Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel (37335 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Supremos: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnY6NVi_rLs?si=f6ZppUDi3kYRrsIA

RCCG worldwide stand by you’, Adeboye backs Israel

Pastor Adeboye

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has reacted to the ongoing Israel-Hamas war, saying all members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG worldwide stand with the people of Israel.

Pastor Adeboye stated this in a video clip posted on his verified X handle on Wednesday.

It is my prayer for all our brethren in Israel that the Almighty will grant you absolute peace from now on in Jesus name.

The cleric, who noted that his prayers are with the people of Israel, said, “Hello my beloved brothers in Israel, I want you to know that we are praying for you, that all members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God all over the world are standing by you at this critical moment.

“The almighty God, the only one of Israel, will give you absolute victory and give you permanent peace from now on in the mighty name of Jesus.

“It is my prayer for all our brethren in Israel that the Almighty will grant you absolute peace from now on in Jesus name.

Recall the Israel-Hamas war claimed hundreds of innocent civilian lives and with thousands of casualties since the war broke out on Saturday

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/video-rccg-worldwide-stand-by-you-adeboye-backs-israel/

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Supremos: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2023
Omokri Expresses Reservation Over RCCG’s Adeboye Praying Only For Israelis’ Peace

Updated Thursday, October 12, 2023 Popular internet personality, Reno Omokri, has pointed out that
"a greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population".

Omokri's message comes amid a viral video made by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye In the video, Adeboye backed Israel in the ongoing conflict with Hamas, a Palestinian militant group which rules the Gaza Strip.
Omokri doesn't agree with Pastor Adeboye on the Israel-Hamas war.
Reacting to this post, Omokri, also a pastor, disagreed with Adeboye's standpoint. He wrote on his verified X (formerly Twitter) handle on Wednesday, October 11:
“But, sir @PastorEAAdeboye, what about our brothers and sisters in Palestine? A greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population. Half a million of them, to be precise. Doesn't the Bible, in Galatians 6:10, ask us to first show love to members of the household of faith before others? Perhaps they may feel abandoned that your message did not even mention them. “If I were a Palestinian and saw your message, I would sink into further despair. Acts 10:34 says God does not show partiality. But sir, are we not being partial when we pray for Israel and ignore Palestine? Perhaps it is an oversight.
“Sir, I have been to Palestine. I will not wish their condition on my own enemy. They are God's children, too. Don't they deserve our love and prayers and every possible non-military support we can rouse to alleviate their tremendous human suffering?”

https://www.legit.ng/world/asia/1558158-gaza-war-omokri-expresses-reservation-rccgs-adeboye-praying-israelis-peace/

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by AcuraZDX: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2023
Rubbish.

He should talk about the woes of his country first.

Hypocrite

211 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Supremos: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2023
Me thinks Pst Adeboye misfired on this.

He should have simply prayed for peace instead of taking side.

Yes Hamas terrorists choose this war, but their are innocent christians and Muslims in Gaza and by extension Palestine.

Their are children and women.

At this point, Israel should ceasefire haven exerted maximum damage on Hamas terrorists who uses women and children as shield.

By the way, pastor Sir, when are you lending your voice to happenings in the country.

Are you immuned from the hunger and poverty going on in the country?.

Dollar 💰 is now above a thousand naira Sir

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Nwodosis(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2023
This is one of the ways of indirectly inciting/inviting religious crises in Nigeria.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Cassandraloius: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Let me not say a word because A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by illicit(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2023
There was Israel and there is Israel

🙄

9 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Artscollection: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Old age age don enter Whatsapp group!!!
Hamas did messed up but Israël should desist from land grabbing Period.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Isokotolopia: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Unfortunately no true Christian will pray against Israel or for Israel’s failure

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by eliyke(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2023
D ones wey dey happen 4 northern Nigeria na wetin?some people go just dey find way to dey relevant, Nigeria condition no reach like dis b4 dis baba follow organise protest.bloody hypocrite......

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by tishbite42: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2023
This man is mentally deranged
Imagine a top man of God spewing rubbish
We're all God's children
He should simply pray for God's peace to prevail over there

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Isobug: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2023
Why taking side naa

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by mandarin: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2023
The man of God prayed for Israel and prayed for peace. Where did he say annihilation of Hamas there. Please let's be guided. It's written in English!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by ISLAMBAD: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2023
mandarin:
The man of God prayed for Israel and prayed for peace. Where did he say annihilation of Hamas there. Please let's be guided. It's written in English!!

He prayed for ISREAL to emerge victorious, u no dey read ?, What does victory of isreal means in the eyes of terrorists ?

“The almighty God, the only one of Israel, will give you absolute victory and give you permanent peace from now on in the mighty name of Jesus.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by BoldBrainz(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2023
I have a weird dislike for this church. Their tribalism and hypocrisy is second to none.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by YorubaKinging: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2023
The end is near

This false prophet keep misleading and deceiving the sheep.

Verily I say unto you, The punishment of Yahweh is on every evil and false prophet

In his days will he see the fall of his RCCG

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by FreeStuffsNG: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnY6NVi_rLs?si=f6ZppUDi3kYRrsIA

RCCG worldwide stand by you’, Adeboye backs Israel

Pastor Adeboye

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/video-rccg-worldwide-stand-by-you-adeboye-backs-israel/

I really hope this is not one of the social media/PR mishaps where his prayers for Christians in Palestine were deleted or he forgot them by omission in haste ni? Isreal is not even a Christian country o.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Supremos: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I really hope this is not one of the social media/PR mishaps where his prayers for Christians in Palestine were deleted or he forgot them by omission in haste ni? Isreal is not even a Christian country o.

2 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by tollyboy5(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2023
You're free to pick side lol. I pick Gaza.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Fugazy2023: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Isobug:
Why taking side naa

We like to lie to ourselves. All Christians are in support of Israel and that's just the obvious fact Pastor adeboye is saying. Even if no one says it, it is what it is

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Supremos: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2023
Fugazy2023:

We like to lie to ourselves. All Christians are in support of Israel and that's just the obvious fact Pastor adeboye is saying. Even if no one says it, it is what it is
Because Hamas started the war not because Israel is a christian country.

But Palestine has good number of Christians too.

Israel has good number of Muslims too.

The support Israel is getting is because the Islamic terror group Hamas killed over a thousand in Israel

26 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Fugazy2023: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Because Hamas started the war not because Israel is a christian country.

But Palestine has good number of Christians too.

Israel has good number of Muslims too.

The support Israel is getting is because the Islamic terror group Hamas killed over a thousand in Israel

Coupled with the fact that over the years, we know what terrorists which happen to be from a particular religion have been doing across the world. Killing people, beheading, suicide bombing etc

13 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by CharleyBright(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2023
OP why sensationalise the post with the word Annihilation ?
That is a very dangerous words that can spark religious crisis in Nigeria and pitch Muslim against Christians.

Kindly modify the topic to make better sense of twhat Pastor Adeboye was saying.
Annahilition totally erodes the point.
?
Also Pastor Adeboye should thread with caution with this sensitive matter before he drags himself and his church into dirty mud by Muslim youths.

3 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by creativehubb: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Same way all Muslims stand with Hamas. Fair game.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Kukutente23: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Omokri Expresses Reservation Over RCCG’s Adeboye Praying Only For Israelis’ Peace

Updated Thursday, October 12, 2023 Popular internet personality, Reno Omokri, has pointed out that
"a greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population".

Omokri's message comes amid a viral video made by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye In the video, Adeboye backed Israel in the ongoing conflict with Hamas, a Palestinian militant group which rules the Gaza Strip.
Omokri doesn't agree with Pastor Adeboye on the Israel-Hamas war.
Reacting to this post, Omokri, also a pastor, disagreed with Adeboye's standpoint. He wrote on his verified X (formerly Twitter) handle on Wednesday, October 11:
“But, sir @PastorEAAdeboye, what about our brothers and sisters in Palestine? A greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population. Half a million of them, to be precise. Doesn't the Bible, in Galatians 6:10, ask us to first show love to members of the household of faith before others? Perhaps they may feel abandoned that your message did not even mention them. “If I were a Palestinian and saw your message, I would sink into further despair. Acts 10:34 says God does not show partiality. But sir, are we not being partial when we pray for Israel and ignore Palestine? Perhaps it is an oversight.
“Sir, I have been to Palestine. I will not wish their condition on my own enemy. They are God's children, too. Don't they deserve our love and prayers and every possible non-military support we can rouse to alleviate their tremendous human suffering?”

https://www.legit.ng/world/asia/1558158-gaza-war-omokri-expresses-reservation-rccgs-adeboye-praying-israelis-peace/
Omokri should stop chasing clout with Adeboye.
Who has he prayed for among the two warring sides
Who made him the prayer police?

8 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by ayokellany: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2023
He as spoken repeatedly about his country n prayed for Tinubu to succeed.

Let your Igbo pastor like pastor King do their part instead of eating your skulls.

AcuraZDX:
Rubbish.

He should talk about the woes of his country first.

Hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2023
True talk 👄 by pastor Adeboye all Christians are with them with their prayers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by MorataFC: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I really hope this is not one of the social media/PR mishaps where his prayers for Christians in Palestine were deleted or he forgot them by omission in haste ni? Isreal is not even a Christian country o .
So?
Somebody was attacked unprovoked and lost its citizens through the attack and giving them a succour message is what you criticise?
Haba!

11 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by FreeStuffsNG: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2023
MorataFC:
So?
Somebody was attacked unprovoked and lost its citizens through the attack and giving them a succour message is what you criticise?
Haba!
Now you have allowed them to confuse you. There are Christians on both sides where killing is taking place. Isreal is not the victim so let's pocket the hypocrisy. My point is that you should pray for all Christians on both sides. The Aljazeera journalist killed by same Isreali forces few months ago is a Palestinian Christian. Her broad daylight killing was not condemned just like other innocent Palestinians killed. The fair thing is to pray for peace and comfort for grieving families on both sides

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Supremos: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Kukutente23:

Omokri should stop chasing clout with Adeboye.
Who has he prayed for among the two warring sides
Who made him the prayer police?
Reno has always been a mad man, but I think on this issue he's spot on.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun / Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.