Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified (44862 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Cries As Tacha Gets Disqualified While She Gets 2 Strikes (video) / Bbnaija: Tasha Is Disqualified. Another Strike / BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by AriseO: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Everybody go use Erica's calamity trend no time
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by emerged01(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2020
OKorowanta:
Nobody is blaming Ebuka for causing unnecessary bad blood between housemates.
Coming on live to reveal things said among housemates.
"Laycon I heard you telling some housemates Erica tried forcing a kiss on you..."
Who ask you?
With hin wide mouth!
I tell you! I wish Erica can just calm down and try to think things over and try to work with Laycon at the end of the show.
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by lekki1444: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2020
holuwajobar:
So someone as old as this , took her phone just to show everyone that she is crying.... What should we call this one ? Clout or what
grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by bluefilm: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2020
She's just another Useless Attention seeker.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Ayobami7(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Seen
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2020
ERICA my Winner!
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by ogbonnachrys: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Who took the video. So if am seriously crying now, i will put on my camera to video abi.

Clout chasers
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Imperial45: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2020
elisho:
waiting consign fish with raincoat
I wonder ooo �
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by lifenija: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2020
same idiot that said what her business with bbn
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2020
tgf6:

E-COMMERCE, BUSINESS, SCHOOL OR CUSTOM WEBSITES
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12285307_tu5fr7u6r76f_jpeg272e48147ca097851fab1b611671808e
CLICK HERE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US OR TO KNOW MORE

I have a business proposal, DM me at invasiondude 404@gmail.com.
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by manunitedbabes: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2020
grin grin oh so u watch too? I thought am the only one that don't watch BBN? Cry cry baby I want to see ur mumy sh.....she...
Laugh out loud
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by splashbaby(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2020
How uncoth and ill mannered these women can be. To note that they continously come from one particular region of the country with this kind of behavior on national tv tells the upbringing they get from that area...with large supporter base then you know the kind of values they promote.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Inodeyfearface9:

That is why your mother have not make it.
grin grin be calming down honorable member
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I thought she said baggas should leave her as she doesn't watch the show as per busy woman wey she be?
your favorite cunt molester is here again ...did you enjoy your last experience with us ? grin
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Inodeyfearface9:

That is why your mother have not make it.
PLEASE, educate yourself properly.
Better go back to school and study how to express yourself properly.
I'm Allergic to Grammatical Errors with Ignorant Foundation and not typographical errors.
Don't be offended, I Like Intelligent and Brilliant Minds. So upgrade before heading towards my direction.
IF you still can't spot your Mistake, then Armageddon looms.
Thank You.
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Femeto: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2020
grin���I thought she wasn't supporting any of the housemates. Funny girl.
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Endyoflife: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I thought u said u don't av time to watch BBN....y d video...all these pretenders
Bf u know it audio promise... I will give u 85 million and a car....p square them over to u
Wetin concern or consign me
Nairalander grammarians I need ur help ...is it concern or consign?
Harmless question

Its KumSign
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I believe you to be very enlightened.. This ur post was uncalled for really.
PLEASE what best describes such a Lady...?
U are addressed the way you present yourself.
Please what best describes that Lady...?
I need options from you..?
Please don't tell me
...... Entrepreneur...
I'm tired of hearing that from too many upcoming uncertainties.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by primeedulab: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Let's focus on more productive things. BBN has become a huge distraction to the teeming youths. Why don't we just channel the zest in self-development and make us better than we are today.

Soliciting your support for our platform - Prime Educational Lab - that aims to groom people with free tutorials on vast number of subjects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avDlZDxE2sI
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by hush15: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2020
OKorowanta:
"Laycon I heard you telling some housemates Erica tried forcing a kiss on you..."
Who ask you?
With hin wide mouth!

Erica is to be blamed for her travails. If she can give blowjobs and swallow sperms on live TV and still share with fellow housemates, what is it about kissing that should cause her to loose her cool!

Only one answer comes to mind: hate. She allowed her to be consumed with so bitterness for a guy who refuse to be an option. She thought her flirting would work in her favor, only for it to hurt her more than she bargained for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by AriseO: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Ijawwomaninoyo:
But they all laughed when she disqualified Tacha.
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2020
arrrrrrrh

I don't like commenting on BBNaija grin

all of em are the same no difference
from the latest I heard Erica Fans have lunch gofund for Erica for a whole up sum of 1OO, OOO $ last time I check she it's was 2,OOO $ raised already.

those people donating I can bet with my liver that there are people in thier family who need that money grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Prymestrr(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2020
OKorowanta:
Who ask you?
With hin wide mouth!

He did the job he was contracted to do...quit whining like a toddler and go donate money for Erica undecided
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by MichaelUweh(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2020
One thing with all these beautiful ladies is that , they have character problem.
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by SweetCunt97(f): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Please don't tell me
...... Entrepreneur...
Lolz. Odinma. Jisike
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by ezechi24(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That a lady is flashy and all doesn't make her a prostitute. Funny her heart might be purer than those ones who cover up and attend church every week.

Some one that drank a glass of sperm, got the f**k of her life for goof 2 hrs, showed the viewers are dirty ass, threatened to kill someone, tried to kiss another person after getting laid and she did all these on live TV...I wonder what you mean by a pure heart

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by goshen26: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2020
OKorowanta:
Who ask you?
With hin wide mouth!

That's wat is making it more interesting na
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by bukatyne(f): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I wonder who Buhari is rooting for in bbn..

cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Inodeyfearface9: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Please don't tell me
...... Entrepreneur...

Look at your mum if you are looking for a description smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by NaijaCover(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Mercy give ERICA 30million Naira From your money na, if you care so much about her

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Cries As Erica Is Disqualified by Sholaco: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Stupid hoe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House / Bbnaija: Brighto Under Duvet With Wathoni As He Professes His Feelings / BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.