Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat (355 Views)

Christians In Nigeria Arise / CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ARISE!!!!! / #makenigeriagreat Again Group Seeks Prayers For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by Bigmanpickin: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2020
It is high time we actually do something about our dear country. Reality is that the country really needs saving. We cannot continue like this.

I keep repeating this to anybody that cares to listen, that, The present Nigeria's populace lack a basic understanding about the government and the demographics of it.

That is to say that an average Nigerian doesn't know what to expect from the government, ultimately, don't seem to understand the grave implication of having government do as they like.

Permit me to say we are running a passive electorate which smirks of illiteracy.

Nigeria is blessed. It's never been in doubt what Nigerian citizens can achieve and have achieved when given the right platform.

The problem is that the average Nigerian don't even know about the inhibiting nature of the present system of governance.

And will resort to ghosting out maybe online tantrums, and thats all and somehow thinks that a miracle somehow or that somebody from the next election might come to our rescue.

People make remarks about praying to God for better days, but seriously God have actually answered such prayer long long time ago, because he knows what he deposited in us.

We've got all it takes to enjoy such privileges as power blocks of the world, and the term sleeping giant is never out of place when referring to Nigeria.

My good sirs. This is the time we act!! We've seen how things like this end up without even starting, maybe because we lack guile and tact in execution.

This is no time to 'distalk' such call to nation building. This is the time to ask what do I bring to the table.

*The plan is to Educate the populace about governance.

*Creating a political party and planting the best of the best (we've got them) at its apex and have them run for political positions

To achieve number one objective, I think we will engage in markets outreaches, we will give serious and aggressive online push, seminars and what have you. The floor is open.

For number two, this is where we need guile because seriously we need to assure ourselves of a working plan and a good followership, maybe that's what this guy's (our best brains) seriously yearn for.

We need all the brains we can muster.

Everyone is invited

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by Bigmanpickin: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2020
The path to success is not for the faint hearted. Girdle your loins we have a tough job ahead.

Get on your thinking caps and arise we have a nation to save.
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by Bigmanpickin: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2020
We need a radio station and an orator this time around we will not patronise the status quo. Nigeria first!!! The radio front will also focus on fixing the Nigerian image which regrettably has been charred by our bad eggs
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by Bigmanpickin: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2020
Let's try and get it right this time. Fear not, tact never fail rather it reveals. #MakeNigeriaGreat
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by bigpriik: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2020
one nigerianist una never still wake up shocked shocked shocked
if fulanis agree to change the 1999 constitution then i will take one nigeria serious.
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by longetivity(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2020
you people should be calming down, bubu and apc are still working tirelessly to make Nigeria great.
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by Bigmanpickin: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2020
bigpriik:
one nigerianist una never still wake up shocked shocked shocked
if fulanis agree to change the 1999 constitution then i will take one nigeria serious.
What the Fulani's did to be able to have such privileges can also be reversed by the greater populace. Tact have yo be employed here
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by Bigmanpickin: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
you people should be calming down, bubu and apc are still working tirelessly to make Nigeria great.
You are mocking the course surely
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by Mars16(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
It is high time we actually do something about our dear country. Reality is that the country really needs saving. We cannot continue like this.

I keep repeating this to anybody that cares to listen, that, The present Nigeria's populace lack a basic understanding about the government and the demographics of it.

That is to say that an average Nigerian doesn't know what to expect from the government, ultimately, don't seem to understand the grave implication of having government do as they like.

Permit me to say we are running a passive electorate which smirks of illiteracy.

Nigeria is blessed. It's never been in doubt what Nigerian citizens can achieve and have achieved when given the right platform.

The problem is that the average Nigerian don't even know about the inhibiting nature of the present system of governance.

And will resort to ghosting out maybe online tantrums, and thats all and somehow thinks that a miracle somehow or that somebody from the next election might come to our rescue.

People make remarks about praying to God for better days, but seriously God have actually answered such prayer long long time ago, because he knows what he deposited in us.

We've got all it takes to enjoy such privileges as power blocks of the world, and the term sleeping giant is never out of place when referring to Nigeria.

My good sirs. This is the time we act!! We've seen how things like this end up without even starting, maybe because we lack guile and tact in execution.

This is no time to 'distalk' such call to nation building. This is the time to ask what do I bring to the table.

*The plan is to Educate the populace about governance.

*Creating a political party and planting the best of the best (we've got them) at its apex and have them run for political positions

To achieve number one objective, I think we will engage in markets outreaches, we will give serious and aggressive online push, seminars and what have you. The floor is open.

For number two, this is where we need guile because seriously we need to assure ourselves of a working plan and a good followership, maybe that's what this guy's (our best brains) seriously yearn for.

We need all the brains we can muster.

Everyone is invited

cc lalasticlala

well said, many Nigerians lack even a bit of what government should do for them.
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by Bigmanpickin: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Are we really giving up on our nation?
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by WhizdomXX(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Nigeria will be Great Again.

We need re-education as most graduates don't even know that bad governance can clampdown on their business and other aspects of their lives.

OP I'm 100% with u on this. I've already started educating people massively on social media.
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by ludd2018: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
Are we really giving up on our nation?
Which nation ? Evil forced unity .Nigeria is never a nation . A nation is organic . Nigeria is artificial as conglomerate of different nations . Nigeria must divide to save lives
Re: Nigeria Arise! #MakeNigeriaGreat by ludd2018: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
WhizdomXX:
Nigeria will be Great Again.

We need re-education as most graduates don't even know that bad governance can clampdown on their business and other aspects of their lives.

OP I'm 100% with u on this. I've already started educating people massively on social media.

U re wasting your time . Nigeria is gone.

(1) (Reply)

Publisher Of Pointblanknews Lists Nigerian Politicians Already On U.S Travel Ban / BREAKING: Ekiti APC Suspends Governor Fayemi Over Anti-party Activities / How True Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.