Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

You Are A Bastard, I Will Kill You ” –pastor Lbiyeomie Blast Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are A Bastard, I Will Kill You ” –pastor Lbiyeomie Blast Daddy Freeze (193 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Bastard, I Will Kill You ” –pastor Lbiyeomie Blast Daddy Freeze by Sundayunity: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2020
You are a bastard, I will kill you and tear you to pieces” – Pastor lbiyeomie blasts Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop Oyedepo (video)

The founder and General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie, has lambasted controversial Media personality, Daddy Freeze calling him a bastard and foreigner for abusing his father in Lord, Bishop David Oyedepo.

Daddy Freeze became controversial for criticising, and exposing Nigerian pastors about their preaching.

In his recent post on his Instagram page, attacked Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel for saying women should submit to their husbands.

According to Daddy Freeze...

Click Link below to Watch the trending Video

https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/07/you-are-a-bastard-i-will-kill-you-and-tear-you-to-pieces-pastor-lbiyeomie-blasts-daddy-freeze-for-insulting-bishop-oyedepo-video/

(1) (Reply)

New Age Teachings And Its Deceptive Nature Towards Human Beings / Wikipedia Bans Editors From Expressing Support For Traditional Marriage / Paul Osteen Sermon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.