Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs (52733 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by femmy2010(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2020
Are they encouraging alcoholism and ill manners ?
I dont get this .
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Who tell you say all those in diaspora too have it on a platter of gold and they are not working hard for there money abi...akuku gbon we Nigerians

femi4:
Most of the donations are from Nigerians in diaspora
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by georgecso(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Same set of people will still be opening thier mouth to call our leaders all manners of unprintable names.. May God have mercy on our generation..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Odion2016(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Benefit mama!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by lichocho(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Nd I de here de find money to start up small tin..we get problem for dis country
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by obryns: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2020
Nobody raised funds for southern Kaduna victims,IDPs or any Noble cause,but to raise funds for a disqualified BBN housemate at a time the country is battling increased prices of basic goods and services,well we deserve what we get,if you love Erica get her a therapist she has repeatedly shown signs of mental meltdown in dt house,raise funds for better causes, imagine any hastag# with the number of votes of #bbnaija,the govt will definitely listen but we are wasting our energy and time on entertainment especially at this time,nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by sharpwriter(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2020
Freestainworld:
Nigerians know how to encourage bad thing's, try the same go fundme account for a an innovative person and see how everyone will disappear.

Lol.. Like me now, I am looking for just a thousand dollars to start a business, I never see.... Life sabi play tricks on humans sha.
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by lopezoraclenet(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2020
I wonder why Nigerians and mediocrity are synonymous.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by donatus101(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2020
majamajic:
14k this morning

They are encouraging disobedient , alcoholism and lack manners by funding her

Pls shut and let grace find her. You ain't perfect either

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by pancrowcash: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2020
It is not Nigerians that are funding this account.... Na Oyibo guys..
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by motionarena: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Anaerobi:
Hmmmm. me that is looking for 200k to start up a business I have not gotten but look at help locating Erica.
God of all flesh, please may I be favored in your sight and in sight of men.
Amen.
what type of business if its fruitful I can assist you

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Ferdinandu(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Mcheww. Used to castigate people who takes offence in people watching this show but obviously they were not wrong. The useless govt we have is running this country to the ground and the decadent lazy youths is busy organising fund for their favourite IndecentStar. I spit on this country. I spit on Leaders of this country. I spit on the useless youths of this country

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by solmusdesigns: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2020
obryns:
Nobody raised funds for southern Kaduna victims,IDPs or any Noble cause,but to raise funds for a disqualified BBN housemate at a time the country is battling increased prices of basic goods and services,well we deserve what we get,if you love Erica get her a therapist she has repeatedly shown signs of mental meltdown in dt house,raise funds for better causes, imagine any hastag# with the number of votes of #bbnaija,the govt will definitely listen but we are wasting our energy and time on entertainment especially at this time,nawaoooo

What have you personally contributed to all these noble cause you outlined

Anything whatsoever financialy, morally or anything

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by solmusdesigns: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2020
9gerian:
I think the organizers should consider organizing back to back BBN shows all year round seeing that that is all that matters to our teeming population of youths.

Then the thieves in government and politicians can steal all that they fancy as long as the “very wise“ youths are watching BBN!

What have you done differently to the cause of better Nigeria.. please share with us

Maybe if you show us receipts and moves you've made. Christians and Muslim won't spend billions sponsoring their clergy men private jet lifestyle, they won't spend on celebrities, football and other entertainment. They would join your political cause

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by AreaFada2: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Looking for people with common sense to encourage youth decency is turning into searching for a living T Rex dinosaur these days. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Tedpgrass: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2020
kikero:

panem et circenses....panem et circenses.... wink

True word..

A certain way to manipulate a truculent populace.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by AriseO: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by bhella10: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Buhari has said it. Youth of nowadays celebrate mediocrity
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by AriseO: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

What have you done differently to the cause of better Nigeria.. please share with us

Maybe if you show us receipts and moves you've made. Christians and Muslim won't spend billions sponsoring their clergy men private jet lifestyle, they won't spend on celebrities, football and other entertainment. They would join your political cause

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Tedpgrass: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Take the wisdom out of the statement and ignore the emotions....

Rather than point fingers at him, why don't you start with the man in the mirror.. Yes you!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Trustme2(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2020
majamajic ;Dpost=93655993:
14k this morning

They are encouraging disobedient , alcoholism and lack manners by funding her
You forgot a major one. Oloshoism grin
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by bhella10: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2020
I hope Hush boys gets the loot.
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by solmusdesigns: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Take the wisdom out of the statement and ignore the emotions....

Rather than point fingers at him, why don't you start with the man in the mirror.. Yes you!

I am a card carrying member of a political party I have participated in many Election cycle

What have you done also, what has the guy I qouted done physically on ground
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Tedpgrass: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2020
donatus101:

Pls shut and let grace find her. You ain't perfect either

Grace is not to be used as an open ticket for misdeeds but as a channel for restitution and rebirth.

Please don't confuse the 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by AriseO: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

I am a card carrying member of a political party I have participated in many Election cycle

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by MrHandsome2013: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2020
motionarena:
what type of business if its fruitful I can assist you
Sir thanks for your monumental disposition.
Your indeed a rare gem.
It is my utmost pleasure to solicit for assistance from you.
My rent is due and my landlord wants me to payup or i get ejected.
Please assist with any amount to add up to the one i have at hand.
Thank you in advance
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Anyone who believes this lies is a fool. let her show us her account balance with 14k dollars.
Nigerians have got the distractions they crave.

BB house that has stop airing on TV 10 years ago in England and Holland where it first started by ENDEMOL productions after it's viewing ratings went low.

The irrelevant show has been exported to Nigeria. And nigerians are still excited over BBhouse. backwards people. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Tedpgrass: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Participation in politics is one tool .... but is not quite what is demonstrated here in this case, raising social consciousness and benevolence.. ..

That's why I asked you, what is the man in your mirror doing, in accordance to your accusations??

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Queenflourish(f): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2020
Someone that says she uses 300k for her facials pedicure and manicure monthly
I swear she'll lavish that money unwisely

A young student like me I solicited for help to start learning a trade before school resumes but no one even answered me
E really pain me,
I believe God is in heaven.

We Nigerians aren't helping each other
Infact buhari should increase tax, tariff, dstv and petrol sef
Since it seems Nigerians have too much money and they don't know what to use it for
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by thekingofafrica: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Nah all this things de make government feel say Nigerians get money.
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lol.. Like me now, I am looking for just a thousand dollars to start a business, I never see.... Life sabi play tricks on humans sha.
A thousand dollars to start business? what kinda business with a meagre $1000? undecidedmaybe i might invest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) / BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.