mbaka Blasts Erica For Insulting Laycon (video) by Danwakae(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wetin Nigerians no go do for clout , na that pastor una wan take trend , lolsss... Layzee yoots
Re: Bbnaija: Father Mbaka Blasts Erica For Insulting Laycon (video) by Eileene(f): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Christianity has suffered in fake pastors hand

(1) (Reply)

Unmasking The Masquerade - The Real Truth About FFK By J.oghara. / See How Fans Banter Rema For Revealing He Stole A Laptop / Nigerian Artistes That Started Music From School (no.5 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.