Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Why Is Nigeria Bullying Its Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria Bullying Its Citizens (254 Views)

VAT: I Will Take Over FIRS Offices In Rivers If Their Bullying Continues - Wike / Nigeria Is Stuck In A Rut, Yet Its Citizens Rule The World. Why? / Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigeria Bullying Its Citizens by Bigmanpickin: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Fuel hike, power tariff hike and the seem not to care about how the common will take the news.

When will this ever end comrades?
Re: Why Is Nigeria Bullying Its Citizens by sinkhole: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
Fuel hike, power tariff hike and the seem not to care about how the common will take the news.

it will never end! The commoners are stupidly ignorant, they believe that one day, one day, God will fight for them but the bourgeoisie know that no God is coming to fight for nobody!
Re: Why Is Nigeria Bullying Its Citizens by donbachi(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2020
They are reaping what they sowed...or maybe,paying the price of ignorance.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Bullying Its Citizens by onedayatime(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bigmanpickin:

It will end when Jesus comes back. Till then, it will continue to get unbearable not just only in Nigeria but the world generally.

This is just the beginning
Re: Why Is Nigeria Bullying Its Citizens by EkOlatunde: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bigmanpickin:

It is honestly heart breaking.
Last week I got sacked from my place of work.
The money government said they'll help us teachers with we haven't seen it.
I'm honestly just confused, depression is slowly killing me.
Narialand just helps to keep my mind busy.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Bullying Its Citizens by helinues: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cos the citizens that are supposed to protest are busy watching BBA contestants sleeping

(1) (Reply)

Food Prices Are Coming Down -presidency / 2023 Insecurity, What Brought South East In This Conversation? / “Akwa Ibom To Become An Aviation Hub In Africa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.