Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Best Country To Do Masters? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Country To Do Masters? (231 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Country To Do Masters? by dopedan(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Please i want to know what country is good for doing masters i dont need a racist country plz i want a country that it is easy to make money and get good jobs thank you
Re: Best Country To Do Masters? by Guru9ja(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2020
dopedan:
Please i want to know what country is good for doing masters i dont need a racist country plz i want a country that it is easy to make money and get good jobs thank you
waiting for answers. Have got lot of scholarship update here. Just waiting to collect my bsc certificate this month.
Re: Best Country To Do Masters? by dopedan(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Guru9ja:
waiting for answers. Have got lot of scholarship update here. Just waiting to collect my bsc certificate this month.
scholarship to any country? Is 2.1 d minimum to apply?
Re: Best Country To Do Masters? by Guru9ja(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2020
dopedan:
scholarship to any country? Is 2.1 d minimum to apply?
yes. 3.71 above depending on d the countries. But we have 4.00 above too

(1) (Reply)

NANS Zone B In Action - Appreciates State Government For School Resumption / WAEC 2020: Results To Be Released In October / Tips To Help You Maximize Your Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.