Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father (65181 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by ABlAstate: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Atleast it's on the front page for you to read the bible passage.. The teaching from the Bible is the correct one bc without the Bible we can't do anything

I heard you are a jobless hopeless Nsukka miscreant from the backward Enugu state? Is it true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Faithful4real(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2020
omlueh:
In as much as i have high regards to the good Generals of God Kingdom, it's very wrong for the use of Words Pastor David Ibiyiomie uses against daddy freeze with due respect most of his (ibiyiomie) utterances are wrong and unethical. My submission though.
But Jesus told the pharisees wole unto you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by DragonFire433: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Liposure:
jesus was a god. These pastors are mere mortals

You may need to Glance through your bible again.

Every child of God is a god.

Jesus said, as the father has sent me, so send I you.
So if you say “Jesus was a god” then Jesus has sent every believer as a god.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by poik(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2020
genkins:

Would u take the words of Paul over that of christ? I guess u r a paulian not a Christian. Smh

Understand Scripture before you quote. Your biological father is a man. So you wont call him your father because Christ said so?

By the way, who sent Paul?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by lopezoraclenet(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2020
That's your level of understanding ok. A statement like "that devil is a bastard" does it make any meaning to you?

Any resemblance of the devil in a Christian walk that resemblance is a bastard®.

olaboy33:
The pastor standing on their revered altar called someone a bastard and threatened to tear him to pieces, and the gullible followers were all shouting amen.

That is not a congregation of God,
It's a congregation of the man on the altar.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by urbanshoppersng: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2020
This is just wrong, on so many levels...

"...Insulting MY FATHER" he says This is Idolatry, does it mean he worships and glorifies Oyedepo? I was a worker in Winners chapel for a whole year during my NYSC, seeing this and other things i witnessed as a worker there makes me feel bad i went to that church. If i was in this service when this man stated spewing these things... I would walk out of that church forever.

I bet he is saying all these on the alter... " o wrong nau" It is wrong, well, maybe God does not dwell there.

Meanwhile what is he leading by example with? calling a fellow human bastard? hmmm.

Men like this man makes other Christians turn away from God and even make non-Christians to not accept the good news

I used to be like that, once i see any foul play in a church i was attending, I'd withdraw for long but now I've found my perfect family "Seekers renewal group" where men don't glory in their titles and positions but revere the most high God.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Come to think of it, Freeze and Oyedepo who is in a better position to advice someone on marriage? Oyedepo has been married for more than 35 years and his marriage is still intact while Freeze was unable to keep his own marriage for 10 years. As a married couples, who will you take advice from?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by ednut1(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2020
A so called man of God o.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Folzye(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2020
freeborn02:

Correcting a pastor isn't wrong. I guess the pastor feels too proud to be corrected.

That is where people are getting it wrong... The idea of the "correction" is what I am against.

There are different perception to things and the Bible is clearly not what you just use your eyes and head to work with.

So,if u are saying freeze is countering or correcting the winners pastor...You may not be even close from the spiritual point of view, rather we can speak based on true convictions of the holy spirit and at such a point it is not going to be an argument or proving one is wrong or the other is correct.

Mr freeze's angle of things seems like he is always lurking around to pick up an an issue with another man's teaching when it clearly has not gone beyond the biblical standard.

I am not saying he doesn't have the right to his own view but there are courteous and Christian like ways to go about It

Spiritual matters are different from court cases or political matters
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Mrsocks: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Buy your designers socks.
A pair is N1500 and a pack of 4pair is N6k, buy a pack and get a discount of 10% on your orders.

Delivery nationwide

diasporaman:
Daddy Freeze is a Bastard for insulting my father. Pst David Ibiyeomie blows hot.

The founder of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie calls Daddy Freeze a bastard who doesn't know his father and he threatened to arrest him next time he hurls insult on Bishop David Oyedepo. Daddy Freeze was born in a ship by a Somali and he has no money he says

https://www.facebook.com/105295774556365/posts/183895303363078/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dU_X8U8NY

Read Daddy Freeze's post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEru_bfBhdd/?igshid=1bs6jg8v3wv52

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by cyrilamx(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2020
That is to show u that majority of Pentecostal pastors don't even understand what it means to be Christ like. So were ibiyomie to be martyred for his faith like the numerous martyrs I f the Church, he would have cursed his phone persecutors? Despite the Apostle Suleiman calling pope Francis unprintable names and accusing him of killing Italians at the outbreak of Covid 19, did u hear any Catholic bishop or priest use derogatory words for Suleiman when countering him? Truth is most pastors can't endure one-tenth of what Catholic clergy endures.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Lucas4903: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Afonjacoward:
Freeze a man that can't handle his own marriage but instead is doing Baby Mama stuff now has the guts to counter what someone who has been married for over 30yrs said.
Daddy freeze you are plain stupid hoohaa.

Did pastor Oyakhilome handle his own marriage. You guys are just funny. These men have so brain washed you.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Nembeboi: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2020
De foolish speech I've heard from a pastor. And u see members cheering him up. I weep for so called Christians who take dia pastors as a bible instead of reading de bible to know dia left from dia right.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Clinghton: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2020
My loyalty is to God, if after reading the bible I don't understand I ask for the holy spirit to help.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by 4tomandchi: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2020
DragonFire433:

Are you saying that the flesh was controlling Jesus when he called out the Hypocritical Pharisees ?

Are you saying the flesh was controlling Jesus when he went to the Temple and drove out people and scattered their tables ?

You can still be in the SPIRIT and deal with over-sabi people.
Who am I to judge my father!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Folzye(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2020
Lucas4903:

Did pastor Oyakhilome handle his own marriage. You guys are just funny. These men have so brain washed you.

He used Pastor oyedepo as a reference and not the christ embassy pastor..

We all should be for God and follow him with our hearts and not our heads or logic. But the influence of spiritual leaders can not be disregarded.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by onlinenix: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2020
The so called Daddy freeze is in delusion. What does he think he's? I know he's been sponsor by haters of the Gospel, but he should tread carefully not to place curse on his head or to his generation yet unborn if at all that has not happened already.

Face you radio entertainment job and leave spiritual matter to people that are into it
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Chris2863(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2020
DrayZee:
Ibiyeomie has given Freeze what he wants. Does he think Oyedepo is stupid for ignoring Freeze when he talks?

He has now tainted himself in a bid to respond to critics that weren’t even talking to him.

The whole video was just full of unnecessary ramblings.
You are very correct
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by hensben(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2020
DragonFire433:

Go and read your bible again.

Jesus called people Serpents, A Generation Of Vipers, Hypocrites, Blind guides, Blind fools, “Whitewash tombs filled with dead men’s bones”

Jesus said “Woe unto you” more than anyone I have ever known.

Glance through your bible again before you paint the picture of an ever gentle Jesus here.

Jesus was also rugged to those who deserve it.

Jesus cursed a Fig Tree - - - This Generation would say but the tree was harmless and innocent.

He was also a Rugged Prophet.

When he went to the Temple and drove out people and scatter the tables of those that were doing nonsense, was that a Gentle Jesus ?

Immediately after scattering their tables, he started healing people. (Displaying his Gentle side).

So Jesus was not only Gentle, But was also Rugged. So don’t be surprised when you see the Rugged side of Men Of God.
Don’t try to justify what this man of God did. Jesus was speaking generally when he said WOE UNTO...He didn’t direct the insult to a particular person.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by igboamakaaa: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2020
Snowkel:

how will a so called man of God call someone a bastard, and what does he not having money have to do with all this.
You see what i meanwhen i call all these people Pharisees and tax-collectors of old.

In the times of old, what did they say about Jesus;
Isn't he the son of the poor carpenter named Joseph? Aren't his brothers and family here with us?
Isn't he an uneducated galilean,
where did he get this knowledge,
He heals and cures peoole with the power of the devil
That power cant come from God, we're his representatives here on earth
what gives him the right to insult us "the custodians of the law of God"
"He is a nobody"
"A wretched"
"We will deal with him"

Compare that and all the ramblings of not only this "man of god" but his other associates in the Buisness of scamming people and then you'd find no difference at all. They are the same set of subjugative humans who tell people what they want to hear in other to swindle them off their cash and live flamboyant lives.

Isn't it obvious that these men are speaking only for their belly? With all the evil going on in the land they keep mute, they speak not of trivial matters but when it comes to inconsequential popular demand like #Bbnaija #CAMA #Prophesy about champions league e.t.c you see them roaring like lions giving revelations and prophesies here and there about who will win bb naija, champions league, world cup e.t.c

People really need to open their eyes.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by echewune10: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=proprince post=93660534]Ya'll who are here insulting Pastor Ibiyome for his actions lack sense.

This freeze abi na freezer of a guy has been attacking Pastors right from the day devil annointed him as master of distractions.

Someone who cannot manage his own family,

Because Pastors have been keeping mute does not mean they are fools. Pastors are humans too and they can also get angry, no be JESUS flog people for inside synagogue? [/quote

No be jesus flog people for inside synagogue? Bible reference to this pls.
]
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by DragonFire433: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2020
SmellingAnus:
That's why I love Pastor Ibiyeomie... If them born daddy freeze well make him insult am again...

Have you ever seen Daddy Freeze insulting Imams or Muslim clerics? He knows what may follow... I repeat if them born am well make him open that him mouth to insult Bishop Oyedepo again...

Nobody has dealt with him that he why he still Dey show himself.

What he cannot try with Muslim clerics, he has been doing it to pastors for years.

But this time, he don enter wahala.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Fox12(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2020
IamWonderful:
Something like bastard and threat to arrest someone can come out from the mouth of a pastor? this is unimaginable, is that CHRISTlike? most of these pastors sef are just businessmen
U tink u’re wise...u’re a Mumu man
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by pafo(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2020
daddytime:
All these arrogant narcissistic humans all over sef dey tire person.

What or how would Jesus have handled a situation such as this?

The arrogance on display can be so troubling most times.

Let's even assume there was something wrong with freeze.

[/b]So, if you dey baff, hang your towel, mad man come collect the towel pick race, you go jump out naked begin pursue am. Who come dey craze among the two of una so?[b]

As they are doing gofundme for Erica of Big Brother, I am also doing a fundraiser for our association on Twitter and Nairaland. #rtItBot

https://www.cloudfundraiser.com/fund/13/start-a-movement-for-the-youths-of-nigeria-to-be-able-prosecute-and-sack-failed-recycled-old-forces-in-2023-general-elections

Wise words
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Liposure: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2020
kurlz:

He's a bastard
remove the scales in your eyes
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by freeborn02: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2020
Folzye:

That is where people are getting it wrong... The idea of the "correction" is what I am against.

There are different perception to things and the Bible is clearly not what you just use your eyes and head to work with.

So,if u are saying freeze is countering or correcting the winners pastor...You may not be even close from the spiritual point of view, rather we can speak based on true convictions of the holy spirit and at such a point it is not going to be an argument or proving one is wrong or the other is correct.

Mr freeze's angle of things seems like he is always lurking around to pick up an an issue with another man's teaching when it clearly has not gone beyond the biblical standard.

I am not saying he doesn't have the right to his own view but there are courteous and Christian like ways to go about It

Spiritual matters are different from court cases or political matters

The pastor misquoted the Bible and he was corrected. Simple.

Your pastor should realise that anybody can make a mistake and anybody can be corrected. He should quit seeing pastors as people that are above corrections.

Your claim that freeze is lurking around looking for faults is immaterial.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Adaora93: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2020
What is this one saying. You better shut your mouth if you don't know what to say OK.
[
quote author=DrayZee post=93659995]Ibiyeomie has given Freeze what he wants. Does he think Oyedepo is stupid for ignoring Freeze when he talks?

He has now tainted himself in a bid to respond to critics that weren’t even talking to him.

The whole video was just full of unnecessary ramblings.[/quote]
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by hensben(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Essien45:

Daddy Freeze, where is your wife?
For you fools attacking pastors, it is just not quoting scriptures, it is living it.
Which moral right does daddy freeze whose marriage has collapsed to quote scriptures to a man who has been married for many years?
And some idiots here are saying he is right.
Where una brain self?
Apostles and Jesus Christ that talked about marriage in the Bible were they married?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by olumike001(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Have you ever read this from this bible?

Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?
Acts 23:3 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/act.23.3.KJV

The issue is do you even understand what you re quoting?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Toyade888:
This is serious

He shouldn't have called Mr Freeze a bastard, right or wrong.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

Modified:
It seems i am being misunderstood, I'm not saying Mr freeze is right or wrong. I'm saying pastor David should not have called him a bastard (in a derogatory manner) for thinking he is wrong.

There are other ways to correct people.

olaboy33:
The pastor standing on their revered altar called someone a bastard and threatened to tear him to pieces, and the gullible followers were all shouting amen.

teadrake:
The word "Bastard" should be censored in the house of God now.
my brethren I weep for the Christianity of this generation.
Not surprised though, the highly notorious Port Harcourt serial killer was not only a member of his church but also a worker.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by itu404(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
olaboy33:

So I should wait and ask a man who i found beating my father what happened? God forbid I will bounce on him and fight him to finish. you uncircumcised people, what mouth have you to come here and talk?
The life of a Nigerian youth is trembling on the balance in the Kano, accused of insulting Islam what have Daddy freeze done about it, what campaign or condemnation has he unleashed ?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by olumike001(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
hensben:
Apostles and Jesus Christ that talked about marriage in the Bible were they married?
They were never married not that doing baby daddy up and down

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.