Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Insurance Wahala - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Insurance Wahala (326 Views)

How I Was Able To Stop "Belt Cutting" Wahala In My Honda Civic / Toyota Camry Pencil Light Transmission Wahala. / Benz Wahala. Advice Me Before Village People Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

Insurance Wahala by jacoik(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Oga mode can you help me with front page so as to have quicker solution? Please my people, what is different between comprehensive insurance and third party insurance. I mean the insurance you pay 5000 on your car while doing your vehicle documentation. I was going listening to a radio program this morning and I overheard a lawyer making reference to it but only what I can here him say is that 5000 insurance, the company will be responsible for anything that happens to your vehicle. But my question is, why do we always take the responsibility of fixing our cars instead of the company. What is different between corporate insurance and comprehensive insurance and please any lawyer in the house should do justice to this.
Re: Insurance Wahala by Botanics: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
comprehensive insurance means - the coy covers any costs you incurred in case of an accident (whether your fault or the other persons), theft or fire.

third party insurance means - the coy only covers the costs you incur if you hit and damage someone's car. The cost of your own car repairs is not covered. it also doesnt cover theft or fire unless your third party insurance says "third party, fire and theft".

Insurance generally doesnt cover mechanical repairs because it is expected that as a car owner, you take good care of your car by maintaining, servicing etc which should pick up any any issues before it becomes major

Bid LIVE On Copart And SHIP To Nigeria - Copart Official Broker - Cars From USA / Car Verification / How Much Does It Cost To Program Bmw A Key Fob

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9