Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? (471 Views)

Former Head Of State General Yakubu Gowon Dies At 89 / IBB At 80: Ugwuanyi Salutes Former Head Of State / Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by seyi360(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Of Nigeria's former military head of states, the likes of General Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB, Abacha , Abdulsalam . Who amongst them would you give a thumbs up to ? For reasons such as style of governance, policies, composure, kindness, brutality, looks ,dress sense and many more. Post Millennials, if you can't relate , it's ok, just pass.
Personally, I'm down with General Abdulsalam Abubakar, love his white beard, straight look and the fact that he kept to his promise to handover to politicians in 1999.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by sacajawea: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hands down it gotta be Mr SACAJAWEA's DICK!
great guy, really great guy
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by Charmingrascal(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Obasanjo Mr no nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by seyi360(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
sacajawea:
Hands down it gotta be Mr SACAJAWEA's DICK!
great guy, really great guy

Who is Mr Sacajawea?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by donbachi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abacha..cos he died leaving alot of money for nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Murtala Muhammad. The worst has to be buhari, worst president In Nigeria's history

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abiola.... grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
donbachi:
You think if Abacha hadn’t died, Nigeria would get those money back?
He will still be enjoying the money like Babangida et al
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by Fash20: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
they were all bastards. From yakubu to Abacha
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by seyi360(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fash20:
they were all bastards. From yakubu to Abacha

Lol, come on, one of them could have been your Dad. These men were the most successful military officers in their time and they got to the pinnacle of the careers which was a good thing. Calm down bro, I'm sure one of them caught your fancy.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA. .....everything was going well n stable despite the international sanctions on us then.....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by Fash20: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
seyi360:

Lol, come on, one of them could have been your Dad. These men were the most successful military officers in their time and they got to the pinnacle of the careers which was a good thing. Calm down bro, I'm sure one of them caught your fancy.

Maybe when I was younger but now, I don't like any Nigerian leader past and present.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
donbachi:
And where is all the money?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by RENTS: 12:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

And where is all the money?

Ask buhari
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by Vyzz: 12:31am On Sep 07, 2020
cool
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Obama
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by lx3as(m): 5:11am On Sep 07, 2020
No one.

They were mediocre poor leaders who continue to perpetuate everything and everyone in this pathetic situation.

A leader that will restructure this country will be the best.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by shugabasbn: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2020
General Muhammad Ramat Muritala.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by Edudevine82: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2020
I.B.B IBRAHIM BADIMASI BABANGIDA. HE BUILT ALMOST ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURES IN NIGERIA.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by kenzysmith: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2020
ibori and obansanjo shop I shop government.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Former Head Of State? by PureGoldh(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Late Umaru Musa yar'adua

(1) (Reply)

Today In Histroy: The September 11 Attacks / October 1: President Buhari To Address The Nation From Eagle Square / BREAKING: #endsars: Inspector General Of Police Disbands FSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.