Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured (51229 Views)

Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2020
jericco1:

Meaning? angry

Nothing much...

Just that I was enamoured with the way you painted the possible scenario of the alleged crime despite not being there{scene of the crime} yourself at the time of commission.

It shows years and years of training. So, I have every reason to believe that you are that same detective jericco.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by ipobarethieves: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2020
KfashionHubb:
He and the lady may have been having sexcapades...
undecided undecided? A lady dat reported the BAZTARD ABI? Probably jealousy,anger/she ignored the fl@thead bEAST.

Dey should HANG HIM angry
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by dalass(f): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
Isaac Sunday ? his new name is Serpent Mourn-day grin

Haahahhhaaa cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by AriseO: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
ipobarethieves:
undecided undecided? A lady dat reported the BAZTARD ABI? Probably jealousy,anger/she ignored the fl@thead bEAST.

Dey should HANG HIM angry
[/s]
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2020
BigBashiru:

That seems to be the case. Gokada CEO was slain by personal assistant to take over his assets i believe in addition to not repay debt of $90k. Human beings are WILD ANIMALS.

But do such persons pause long enough to consider the fact that such actions are fool-hardy at best

I mean it is totally impossible.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by largeman4u(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2020
so sad ---

IG: largeman_motors
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by AmazingELixir: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2020
undecided : undecided undecided

Where's is @Arewa the bigot ...comman see what your relationship did to a promising ipobian lady.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by jericco1(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Nothing much...

Just that I was enamoured with the way you painted the possible scenario of the alleged crime despite not being there{scene of the crime} yourself at the time of commission.

It shows years and years of training. So, I have every reason to believe that you are that same detective jericco.

Sherlock Holmes cool
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by dalass(f): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2020
KfashionHubb:
He and the lady may have been having sexcapades...

That's quite a stupid comment.... Is it a crime to be a female in this country... The murderer had his own wife and kids. The lady was about to get married.

She reported threats to the police. The police or anyone never made such an allegations against her. Its not by force you comment oh.

How many of the ladies who you had sexascapades with have you killed self

1 Like

Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Kobicove(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2020
Sunshinegold44:
He deserved to kill the way he killed joy....

I strongly disagree...

I think he deserves a very slow and painful death, he should be tied and gradually dipped in concentrated acid starting from his toes and for a period of 48hours!
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Isaac Sunday... That is a fake name and strange to someone from Niger state.. The name was prepared for a crime in future
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2020
jericco1:
Man's inhumanity to fellow man..
It could be a mistake, maybe he tried to rape her but couldn't and a fight or a struggle ensued which led to her death.

On the one hand, taking over the lady's possession is strange to me.

Whichever way, justice should be served to the offender. angry

It was not a mistake

The fact that he took possession of her car is proof that this was premeditated murder.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by chatinent: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2020
A tooth for a tooth.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Augla1: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2020
They were two that were involved in the crime; the said Nollywood figure . Where's his photo ?
I hate biased Journalism
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2020
Watch interview of the man who rolled on the mud to propose to his girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg5iVXzK9oA
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2020
mimimiles93:
What if she has sting the security man? Just my thoughts

mr sunday from Niger state

asks him to name the town he is from ?

every aboki from chad or Niger republic is from Niger state
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by fredoooooo: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Can they just kil the Bascad grin
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by BigBashiru: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2020
mansakhalifa:

But do such persons pause long enough to consider the fact that such actions are fool-hardy at best

I mean it is totally impossible.

You need to understand that the vast majority of crimes men commit is to directly or indirectly please women.... the vast majority of male on male crime is directly or indirectly tied to woman and sex. This is why the United Nations is promoting feminism so that men can stop killing themselves over women (which is an animalistic act if you ask me).

Evidence
The man who killed his friend to take over N13 million his brother sent him from S outh Africa later confessed to using the money to carry different girls and to sleep in different hotels with girls. Also probably to buy expensive cars to impress girls.

Tyrese Devon Haspil the murderer of Gokada CEO days after the murder bought the girlfriend Marine expensive gifts and moved into a $15000 per month air b and b. The crime was committed to use the proceeds to please a girlfriend.

Security guards have robbed their bosses to use the money to do wedding.

To answer your questions as to if the perpetrators pause - once something regards sex/ women - 99% of men lose their Senses. Men have matcheted and killed other men over a struggle of who is the boyfriend. So men don't pause/think.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Airbed: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2020
Very bad
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by jericco1(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Kobicove:

It was not a mistake

The fact that he took possession of her car is proof that this was premeditated murder.

Yeah you may be right
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by MansoryMX(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Serial killers don't necessarily kill those who offend them.

Sometimes, they just pick their victims at random just to get some form of gratification.

The man you quoted is just a normal vengeful guy. Perhaps an ardent disciple of the Mosaic laws.

That’s why I said he worse than a serial killer
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Uteghe(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2020
tgf7:

E-COMMERCE, BUSINESS, SCHOOL OR CUSTOM WEBSITES
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12285679_56y56y5ryt54t54t54_jpeg757ca504af4e3b6adbeee1f830ab50ba
CLICK HERE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US OR TO KNOW MORE

You are an ediot for advertising this shit in a thread carrying such sad news. Buffoon.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Samysearch(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

....and GOD regretted immediately

How could u underestimate the knowledge of God by saying he regretted creating man, when He knew our future even before our creation. Think highly of God not this shallow line of thought.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by annford: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2020
englishmart:
He looks like a Somalian jihadist from Maiduguri.
How do people kill with ease these days?
Before I kill an ant, I must make sure it stings me first so it can justify the killing.

Lol, and a venomous snake or spider?
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Samysearch(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Fourwinds:
Isaac Sunday... That is a fake name and strange to someone from Niger state.. The name was prepared for a crime in future

Are u not aware of huge Christian number in Niger state? Uninformed people in Nigeria all over littering the cyber space
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Fourwinds: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Samysearch:

Are u not aware of huge Christian number in Niger state? Uninformed people in Nigeria all over littering the cyber space
for your information I have stayed in Niger state, Kontagora precisely... If it was Sunday or Isaac attached to a native(tribe) name there it is understandable... Check Christian names from Southern kaduna or Taraba you will understand what I mean
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by fof1: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2020
jericco1:
It could be a mistake, maybe he tried to rape her but couldn't and a fight or a struggle ensued which led to her death.

Rubbish and NONESENSE Post. Nothing Good to Comment,Why not Just Pass,Keep quiet and read on than to Open Ur Dirty Trash... Ur Excuses are Offensive Pls.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by fof1: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2020
jericco1:

Rubbish and NONESENSE Post. If Nothing Good to Comment,Why not Just Pass,Keep quiet and read on than to Open Ur Dirty Trash... Ur Excuses are Offensive Pls.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Annychibest(f): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
In this life, we should just be very careful and sensitive as we don't know who is envying us for no reason. The security guard that is supposed to guard her, killed her in her house. And a neighbor that is supposed to be a good acquaintance, is a partaker of this wicked act... Everyone needs to be careful, the world is full of evil. You don't even know who to trust again.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by Miracle1991: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
My mind is telling me that the music producer is the real killer.
Re: The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured by phymat(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
But as we speak someone ,somewhere is still perpetrating this kind of evil ... May God protect us from evildoers....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas / EFCC Arrests 12 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.