Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? (4671 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? / Say No to JAMB!!! Get Bsc/MSC/PHD degree from Lincoln university USA here in Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
nairaman66:

How do you back this reincarnation?
Will share some thoughts later in the day.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by ccffwx: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Raydos:
—Lincoln was shot in the theatre and the assassin ran to the Warehouse

—Kennedy was shot in the warehouse and the assassin ran to the theatre

Kennedy was shot while driving through Dealey Plaza not in a warehouse.

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nothing is a coincidence - everything has an order and a path determined by our actions - CAUSE and EFFECT. it looks like CHAOS but it is order

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by kingPhidel(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is the type of UNCOMMON coincedence ladies should understand when they clash at BF's house and we are trying to explain but they don't just to understand us.. I know some guys are with me on this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Archtype(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Raydos:
The Assassins
—John Wilkes booth was born in 1839
—Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939
this ones are those that were allegedly assignated them but the populace actually knows that Kennedy's was an inside job by the CIA. They couldn't even allow the alleged killers to face the court and had to cover everything up by assignating them too
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by bigjackass: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
what the actual fawk ! shocked

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Archtype(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Nothing is a coincidence - everything has an order and a path determined by our actions - CAUSE and EFFECT. it looks like CHAOS but it is order
likely to have CHAOs Theory thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Nickshrapnel: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Is there a Lincoln curse? Because I’ve heard about a Kennedy curse.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Aug28th(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Raydos:
—Both President wives Lost a child While living in the White house!
How about the dates they lost their kids too?
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Openbusiness: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fate and Destiny at work. Not reincarnation. And definitely not a coincidence.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by NERDYDREAMS(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
abeliver:
Lincoln is 7 letters

Kennedy is 7 letters

wtf

Lincoln and kennedy both has two letter n's in it... shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Raydos: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
NERDYDREAMS:

Lincoln and kennedy both has two letter N's in it... shocked shocked

TF? Another fūçkíng revelation! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by DontBullshitMe: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Aug28th:

How about the dates they lost their kids too?
He won't share that since there are no similarities. grin

Bullshit thread.

If you look close and deep enough, you will find whatever you are looking for.

Rubbish. grin
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Raydos: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

He won't share that since there are no similarities. grin

Bullshit thread.

If you look close and deep enough, you will find whatever you are looking for.

Rubbish. grin

You're just plain dumb here, Because Lincoln and Kennedy story slightly look the same doesn't mean everything is going to tally!!

You should have ask me for the date they both fúçk their wives too, Or the day they both urinate!!

Dumbass

7 Likes

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Aladdin1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wonderful facts and interesting too.but a clear pattern of coincidence.nothing more.when the jesuits wants to carry out assasinations they make use of orchastrated patterns.kennedy and lincoln were both assasinated by the jesuit order.the most ruthless assasins of the papacy.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
nairaman66:

How do you back this reincarnation?
I'm not a religious person as all of the religions are man-made.

While there are many superstitious beliefs in each religion, there are few facts or elements of truth in it as well.

Personally, what I take as a fact or as true is what's reasonable, backed by science, and has supporting evidence in reality.

As regards reincarnation, it's hard to prove it's real to a sceptic.

My own stance is that it's real.

(But that doesn't mean OP's case is actually reincarnation; it could be a coincidence.)

A number of scientists have studied the concept of reincarnation.

Ian Stevenson and Jim B. Tucker are popular scientists that posit reincarnation does happen.

You can check out some studies of those experts:

1. https://www.scribd.com/doc/36464062/Ian-Stevenson-Where-Reincarnation-and-Biology-Intersect
2. https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/ian-stevensone28099s-case-for-the-afterlife-are-we-e28098skepticse28099-really-just-cynics/
3. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_B._Tucker

Some common proofs for reincarnation:
1. https://www.liveabout.com/reincarnation-best-evidence-2593151
2. https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/716499/reincarnation-REAL-proof-life-after-death/amp

Reincarnation is a concept in almost all religions around the world (whether directly or indirectly) and in many cultures worldwide.

But it's not been proven by science beyond any reasonable doubt.

Scientific research about things like soul (consciousness), reincarnation is low because enough attention hasn't been directed towards them by scientists and governments.

When they get enough attention by scientists, breakthroughs will be recorded about them.

That a scientist can't measure something as of yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't real.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by oluwaseyi1759(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wonderful...There is a similar case also.

We all know Mesut ozil and Nacho Ferrari, the inventor of Ferrari car. Mesut ozil was born the year Ferrari died.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by nairaman66(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
gensteejay:

I'm not a religious person as all of the religions are man-made.

While there are many superstitious beliefs in each religion, there are few facts or elements of truth in it as well.

Personally, what I take as a fact or as true is what's reasonable, backed by science, and has supporting evidence in reality.

As regards reincarnation, it's hard to prove it's real to a sceptic.

My own stance is that it's real.

(But that doesn't mean OP's case is actually reincarnation; it could be a coincidence).

A number of scientists have studied the concept of reincarnation.

Ian Stevenson and Jim B. Tucker are popular scientists that posit reincarnation does happen.

You can check out some studies of those experts:

1. https://www.scribd.com/doc/36464062/Ian-Stevenson-Where-Reincarnation-and-Biology-Intersect
2. https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/ian-stevensone28099s-case-for-the-afterlife-are-we-e28098skepticse28099-really-just-cynics/
3. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_B._Tucker

Some common proofs for reincarnation:
1. https://www.liveabout.com/reincarnation-best-evidence-2593151
2. https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/716499/reincarnation-REAL-proof-life-after-death/amp

Reincarnation is a concept in almost all religions around the world (whether directly or indirectly) and in many cultures worldwide.

But it's not been proven by science beyond any reasonable doubt.

Scientific research about things like soul (consciousness), reincarnation is low because enough attention hasn't been directed towards them by scientists and governments.

When they get enough attention by scientists, breakthroughs will be recorded about them.

That a scientist can't measure something as of yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't real.

Thanks for the piece. I suppose a man needs reason to believe in different religious centerpiece because of maybe their environment and experience also play an important role in this process.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Okkk
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by mymadam(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Raydos:

Can you just Calm the Heck down and let people update the thread before jumping on it??

Lalasticlala this is Frontpage worthy!!

undecided Look before you leap! Thank you.

NB: I've had the book containing the FULL 'story' in my possession since 1973... yes, 1973! So, please always look very well before you leap. Good luck in your sojourn... Hmmm.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Sirjay001: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
This looks like time travel stuff cheesy

if you've watched "Dark" you'll understand wink

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by player007(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Raydos:
The Assassins
—John Wilkes booth was born in 1839
—Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939

Some people still believe Lee Harvey was used as a fall guy.
That explains why he was shot when his trail was going on. So he won't spill the beans.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by saintokwuluora(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Who is the Abiku? Lincoln or Kennedy
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by abumeinben(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Reincarnated coincidence
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Raydos: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
It might be a coincidence Sha, I read a story about this too:

"A man has two son, He sent his first son out to get him food and the boy was knocked down and die by a taxi carrying a passenger

After I think one or three years Sha, The man sent his second son to get food, and the boy was knocked down by the same taxi carrying the same passenger.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by obi4eze(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nothing like reincarnation. It's just some coincidence.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is simply history repeating itself.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by xcelentattitude(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
personally, I think there's a grand master puppeteer behind all of these sad

1 Like

Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by xcelentattitude(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
blaquemyc:
Reincarnation? Can lightening strike twice at the same spot? This is just some damn coincidence.

Why not? undecided
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Rickmann: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Raydos:
From their childhoods to their untimely deaths - have you ever heard about uncanny coincidences between the United States Presidents, John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln?

American presidents John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln share some seriously freaky coincidences despite living some 100 years apart from each other.

Aside from sharing the same famous job title, and meeting untimely and tragic deaths during their tenures, Lincoln and Kennedy share some other weird overlaps.

Let's get to the point!!!

Wow...this is too much of a coincidence, I ll take it to be reincarnation.
Re: Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? by Pimpstar: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2020
abeliver:
Lincoln is 7 letters
Kennedy is 7 letters

wtf
Lincoln has TWO "N " & TWO "L"
KENNEDY has Two "N" & two "E"

TF!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 2.7 Gpa Adequate For A Masters Degree In Canada,please Your Advice Is Needed / The Difference Between Intelligence And Wisdom / University Of Abuja Remedial Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.