Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong (831 Views)

Prove Me Wrong If You Can! / So I Saw This Job On Indeed / I Told Her The Hacked Website Is Fixed. A Few Moments Later, She Called Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2020
My friend, who shall remain unnamed called me a terrible designer, but was awestruck when I designed this music streaming website prototype and showed it
to him. I originally posted this on Facebook and I got good feedback. I'm always looking to improve myself, So please rate it on a scale of 1-10 and tell me the areas that could be fixed. Thanks.
Software used:Lunacy Prototyping Software
Icons provided by icons8(Google Material Design)

1 Like

Re: He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong by Deborah98(f): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2020
8 grin
Re: He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong by Vyzz: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2020
Op

Me I want to learn
Re: He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong by ChingaOne: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Now I can say your friend was right to called you a terrible designer

1 Like

Re: He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong by cixak95211: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2020
LOL to above post.

Well OP first off, the track manipulation panel is way too small and has been drowned by the rather over-bloated content on the main page. Second, by the right hand side, why do you have to keep repeating 2020
If you wanna show us the year, you could have made it in smaller and dimmer font. Its rather
disturbing and breaks the eyesight flow.
Thirdly, like you last picture posted, your dark mode is what we call "lazy man dark mode" . . simply an inversion of text and background color i.e.
black text become white and white background becomes black
dark mode goes way than that and not cool to use #000 cos the contrast would be too striking.
Re: He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong by femijay8271(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Talk24:
My friend, who shall remain unnamed called me a terrible designer, but was awestruck when I designed this music streaming website prototype and showed it
to him. I originally posted this on Facebook and I got good feedback. I'm always looking to improve myself, So please rate it on a scale of 1-10 and tell me the areas that could be fixed. Thanks.
Software used:Lunacy Prototyping Software
Icons provided by icons8(Google Material Design)

can I av ur contact pls?
Re: He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice one but why didn't you use figma or Adobe XD
Re: He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong by Xperienx(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
The gap between "most streamed today" and "you may like" is too wide

I'm a very terrible observer anyway

(1) (Reply)

Writing A Program / Uml And Xml Ebooks Need: Help: / Web Site Design And Software Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.