Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured (51230 Views)

Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by mimimiles93: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2020
englishmart:
He looks like a Somalian jihadist from Maiduguri.
How do people kill with ease these days?
Before I kill an ant, I must make sure it stings me first so it can justify the killing.
What if she has sting the security man? Just my thoughts
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Let me get this straight...

He killed her to assume total control of all her assets or what?

If that is the case, how on Earth did he ever think that that was gonna work?
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by mamaafrik(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2020
All of una wey dey employ and give aboki money,you see

1 Like

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by 123Map(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2020
See his head angry tuaaa
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2020
If he is found quilty, no waste time, no court injunction or adjournment. ...he and all those involved, should all be sentenced to death
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by joinpreneur(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2020
Wickedness!
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by AriseO: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Ladies should never stay alone without a man

A rich woman without an husband or under a male control is a prey to crazy people in this part of the world

[/s]
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by mimimiles93: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
mamaafrik:
All of una wey dey employ and give aboki money,you see
[/s]
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2020
Decolonel:
Humans are really wicked
I tell you
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by dalass(f): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
shocked aboki pipe kobo

This one is not even Aboki... Isaac Sunday. He must face the music

See him blackish face... Bottom pot idiot undecided
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by OtemAtum: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2020
englishmart:
Before I kill an ant, I must make sure it stings me first so it can justify the killing.
What then will be the offence of a chicken, a cockroach and a rat before you kill them? grin Just joking though
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
jericco1:

It could be a mistake, maybe he tried to rape her but couldn't and a fight or a struggle ensued which led to her death.
angry

Are you the same Detective jericco of Jericho police station, Ibadan
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by ofuonyebi: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Most often when things like this happens there is an uproar for justice for the innocent victims..
But what do we see later....such criminals are sentenced to death to also experience what they did to others...
But alas!....you will only hear that they are waiting on death roll....eating and getting fact for many years
And the worst...amnesty or state pardon will come to them!
It goes on everyday...because govt refuse to do the needful to protect innocent citizens from untimely deaths...
is not a foolish words for a governor to say he is afraid to sign the execution of a criminal condemned to death by a competent court?...
it is a shame of leadership failure...Time to stoop this wickedness against humanity.

If you agree like and share..

1 Like

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by MansoryMX(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2020
englishmart:
[b]Before I kill an ant, I must make sure it stings me first so it can justify the killing.
[/b]

You worse pass serial killer. So before you kill someone who make sure they offend you on purpose so as to have a reason to kill them? Hope you are not a serial killer? That’s one hell of a horrible tactics

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Humans are just too wicked
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2020
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/photo-of-the-security-man-who-allegedly-killed-a-bride-to-be-and-buried-her-in-a-shallow-grave.html

By the way, who employed that skinny dude in the picture as a "security guard"

What a waste of money, however little.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by uuzba(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Bride to be?
So the only qualification the woman has in this life is "Bride to be"?
OP, What silly way to label somebody.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by lekki1444: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2020
dalass:

Isaac Sunday ? his new name is Serpent Mourn-day grin

1 Like

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by ipobarethieves: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2020
sad NONSO EKENE angrysad Hang this Baztard angry angry angry.Evil/wickedness Is their lifestyle.Kill him angry sad
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2020
MansoryMX:

You worse pass serial killer. So before you kill someone who make sure they offend you on purpose so as to have a reason to kill them? Hope you are not a serial killer? That’s one hell of a horrible tactics

Serial killers don't necessarily kill those who offend them.

Sometimes, they just pick their victims at random just to get some form of gratification.

The man you quoted is just a normal vengeful guy. Perhaps an ardent disciple of the Mosaic laws.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by jericco1(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Are you the same Detective jericco of Jericho police station, Ibadan

Meaning? angry
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2020
doggedfighter:
Sad

What's the role of the movie producer and where's his picture?
Maybe he masterminded the killing.

He lives in the same compound with the deceased lady, he was picked for questioning which is proper.

However the main culprit is d mai guard who killed the lady and was driving her car before getting caught

1 Like

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by KfashionHubb: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2020
He and the lady may have been having sexcapades...
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2020
Warning: fulani Boko terrorists has been released from prisons by fulani government FG.

Live peacefully with fulani herdsmen FG.

1 Like

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by urbanshoppersng: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2020
God we're tired of bad news everywhere!!!
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by EMMY76: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2020
People in the south needs to stop hiring all these abokis as their gatemen it's very dangerous why not go to a registered security firm to get a security guard for ur house instead of hiring these potential terrorists and bloodthirsty born killers it doesn't cost much.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Ladies should never stay alone without a man

A rich woman without an husband or under a male control is a prey to crazy people in this part of the world

You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2020
dalass:

Read again, from Niger state
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by BigBashiru: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Let me get this straight...

He killed her to assume total control of all her assets or what?

If that is the case, how on Earth did he ever think that that was gonna work?

That seems to be the case. Gokada CEO was slain by personal assistant to take over his assets i believe in addition to not repay debt of $90k. Human beings are WILD ANIMALS.

1 Like

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2020
englishmart:
That means snake and scorpion need to sting you before you can justified the killings.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by AriseO: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
ipobarethieves:
sad NONSO EKENE angrysad Hang this Baztard angry angry angry.Evil/wickedness Is their lifestyle.Kill him angry sad
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 12 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him / 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.