Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Love This Vdp , I Earn More Than $20 From This App Daily. No Registration Fee. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Love This Vdp , I Earn More Than $20 From This App Daily. No Registration Fee. (500 Views)

Get 100 People To Download Our App Daily? Earn 60USDT Daily / Earn More Than $20 Taking Reviews (Payment proof) / Earn Money Online With Zero Registration Fee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Vdp , I Earn More Than $20 From This App Daily. No Registration Fee. by celebritiescrew: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Hello Nigerians, here come a new bank app that once you download their app and create account with them, and reffer people to also do so, you will be giving 500 naira for any new sign ups.
VDP Money is a financial product just like v bank and standard chartered bank.

The mobile application was launched for people who care about easy ,smart and secure transaction; and vdp comes with many of such bonuses like:

- Unlimited free transfers

- Cash backs on every transaction

To throw more light ,VDP app is a bank application just like chipper cash, and it also pays users 500 Nigerian naira whenever they refer a new user. Interesting right? Now lets get down to how you can sign up and also make money from the app.
Follow the link below to start.no time for dulling again, Xmas is by the corner we need to make small cash for Xmas money.
And also I will show you how to get more people to register under you so as you can earn much cash.
Let's assume you register and reffer 5 person's, that is a total of 2,500.
I will teach you on how to get more than 20 persons to register in a day 500x20=10,000 naira in 1 day.
Follow the link below to download the app now.
https://demsay.com.ng/2020/11/27/vdp-banking-app-earn-up-to-20-per-day/

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring: Marketing Officers / Vacancy!!! / Online Boutique Business You Can Start With Little Or No Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.