Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Please Is Shopwithscript Real? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Is Shopwithscript Real? (13466 Views)

Buy Shopwithscript Log For 10k Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by idolakes(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
bro am on the same telegram group as well, they post update on sba, EDD, benefit and more, But what they post the more is this SHOPWITHSCRIPT..i have been wondering if it's real or not, cos each time any member of the group buy a login from the so called seller, he the buyer send a screenshot of prove of payment, and when the seller want to post the prove on the group he will blur and cover part of the image, and from the log he send the person you will only see chase or SunTrust, so why he be say na all those 2 banks them they get all the time, so it seems na the samething all the group they show people and scam them..message me on WhatsApp 07069 zero one 7680 make we relate on Jobquote author=Sorezo007 post=93661324]i joined a couple of telegram channels nd they all talking about alot of cash out jobs...but top on the list is shopwithscript almost all the admins re talking it..pls i dont wanna be scammed so i would someone to shear with me if its for real or just a scam format! gracias�[/quote]
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by idolakes(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bro you fit teach me spamming, I go buy all the needed tools, Am tired of dating quote author=OnlineBusinessC post=94501972]shopwithscript is REAL. I'm talking from experience. The bad news is that 80% of the so called sellers that you see on Telegram are scammers. Learn how to spam + load and you wont' have to worry about buying logs from scammers. I have shopwithscript with $1K balance though.[/quote]
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by idolakes(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
bro can you recommend a spammer to me, I want learn spamming abeg, na WhatsAppbe this 0706901 seven six 80
MrVeyron:
No cap
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
idolakes:
bro can you recommend a spammer to me, I want learn spamming abeg, na WhatsAppbe this 0706901 seven six 80
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by oyekan1997(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
idolakes:
bro am on the same telegram group as well, they post update on sba, EDD, benefit and more, But what they post the more is this SHOPWITHSCRIPT..i have been wondering if it's real or not, cos each time any member of the group buy a login from the so called seller, he the buyer send a screenshot of prove of payment, and when the seller want to post the prove on the group he will blur and cover part of the image, and from the log he send the person you will only see chase or SunTrust, so why he be say na all those 2 banks them they get all the time, so it seems na the samething all the group they show people and scam them..message me on WhatsApp 07069 zero one 7680 make we relate on Jobquote author=Sorezo007 post=93661324]i joined a couple of telegram channels nd they all talking about alot of cash out jobs...but top on the list is shopwithscript almost all the admins re talking it..pls i dont wanna be scammed so i would someone to shear with me if its for real or just a scam format! gracias�

Bro what’s the name of the group abeg make I join and if their’s group please share with me abeg
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by aynerodcirus(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
RoRoo:
he scammed bro
For real?..., please be sincere. Coz i wanna patronize him, not only for the shopwithscrip but also for fulz and tools.
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Jahseh(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol... Don't go near all this telegram admins... Most are scam...
Concerning the shopwithscrip it's still going Sha but you just have to get a good spammer...
Meanwhile, who loads Amex bank... Got the cc
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by ProudlyNGN: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
fibofx:
If you want to make good money from the foreign exchange market and have no knowledge or experience , you can make use of a trusted and reliable account manager with guaranteed profits weekly, quickly join this telegram channel I have been using for months with very impressive results , (AT)smart_fxtrader

Note: You will have 100% control of your trading accounts and funds, and can opt out anytime.
Na Them...Run
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Ikemezewulu: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Join this channel and you will be convinced whether to buy Shopwithscrip logs or not. Its your choice bro � @cashoutsomethingElite

1 Like

Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by oyekan1997(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
A trial will convince you

Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by oyekan1997(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
aynerodcirus:
Please, some help check @teleadmin1 on telegram if the guy is real. The guy talks alot about shopwithscript and iphone carting..., If you know about him, have patronized him before? can you vouch for him?..., please let us know. Coz the guy looks legit, but i'm scared he might be a scammer.

Be very careful buying shopwithscript log make dem no go scam you ooo. But e still dey to sha. By the way, I can do the later (iPhone carting) if you geh post paid.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Highnes(m): 12:26am On May 01, 2021
I was scammed twice but I never stopped,finally I got a real gee who sales to me though the balance is always $800. But is good because I make lots of profit. WhatsApp me if you need log 07063138001
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Kesito46: 6:36pm On May 24, 2021
07063138001 who ever has this number almost scammed me on shopwithscrip log
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by SamJed(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2021
I am just curious...is it scamming aka fraud that you people are discussing like business venture??

3 Likes

Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Cryil007: 8:11am On May 27, 2021
I know of a legit spammer who gets it for real avoid those telegram guys 99.9% are all scammers who share same stories...you either get from the legit spammers or buy an enrollment code and attached bank log
Sorezo007:
please do you know any legit spammer u can recommend?
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by oyekan1997(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
SHOPWITHSCRIPT

I Repeat, if you don't have a Sure Client/ Drop, Don't Bother Buying a Bank Log
but Rather Buy a Shopwithscrip Log and Cashout Yourself by Shopping Giftcards
and Exchanging them to Bitcoins on Paxfull or Localbtc, it's Easy and Faster !

You Can Make Upto $10,000 Weekly with a Shopwithscrip Log !

BELOW IS THE COMPLETE SHOPWITHSCRIP TUTORIAL

(1) First you Will Need to Buy a ShopWithScrip log from a trusted Spammer

after Buying u can login on mobile or pc , if your ip is good, u will just bypass and login,
if your device has being blacklisted then account will be messed up and u won’t login So better be Discreet while loging in !

TIPS!:Don’t login many account on one device , they might blacklist the device

(2) Once u login, you will see many kind of Gift cards .. there is amazon , iTunes , google pay , Starbucks, Walmart gift cards and you can as well use the serach button to search for a particular giftcard of your choice

(3)
So I click on one of the gift cards , u have two options , either to make them send the gift card to your address or they send to your email, physical address is next day and email is Instant

(4)
Once u choose any, you can choose the AMOUNT and QUANTITY of gift cards you need, then you add to Cart , you can even buy $2000 worth of cards at a go...

(5) When you are done, you can add more and add to cart , they will charge an extra 2.5% to go to the school’s charity or foundation , but don’t worry about that.

(6) You can also add some iTunes gift cards to it.

(7) After you are done, you can still continue shopping or proceed to cart and CHECKOUT

(cool Once your order is done , check your email for confirmation

(9) Basically you login, buy gift cards you want and use bank attached to the log
to pay for them
Go to Paxful.com / Localbitcoin and exchange all your gift cards to Btc
or payment into your bank account or you find your preferred Vendor
to sell to

(10) Note that Gift Cards hits your Email immediately with Pin or as Ecodes. Or this above Format

1 Like

Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Thereddevil: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jahseh:
Concerning the shopwithscrip it's still going Sha but you just have to get a good spammer...
Amex credit card?
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Thereddevil: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jahseh:
I have a loader... Tell me limit, and all we need is the front and back pic of card... Deal available for today
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Lexxybooy(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Do you load cashapp with route no. 73, 72?
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Lexxybooy:
Do you load cashapp with route no. 73, 72?

Is it available? Pls bring na me be direct loader ooo I dey find these for job with clean update
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Jahseh:
Brody hwfr if your CC or any azza still available just reply with a quote..just know I no be middleman
Re: Please Is Shopwithscript Real? by Maryannigwe: 12:16am On May 16, 2022
Sure gift cards method done burst.. Check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Money Online With Your PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT / Facebook Shares Opens At $42 As Trading Begins / Warren Buffet Joins Twitter, Gains 100,000 Followers in a couple of Hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.