Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts (3453 Views)

Robbery In Aso Rock Is Fake News - Bashir Ahmad (President Buhari's PA) / With Atiku, PDP Has Disqualified Itself From 2019 Presidential Race –Issa-Onilu / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Hotfrom9ja: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Digital Media, Tolu Ogunlesi and some former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemates, have reacted to Erica’s disqualification.

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemates were addressed by Big Brother following some of the actions that went down in the house after the Saturday night party.

Big Brother played a video showing Erica’s outburst for all housemates to see while he called out Neo for also provoking Vee. Neo’s actions resulted in him getting a strong and final warning from Big Brother.

However, for Erica, her journey in the BBNaija house came to an abrupt end as she was disqualified from the reality show.

Erica’s disqualification became inevitable as she already had two strikes from Big Brother and a final warning. Following the sad yet expected announcement, fellow housemates were left shaken as they bid farewell to Erica.

Big Brother instructed her to leave the BBNaija premises with immediate effect.

Reacting, Ogunlesi in a tweet wrote: “INEC has disqualified Erica.

“Don’t let it end here, let’s have her on Sunrise Daily tomorrow please dear.”

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/inec-has-disqualified-erica-president.html?m=1

Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by NwaNimo1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2020

3 Likes

Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Amotolongbo(f): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tolu Ogunlesi thought he had made sense

8 Likes

Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Enwhen(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
The presidency is the sponsor of this program... To divert the attention of layzee nigerian youths...the leaders are stealing their future and generation instead for them to fight and take it back, they would rather sell their kidney for penny and become needy of same kidney tomorrow, kill their mother for money ritual , involve in various ritual and online fraud....SMH...

Our leaders have won...good game

7 Likes

Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Zenithpeak(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Which on is dErica?

We are complaining about fuel price hike, middlemen problem, electricity price 100% increment, Bokoharam building housing estates around Abuja jungles, IMF/World Bank loan, Covid'19 over exergerated figures, CAMA bill, Water bill, Chinese loan and so on you still dey bring dErica problem into the matter.

Remember there'll be scarcity of rice and derica will be so useless to our problems.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Vyzz: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2020
There should be an emoji for

Mtcheeew
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by edoairways: 4:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Enwhen:

The presidency is the sponsor of this program... To divert the attention of layzee nigerian youths...the leaders are stealing their future and generation instead for them to fight and take it back, they would rather sell their kidney for penny and become needy of same kidney tomorrow, kill their mother for money ritual , involve in various ritual and online fraud....SMH...

The presidency is not sponsoring the program. Tolu Ogunlesi usually react to trivia issues especially as many Nigerians are watching that reality show.
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Amotolongbo(f): 4:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Enwhen:

When there was no BBN, we could see how your attentions were in unity and how active you were fighting to take back the stolen future by the leaders

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Enwhen:

How ?
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by alwayslearning9: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2020
What is this again lol
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by duduade: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Looool

Of course whoever doesn't understand his sarcasm doesn't have a good sense of humour
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by illicit(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2020
I think he is jabbing the Igbos subtly....
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by YorubaRitualist: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2020
illicit:
I think he is jabbing the Igbos subtly....
Tanning igbos how when the show is being run by igbos
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Israel5(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2020
Even when humour stinks, they still spill it out. smh
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Enwhen(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
When there was no BBN, we could see how your attentions were in unity and how active you were fighting to take back the stolen future by the leaders

Hey!!! Sis. , I wasn't really talking about majority of you females becuase when there was no BBA, BBN, you people were completely busy with ZeeWorld

Thesame demons in the heart of our leaders against the people will soon use them to Cancel the BBN for election gains...

Same week, you BBN people was protesting against black lives matter for a black man killed in far away USA, 70 soldiers, 13 officers of our troops , and 17 people were brutally killed , but u BBN people are more concern about what is happening in foreign land... Many local people are being killed on daily basis in the north and Nigeria, yet u people are more concern about BBN... Continue , I am certain Nigeria and Nigerians will never no peace until those innocent masses dieing daily who may have also wish to watch the TV get attention and justice, u will continue to hate yourselves and fight yourselves like the people of babel ...

1 Like

Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Enwhen(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2020
edoairways:

The presidency is not sponsoring the program. Tolu Ogunlesi usually react to trivia issues especially as many Nigerians are watching that reality show.

They know how foolish some Nigerians are , and he knows the The BBN Nigerians , will like it, and he has to use that to divert that their attention from various unnecessary increaments in various services by govt
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by kenzysmith: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2020
serious government official posting this on social media show this country is finished I won't be surprise if buhari is watching big brother rooting for kiddwaya

Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by PureGoldh(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Some Nigerians are cobwebbed by this particular show.

If and Only if People will channel the energy wey dem dey infuse into this show to do something productive...this country go make sense.

People wey get TV and decorder go dey reason say dem don make am...na to sit down dey watch wetin I no know.

Well,na their palava sha
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by propsvilla3: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Does he have an iota of Idea on what average Nigerians are Going through.
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Meteng: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2020
I don't know where they pick all these APC people from. They all seem to be dumb
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Bulldozer90: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2020
This show has been hijacked by Nigerian factor and govt.
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by TheProducer: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2020
Even una dey watch am grin
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Openbusiness: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2020
Mtchwwwwwww
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by AlexMahone: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Tolu Ogunlesi thought he had made sense
I read your comments on here every other day, and from what i've noticed, you're quite a smart person. That said, i am quite surprise you didn't get what the Tolu guy was on about. He was clearly being sarcastic man
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Amotolongbo(f): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Enwhen:

Hey!!! Sis. , I wasn't really talking about majority of you females becuase when there was no BBA, BBN, you people were completely busy with ZeeWorld

Thesame demons in the heart of our leaders against the people will soon use them to Cancel the BBN for election gains...

Same week, you BBN people was protesting against black lives matter for a black man killed in far away USA, 70 soldiers, 13 officers of our troops , and 17 people were brutally killed , but u BBN people are more concern about what is happening in foreign land... Many local people are being killed on daily basis in the north and Nigeria, yet u people are more concern about BBN... Continue , I am certain Nigeria and Nigerians will never no peace until those innocent masses dieing daily who may have also wish to watch the TV get attention and justice, u will continue to hate yourselves and fight yourselves like the people of babel ...
I can confidently tell you that you are far below me when it comes to political issues in and outside Nigeria.

Not pride, I will floor you one on one on any political debate
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Amotolongbo(f): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
AlexMahone:
I read your comments on here every other day, and from what i've noticed, you're quite a smart person. That said, i am quite surprise you didn't get what the Tolu guy was on about. He was clearly being sarcastic man
Ogunlesi was actually reacting to the tweet from Channels handle sarcastically and politically which doesn’t really make sense to me.

Though I may be wrong sir.
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Enwhen(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I can confidently tell you that you are far below me when it comes to political issues in and outside Nigeria.

Not pride, I will floor you one on one on any political debate

I am not in competition with you Sis. , If only u pple can also use it to air ur voices for the voiceless widows and their families as a results of Boko haram attacƙs and govt neglect, use it to speak against the unnecessary increase in services by the govt...the govt will listen, so unfortunate that many are dieing of hunger and diseases in the IDPs but yet nobody is speaking for them....nobody can tell you what to and not to watch, but don't give your 100% attention to it and forget other more life threatening issues... Have a blessed week ahead.
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Enwhen(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
supportnija:

How ?

They allowed the programme even when others was not , becuase they know it will be use to direct attention away from the govt... Don't forget , Don jazzy, Tiwa and others were called for questioning by the DSS and nobody said anything becuase of this same BBN ..
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Amotolongbo(f): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Enwhen:

I am not in competition with you Sis. , If only u pple can also use it to air ur voices for the voiceless widows and their families as a results of Boko haram attacƙs and govt neglect, use it to speak against the unnecessary increase in services by the govt...the govt will listen, so unfortunate that many are dieing of hunger and diseases in the IDPs but yet nobody is speaking for them....nobody can tell you what to and not to watch, but don't give your 100% attention to it and forget other more life threatening issues... Have a blessed week ahead.
The problem with protest in Nigeria isn’t about women/ladies watching BBN.
What about men so engrossed with club football all through the Premiership, La Liga, Serie A and Bundelisga season and forgetting pressing issues in affecting everyone in the nation?

Moreover, we Nigerians aren’t yet serious to register our resentment to government harsh policies, if we are ready, nothing will stop us from agitating, not BBN or Football
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Enwhen(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The problem with protest in Nigeria isn’t about women/ladies watching BBN.
What about men so engrossed with club football all through the Premiership, La Liga, Serie A and Bundelisga season and forgetting pressing issues in affecting everyone in the nation?

Moreover, we Nigerians aren’t yet serious to register our resentment to government harsh policies, if we are ready, nothing will stop us from agitating, not BBN or Football

Football is not 24/7 like BBN... But I like your last paragraph... I just pray Nigerians wake up with a voice cos ...many inhumane things are happening like a norm mostly in the north east nobody is speaking for them..so unfortunate... ₦151 per litre under pandemic...after the pandemic , Nigerians will pay ₦300 per litre of PMS.
Re: INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts by Amotolongbo(f): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Enwhen:

Football is not 24/7 like BBN... But I like your last paragraph... I just pray Nigerians wake up with a voice cos ...many inhumane things are happening like a norm mostly in the north east nobody is speaking for them..so unfortunate... ₦151 per litre under pandemic...after the pandemic , Nigerians will pay ₦300 per litre of PMS.
The north eastern part is meant to speak for themselves. Hope you still remember they habour and protect these terrorists?

I watch football and follow it so well, following a club goes beyond the 90minutes of play, hope you know that? Even after the season you still have to monitor the transfer, which players are leaving and which ones are coming in. That takes a calendar year. Unlike BBN which is less than 3months

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Orders All Nigerian Christians To Sit At Home / Old And New Faces Make Up Banks' N349bn Debts / How Osisikankwu Was Killed – Goc 82 Div !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.