Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Unmasking The Masquerade - The Real Truth About FFK By J.oghara. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unmasking The Masquerade - The Real Truth About FFK By J.oghara. (355 Views)

A Replica Of The Masquerade Used In Soso Video Was Used In Asake "Yoga" Video / You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmasking The Masquerade - The Real Truth About FFK By J.oghara. by skaramanga: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
UNMASKING THIS VILLAIN CALLED FFK. Elombah News.

A Masquerade must never dance naked or he will no longer be feared. That is an adage Femi fani kayode failed to learn.

For many years FFK has been a thorn in the sides of many prominent people, especially those in government. He says the unsayable. He abuses elders, presidents, pastors, anybody he feels like abusing. His only relevance is his ability to lie, make up spurious, salacious stories about prominent people’s and get paid to stop his antics because those people cannot sink to his level.

And we, the Nigeria media, we have been the drummers for this vicious masquerade because even though we knew he is a liar, a self-confessed drug addict and a blackmailer, we gave him front page coverage, covered the lies, even printed his lies as fact because it was expedient. We portrayed him as a credible source and always remember to address him as a former Minister to make him look good.

Until he decided to turn his barking fangs in one of our own – then we decided to show him that we too have fangs and that the village dog is no match for the German Shepherd.
Since FFK abused Eyo Charles for asking him who was bankrolling a PR tour that every journalist knows is costing each governor at least N40/50million, our 4th estate has been up in arms as if we did not create the monster before us.

Why did we go to publicise his lies?
Why did we not call out the governors using scarce resources to pay this liar to praise their white elephant projects? Why did we give him the fuel of publicity to empower him to think he can bark at us?

Who can forget his Senate hearing when he confessed to the Senate that he had been treated by some prophet in Ghana for his drug addiction and the mental problems that resulted from it?
Why did the Senators pass him?
Who can forget that he so much abused goodluck Jonathan that the man brought him to head his media campaign in the hope that he will turn his barking fangs on the APC. Instead, he simply chopped the money and the EFCC is still on his case.

In fact, he helped Jonathan lose the election because he had no credibility and his abuse against Jonathan was enough campaign material for APC to sink Jonathan.

Now he says he is considering to rejoin the APC (or another way of asking PDP to settle him or else…). We all know.

We, the 4th estate, chose to ignore that this man posted half naked pictures of his own daughters on social media and was even commenting on how sexy his own daughters look! . If another person did it, we will be shouting incest and child abuse. Let an Abubakar or Usman do it and you will see the internet collapse. Fani Kayode will be shouting at the top of his voice and calling them every name under the sun. We, the 4th Estate will help him scream. But we have been silent about what he did to his own children. Why would any father display pictures of their own daughters in underwears?

This man decided to insult Igbo people by claiming a phantom relationship with the wife of the late Igbo leader, Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu. But when asked to provide a simple picture or any evidence of knowing her or issue an apology and retraction, he ran to the press with his tail between his legs and immediately issued a retraction and apology in 3 newspapers. That is what led me to investigate the matter further. If they were ever in the same school at the same time, surely this man would have published it everywhere. Public records easily available show they were never at the same school. He used her name to raise his profile and like a coward he quickly deleted the lie to avoid her legal threat.

And this man who claims to be a genius wants us to believe he was also in the same class as a girl who was still in school in Enugu (source Wikipedia) when by he claims on Wikipedia he was already in university by 1980 (Wikipedia)?

My research also shows that he graduated in 1983, went to a college in Cambridge (no actual date is available so nobody can say if he spent one day or only one month there). He started law school in 1984 and left Law School in 1985 (Wikipedia). It looks like he left Cambridge without a qualification. He has never claimed any qualification from Pembroke College in Cambridge. I have not been able to establish any. There are many rumours that he was returned early to Nigeria to cure him from drug addiction but unfortunately, including a recent Facebook post by Mr Soji Oseni Jagaban giving graphic details of fani Kayode’s drug fuelled past .

I tried to get my investigation published when the story broke around 2013 but my previous editor was not agreeable and i suffered serious consequences for my idealistic attempt to become an investigative journalist.

Can we, the 4th Estate, absolve ourselves from Senator Odua losing her job when we helped this man attack her for the crash of a private aircraft that was carrying the corpse of the aviation minister that superintended the worst air crash
In Nigeria’s history? We helped him shout about bullet proof cars. We helped him paint the Senator blacker than charcoal. We refused to give her own side of the story because of another dirty secret – Nigerian media is very, very misogynistic. We always paint women as Delilah, Jezebel, Seductress. We are less than enthusiastic about successful women. We are as guilty as FFK.

Femi Fani Kayode claims he became a Pentecostal Christian under Bishop Duncan Williams. I am not surprised that he wants to parade himself as a Ceaser. I have unfortunately witnessed Duncan Williams in action and his Bishop costume will be very welcome for all the rich Igwes and Kings in Nollywood. Fani Kayode only uses the Holy Name of God to abuse others or defend himself or deceive those who want to be deceived. Any man whose mouth runs like a river of foul-smelling sewage cannot be a follower of Jesus Christ. We, the 4th Estate know that he is a liar. We know he is being investigated for diverting Government funds. Does the Bible not say that “outside are the liars and dogs”?

Let us tell ourselves the truth. Since Eyo Charles asked the only serious question that day in PH, have we admitted that this thug called FFK has been calling us and asking for our account details to pacify us? Why do we keep quiet and not expose him completely?

We know him. We know his father. We know the source of his father’s money and how FFK used his father’s commodity to fuel himself.
We know how he has been blackmailing governors,senators, even women he has never met with his foul mouth. He was not even allowed in his own daughters wedding. He is reported to routinely physically abuse his current wife. Yet most journalists know this, but cover up his domestic violence, sometimes because of financial inducements and publicize his lies.

We even know our brother Mannie Dan Ali of Daily Trust who this barking man threatened to slap inside Aso Villa.
We know he uses another deranged female to say things to back him up and pays for the service . Sometimes, when it suits us, we quote her. When it doesn’t, we remember she is also a drug addict and was deported from North America. Sometimes, FFK uses her to insult IPOB and we all know he despises Nnamdi Kanu. Then he uses IPOB for his photo ops to deceive Igbos who want to be deceived.

I am too cowardly to say my real name because my editor will fire me. But I am praying for the days of Dele Giwa and other investigative journalists. I am praying that I have an editor who also does not have an Oga at the top who FFK has reached to beg.

I am praying for the day when people like FFK are totally ignored by the media because if we ignore him, he will become irrelevant as a blackmailer.
If we ignore him, he will have no fuel.
If we ignore him, maybe my state Governor will build the maternity clinic in my local government that we have been waiting for instead of dashing our money to this man.

Maybe even my brother’s pension can be paid before Christmas..
Maybe.

If only we rise up and honour our trade and stop enabling and promoting this blackmailer.

We made him who he is.

Let us now naked the masquerade we created by showing him his full unclothedness. Let us stop covering him and empowering him and enabling him.

We cannot complain if the dog we have been training to bite others turns and bites us because he is hungry and we are trying to take away his food by asking him “SIR, WHO IS BANKROLLING YOU?”

Oghara writes from Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Unmasking The Masquerade - The Real Truth About FFK By J.oghara. by solmus: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
undecided

Self destruction.. Femi Fani Kayode needs rehabilitation

Re: Unmasking The Masquerade - The Real Truth About FFK By J.oghara. by Timfreds(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
OP you make a good outing on this guy FFK. But the sad truth is the Society practically live and thrive on lies. So that you that trying to bring in truth and reality becomes a lone dying voice.
Re: Unmasking The Masquerade - The Real Truth About FFK By J.oghara. by LordKO(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
FFK is a well known self-absorbed man - self-absorption and opportunism are inseparable; so, his crass and expedient actions haven't been a surprise to any discerning person.

(1) (Reply)

See The Wrong Tense That Bobrisky Used In A Post About Her Friend On Instagram / Breaking:davido Has Finally Stated His Reasons Why Will Never Leave His Girlfri / #endsars: Marlians Would Have Been Celebrated For Ending SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.