Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Earn More Than $20 Taking Reviews (Payment proof) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn More Than $20 Taking Reviews (Payment proof) (1022 Views)

Legit Online Job For You And Payment Proof / I Love This Vdp , I Earn More Than $20 From This App Daily. No Registration Fee. / Secrets Revealed....how Anybody Can Make More Than $20 Online Daily Working 2-4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn More Than $20 Taking Reviews (Payment proof) by Nehemiah459(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Participate in a Study for Technology

We are a company hired to conduct a study with individuals such as yourself for the purposes of understanding your experience and opinion of technology to improve various products.

We're in need of qualified participants from your country (Nigeria) and we need them to start working as soon as possible so we're offering a $20 (US dollars) as a bonus for each participant that qualify for this study.

We're looking for people who work with different industries in the informal space (i.e. run their own side business or small business) settled in the various regions of Nigeria (we need to cover all 4 regions - North, South, West and East of the country) and we're also looking for a mix of gender.

If deemed eligible and selected to participate, efforts will include responding to a survey that may take up to 30 minutes to complete.

To be eligible for consideration, we need to share the information given in the survey with the customer.

Here's what you need to do:

*You'll need to create an account with uTest for payment purposes.
Re: Earn More Than $20 Taking Reviews (Payment proof) by Nehemiah459(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Update!

Waiting for payment.
Re: Earn More Than $20 Taking Reviews (Payment proof) by Checkmate1: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2020
Nehemiah459:
Update!

Waiting for payment.
Re: Earn More Than $20 Taking Reviews (Payment proof) by Nehemiah459(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Checkmate1:

What payment method do we use Paypal or Payoneer?
I used Paypal.
My Payoneer card has expired.
Re: Earn More Than $20 Taking Reviews (Payment proof) by Nehemiah459(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nehemiah459:
Update!

Waiting for payment.
Update

Paid

Re: Earn More Than $20 Taking Reviews (Payment proof) by Fidelismaria: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Nehemiah459:

Update

Paid

Hello!

Are they still paying?

(1) (Reply)

A Receptionist\secretary Needed At Doluq Security. / Don't Look Down On Any Job / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.