Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father (65026 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by blowjohn(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Daddy freeze trying to twist the bible.
Respect and submission....are they the same thing?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Folzye(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2020
freeborn02:

There is nothing logical about your comment. The pastor misquoted the scripture and he was corrected.

And one other pastor that the thing doesn't concern started fighting another person's fight. There is zero logic in what you said.

Stop defending error because it was committed by someone you revere or admire.

It is clear that you are speaking based on the hate in your heart for the said pastor, you better change.

I know you have not read your Bible this year and I dare you to take a proper look at the said scripture in the (KJV) then come back here to argue nonsense
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by DragonFire433: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2020
hensben:
[s]The spirits are not the same. Stop berating Jesus’s cause on earth in order to defend a pastor who spoke out of spirit of anger just to defend another pastor.

Secondly, David Oyedepo is not his biological father. We only have one spiritual father which is God/Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ himself said this in Matthew 23 from verse 6 to 10.

There are a lot of things wrong with the practice of Nigeria Christianity orchestrated by Pentecostal churches. Are you surprise churches are in every corner in Nigeria yet evil is on the increase. So many of them parading themselves as pastors are supposed to be an evangelist preaching from cities to cities, villages to villages but no they want to own a church because their inner mind see it as lucrative business. Little wonder they now quantify God’s blessing as having paper money and affluent with people in government.

Pastors are not supposed to be living a luxurious and flamboyant life but moderate but when you tell them this they will give example with Solomon who was a king, why can’t they give example with Christ and his disciples who are the origin of Christianity. They will tell you they are helping people, it’s just like a man getting 10million naira and then share 100,000 naira to ten poor people who don’t even earn 1200 naira why won’t they hail him that he is good and helping the poor.

[/s]

Rubbish.
Now I know your type of Christianity. No further comment.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by 4tomandchi: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Goke7:

but have we not been crucifying freeze for his utterances all this while?
That one nah only him know watin dey follow am. I don weak for the guy mata.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by DragonFire433: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2020
blowjohn:
Some people are asking if its christlike......
The same people are the ones using all manner of words against Buhari.
The same people cheating people everywhere.
See Nigerians eh.
We r hypocrites.

Nor mind holy holy people. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by mabea: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2020
hensben:
The situation is different. Peter did what he did for the salvation but this pastor is defending another pastor because someone counter his statement with scriptural backing. Go read your Bible how some persons were curios of Jesus teaching and he clarify their curiosity with meekness and humility.
It is good for you to criticize someone's teaching but it is sad when you pitch yourself as an addent opposition. He criticizes just for the sake of it.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2020
olumike001:

So who is preaching the true Gospel?
Daddy freeze Or Daddy oyedepo
Let's start from there?

"Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world." (James 1:27)!

I am not a fan nor follower of either of them, so it is not my place to make critical appraisal!!!

I merely critique what they churn out at any point... If it aligns with the teachings of Christ I support wholly, and when or where it negates, I outrightly reject!!!

Titles and personalities mean nothing to me! Only God is supreme!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by hensben(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2020
olumike001:

You re not listening but I will answer you accordingly.
Were they assigned to preach about it?
Were the apostles not assigned to teach according to the leading of the Holyspirit?
Can you say in your right senses(not an insult please) say that either you or daddy freeze is led by the spirit of God?

What instruction did he give you to speak and tarnish or people's image inorder to feel you re liberating them?

I rest my pen...
Are you with daddy freeze to know he is not led by the spirit. Are you in the spirit world to know who is been led right or wrong. The last day go shock all of us. Salvation is personal so don’t be so sure that this person is doing the right thing while the other person is doing the wrong thing, you never can tell. When Jesus Christ was on earth those Jews leaders then thought he was countering them because they feel he is a son of nobody and a blasphemer of God but today nkor, nor be same Jesus Christ be savior and was the one doing the right thing.
These men of God have so much use material gains to make themselves be like god among you lots because they are in third world country where poverty is the order of the day among the people.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Son Belai will always do his Master's Bidden!

Their Work is Confuse the People, Misinterpret the Bible to them and leave them in their Misery..

That has been the Major assignment of Mr freeze ..

He has Confused people in Tithing
Now he wants Confuse their Homes..

You are just shallow and judgemental...

I commend you to point out where Freeze misinterpreted the word of God! Don't make glancing statements... Back it up with evidence!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by hensben(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2020
mabea:
It is good for you to criticize someone's teaching but it is sad when you pitch yourself as an addent opposition. He criticizes just for the sake of it.
He is not criticizing for the sake of it, I think he felt something is not right in the way Nigeria practice Christianity because he has gone to countries where Christianity started from and saw how it’s been practice compare to what he sees in Nigeria which is now more of a business venture, little wonder churches are in every corners in Nigeria yet evil is on the increase in the society. Every dick and Harry own a church in nigeria, must they own a church what stops them from preaching from cities to cities like the Jehovah witness of truly their motive of winning soul to Christ is genuine. Early missionaries brought free schools and health centers but today what do we have.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by hensben(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2020
DragonFire433:
[/s]

Rubbish.
Now I know your type of Christianity. No further comment.
You don’t know anything about my Christianity. Time will come you will see the fault in all these. I follow Christ and not man. If I fall I ask Him for forgiveness directly.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2020
mabea:
Bastard is not an abuse neither is it a curse

Go and address your parents, friends, and elders with it... Matter of fact, say it to the face of an employer or any law enforcement personnel!

It is okay to be a sheep, but you don't have to be a dumb one.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Folzye(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2020
You don't even need to argue nonsense here, get your Bible and read Ephesians 5:18-25 carefully and come back here to tell me who is correct or wrong.

Someone that has not opened Bible this year will now be searching for scriptures and posting out of context ideas just to gather likes on social media.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by edoairways: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2020
flexyrule:
Your father indeed....

Matthew 23 verse 9 ..
And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

If I quote this one for Pastor Ibiyieome now, e go blow hot at me too...
god of men - they so hate criticism. Instead of counter Daddy Freeze with facts backed by Bible scriptures, he went the way of emotional outburst.
Even the bible verse you quote is out of context. Do you realize that you can't even call your biological parent too going by that statement?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Unrated900(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Daddy freez or freezer is just looking for fame

Touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Concepcion9ja(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2020
In the beginning Man created god

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mistakemaker:

This is another wise comment I'm seeing.. They're giving him some traction actually, imagine people seeing freeze persecuted like this who ordinarily don't like him will now start thinking otherwise

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speakest!!!

When you are criticized or insulted or accused with lies and falsehood, you are supposed to calmly and gently respond with the TRUTH! The whole truth and nothing but the truth!!!

I repeat the question: Where is the lie in all that Freeze has been voicing??! Where is the heresy??!...
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by iamkneeyi: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Shame on them all...Daddy freeze have been exposing their fradaulent bible doctrines..
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Folzye(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
mabea:

Well said, even the so called criticism by freeze is rubbish.

Ephesians 5:19-25 has said It all

The part he quoted reads thus

21 And further, submit to one another "out of reverence for Christ".

The next verse then Clearly defines the role of the woman according to what verse 21 indicates

And then the role of the man

With this, the pastor is right and freeze clearly is just looking for cheap attention

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Mistakemaker: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speakest!!!

When you are criticized or insulted or accused with lies and falsehood, you as supposed to calmly and gently respond with the TRUTH! The whole truth and nothing but the truth!!!

I repeat the question: Where is the lie in all that Freeze has been voicing??! Where is the heresy??!...
I saw no lie too.. Except if they're other things we haven't seen
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by ChiefS(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
What would Jesus do? Pastors should censor what they say on the pulpit before the government wades in. While I am not a fan of Daddy Freeze, we should allow people to freely air their opinions on topical issues.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by mabea: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
hensben:
He is not criticizing for the sake of it, I think he felt something is not right in the way Nigeria practice Christianity because he has gone to countries where Christianity started from and saw how it’s been practice compare to what he sees in Nigeria which is now more of a business venture, little wonder churches are in every corners in Nigeria yet evil is on the increase in the society. Every dick and Harry own a church in nigeria, must they own a church what stops them from preaching from cities to cities like the Jehovah witness of truly their motive of winning soul to Christ is genuine. Early missionaries brought free schools and health centers but today what do we have.
Trust me he is doing it the wrong way.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by iamkneeyi: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Afonjacoward:
Freeze a man that can't handle his own marriage but instead is doing Baby Mama stuff now has the guts to counter what someone who has been married for over 30yrs said.
Daddy freeze you are plain stupid hoohaa.
and how many of yourthe so call pastors have handled their family right?...eg oyahkilome, chris okotie, iginla, I can go on and on..
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by mabea: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Folzye:

Well said, even the so called criticism by freeze is rubbish.

Ephesians 5:19-25 has said It all

The part he quoted reads thus

21 And further, submit to one another "out of reverence for Christ".

The next verse then Clearly defines the role of the woman according to what verse 21 indicates

And then the role of the man

With this, the pastor is right and freeze clearly is just looking for cheap attention
Exactly. He's not criticizing because of his passion for God's kingdom but for personal gains
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by hensben(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
mabea:
Trust me he is doing it the wrong way.
He is doing it the wrong because that’s the only way he can be heard.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by mabea: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

Go and address your parents, friends, and elders with it... Matter of fact, say it to the face of an employer or any law enforcement personnel!

It is okay to be a sheep, but you don't have to be a dumb one.
Your opinion is noted
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by placeofallure(f): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Leopantro:

Will Jesus Christ stand in front of the altar of God and insult another human being?
The Jesus I know begged God for forgiveness for those that insulted him as he carried the cross to be hanged. He also said " forgive those who trespass against us".
Besides, who are you to judge and decide when someone is getting out if hand ?
What did God say about vengeance?

You're not all getting it. Nobody is patting the pastor at the back. Don't even know if you were the one I quoted earlier or not. If not check the line of argument please. The comment I quoted is one sided. That's my grouse. If he's gonna assume the position of the judge, then he should have something to say to both parties.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by iamkneeyi: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pls arrest Daddy freeze and see that he has millions of followers than your congregation...arrest him on what base?'..trouble sleep yanga wan wake am...lol

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by placeofallure(f): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Place of failure!

I have absolutely NOTHING to say to you.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Blakpot: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
4tomandchi:
Pastors are humans too and sometimes their human nature tend to get a bit of them. Even Christ himself used harsh word especially when the people disbelieved him after he performed so many miracles.

Really? My first time hearing this. Could u quote the text in the bible, to support ur claim?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by alphaNomega: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Daddy freeze, you have 24 hours to respond
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Folzye(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
We seriously need God's guidance in this age and time, too many people have hatred for the church and things of God, to many people love it when pastors are on the spot light for wrong reasons, many just like freeze have shown this nature of trying to prove they know better and you are not even living the practicality of your criticisms.

As Christians we can always do better and not argue spiritual matters as if it's a court case, we better channel our energies to the things that matter

Just incase anyone wants to mention me, go ahead and read Ephesians 5 vs 19-25 (NLT) carefully you will see Clearly that there was no need for what freeze started.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.