Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,234 members, 7,957,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome (477 Views)

Between Daddy Freeze And A Follower Who Asked Him For Financial Support / 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink / What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome by normaljenny(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2020
I woke up this morning to a very embarrassing outburst from a respectable pastor i respect calling out and insulting Daddy freeze and calling him a bastard.

The respect I had for him really went down the drain for him to degrade himself to that pathetic level.

Did oyedepo call him on phone to do that for him?

What's with all these men of God SEF?

Calling someone that just aired his opinion with biblical backing a bastard.

All these months that Freeze have been on this free the sheeple stuff, I have followed him well but am yet to see a single time he ever insulted any pastor, what I see him always is to counter their several teaches on tithing, and other stuffs with quotes from the Bible. He has even requested for a face to face encounter with any of them, but none have come forward to challenge him.
They have all called him sorts of names, and even attacked him indirectly, but he is still stick to his gun THE BIBLE.

Daddy freeze is very correct with that verse and oyedepo should be thanking him for reminding him than allowing his boys to come for daddy freeze throat.

Pastor IBeyomie is DEVILISH and DISGRACEFUL to have gone that way.

DADDY FREEZE AND FAMILY SHOULD JUST SUE HIM FOR ALL THE BILLIONS STASHED AWAY IN HIS BANK ACCOUNTS. AND LETS SEE IF HE HAS MONEY SEF

FREEZE SHOULD HAMMER HIM SIUT OF N200B +

Re: Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome by bewla(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Another bruhaha
Re: Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome by Enwhen(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2020
Daddy Freez , agbaya oshi cannot try it ...he is the father of it
Re: Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome by Uzomacharles: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2020
I think the OP is a girl...

Daddy Freeze Made His Opinion

David Ibiyeomie Made His Opinion

You Came To Nairaland To Make Your Opinion And Still Went Further To Say The Man Is Devilish and Disgraceful To Have Gone That Way...

And that's the same thing you just did..

They are both men of God,so don't get yourself involved..

Everybody saw it and just made there comment but here you are Acting like Daddy Freeze is your father or brother in-law....

Simon Peter cut a soldier ear while trying to Arrest or Humiliate Jesus...

If you think you know BIBLE,I'm sure you shouldn't Judge Men come to talk of Men Of God...

So Just Keep OFF

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Sue him on his behalf na
Re: Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome by Charmingrascal(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2020
normaljenny:
I woke up this morning to a very embarrassing outburst from a respectable pastor i respect calling out and insulting Daddy freeze and calling him a bastard.

The respect I had for him really went down the drain for him to degrade himself to that pathetic level.

Did oyedepo call him on phone to do that for him?

What's with all these men of God SEF?

Calling someone that just aired his opinion with biblical backing a bastard.

All these months that Freeze have been on this free the sheeple stuff, I have followed him well but am yet to see a single time he ever insulted any pastor, what I see him always is to counter their several teaches on tithing, and other stuffs with quotes from the Bible. He has even requested for a face to face encounter with any of them, but none have come forward to challenge him.
They have all called him sorts of names, and even attacked him indirectly, but he is still stick to his gun THE BIBLE.

Daddy freeze is very correct with that verse and oyedepo should be thanking him for reminding him than allowing his boys to come for daddy freeze throat.

Pastor IBeyomie is DEVILISH and DISGRACEFUL to have gone that way.

DADDY FREEZE AND FAMILY SHOULD JUST SUE HIM FOR ALL THE BILLIONS STASHED AWAY IN HIS BANK ACCOUNTS. AND LETS SEE IF HE HAS MONEY SEF

FREEZE SHOULD HAMMER HIM SIUT OF N200B +

Did Daddy Freezer call you on phone to do this for him?

This is Monday morning face your business

Re: Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome by Uzomacharles: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Did your Daddy Freezer called you on phone to do this for him?
This is Monday morning face your business

I swear gan
Re: Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome by LadyExcellency: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2020
Did High Priest prosecute Apostle Paul?

Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whitewashed wall (sepulchre): for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?
Acts 23:3 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/act.23.3.KJV

Mr Freeze judges the pastor with his wack imagination contrary to the bible in a bid to rise to stardom.
Re: Daddy Freeze And Family Should Please Sue Pastor Ibiyome by CodeTemplar: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2020
Is freeze officially married to the woman he is living with. OP is delusional.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Make Sure Kiddwaya Will Not Be Friends With Laycon– Kiddwaya’s Handler / Why Are People So Jealous And Calling Ozo A Mumu? Bbn / AFRIMMA 2020: See Artist Nominated; Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Davido, Fireboy, Rema &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.