Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,627 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Civil Engineers And Builder - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Civil Engineers And Builder (139 Views)

Civil Engineers In The House Should Help / Building Information Modeling For Civil Engineers - A Questionnaire. / Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civil Engineers And Builder by DORS(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
it might not be the first of its kind, I can't say but what I know is I'm yet to encounter a resource material of this sort.
I'm happy it will have an impact, because I also felt the sting of not being able to immediately get good paying site supervision due to experience which is justifiable. However, there are no internships to culture fresh engineers on site. As they say, the country at the moment is unbalanced; the economy is not favourable.
I cultured my software design skills from projects I was opportune to be in charge of.
Very long story for me through my journey in software engineering where I've done design projects for ISTH and COE igueben and presently designing NYSC ICT complex with my very good friend.
I don't really know how this idea of producing a functional guide birthed itself, but I'm happy you will have something to hold on to; a book and a team always ready to answer. If you have a peculiar problem in design as a civil design engineer, contact me and I'll answer you.
in few weeks, I'll begin to distribute this e-book with free consultation, even if it means guiding you, straightening your theoretical knowledge and connecting you with the software design.
This is what I find among engineers these days,
most just put anything on Orion because their mentor tell them to; they don't know why!
Last three weeks, I had to assist someone (I wouldn't mention the place) to correct some so called Orion beliefs you'll marvel at. Throw those beliefs away!
You can model that basement!
Dont load that structure beyond economy and scare clients!
Do you really understand the results?
Raft foundation is very simple, don't be scared!
Be a design engineer of understanding and be considerate on how that will be accomplished if you were to be the engineer on site.
Design tall structures, you'll be happy you read this.
I suffered because most that know these riding ends will not teach you. Away from that!
EXPECT THIS GUIDE
A STRUCTURE DESIGNED WITH ALMOST all architectural constraints.
Utilize every bit of Orion and even beacon on your architect to think beyond his own imagination.
You'll hear time to time from me.
For those not in structures but water we're coming for you through our professionals. Thank you
Anticipate!!!

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Phone To Money Making Machine / Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 / Finally! How You Can Make Money Writing Even If You're Just A Johnny Just Come.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.