Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

#makenigeriagreat Again Group Seeks Prayers For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #makenigeriagreat Again Group Seeks Prayers For Nigeria (136 Views)

Yahaya Bello: North Central Group Seeks Tinubu's Intervention Over EFCC Probe / Naira Swap: APC Group Seeks CJN Ariwoola’s Suspension Over Supreme Court Ruling / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#makenigeriagreat Again Group Seeks Prayers For Nigeria by Curious345: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
The make Nigerian great again group penultimate Tuesday in a world press conference held at the Charles hotel and suites lekki phase 2 called on well-meaning Nigerians to rise up to the situation currently bedeviling our dear nation.

They asked the Nigerian army to sit up to its responsibility and also called on the police to handle domestic policing more holistically.
"With Keen eyes over the past two weeks we have watched in utmost dismay the downward drift of our dear nation into almost irreversible calamity" said the leader , Engr Daniel.
" And in the absence of a vibrant and active direct leadership from the presidency, we call on well-meaning Nigerians to fill in the gap and help the presidency achieve its overall aim of ensuring security is guaranteed to all Nigerians no matter their tribe religion or political affiliation" he continued.

"The presidency has yielded to a variety of advice sent to it by both the population and political leaders across The nation. One of this advice include the sacking of the previous service chiefs of the Nigerian armed forces. The president yielded to this call and immediately sacked the service chief including the past inspector-general of police bringing in fresh hands to rejig and enhance The downward spiral in security matters concerning our dear nation"

Time is very precious and SCARCE. We implore the presidency to explore external means . This will hasten our return to normalcy .

The #makenigeriagreat again group intends to hold a 1million man march in solidarity with the victims of deadly attacks across our dear nation IN ABUJA LATER IN THE MONTH IF security settings are not improved .
Re: #makenigeriagreat Again Group Seeks Prayers For Nigeria by aaa14bd1083: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
9ice!!
but please watch your back b4 ESN will come and burn your house grin
Re: #makenigeriagreat Again Group Seeks Prayers For Nigeria by Curious345: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
9ice!!
but please watch your back b4 ESN will come and burn your house grin
ESN is a TERRORISTs ORGANISATION
Re: #makenigeriagreat Again Group Seeks Prayers For Nigeria by Curious345: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
My take though. To some they are freedom fighters ,to some they are devils .

But to me �� they are TERRORISTs. Yeah I mean the esn
Re: #makenigeriagreat Again Group Seeks Prayers For Nigeria by goodnessme1(f): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
I pray that Nigeria should divide peacefully.
Re: #makenigeriagreat Again Group Seeks Prayers For Nigeria by Omoslim26: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Curious345:
My take though. To some they are freedom fighters ,to some they are devils .

But to me �� they are TERRORISTs. Yeah I mean the esn

They are militants not terrorist.

All terrorist are militants but not all militants are terrorist.

Terrorist have a foundational pattern of just inflicting senseless terror expectially on the defenseless.

Militants tend to go after the govt whom they proclaim to desire freedom from.

Two kill words.

Militancy=Agitation and self defense.

Terrorism= offensive terror and senseless soft targets.
Re: #makenigeriagreat Again Group Seeks Prayers For Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
They should add dry fast to it.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Political Elites: Let Us Tell Our Communities The Truth / CBN Queries First Bank Over Change Of CEO / May Day: Your Sacrifices Have Kept Nigeria Going, Obasa Hails Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.