Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking (1838 Views)

Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / 2023: Osibanjo Will Implement 2021-2025 National Development Plan...united Niger / United Niger Delta Youth Council Is An APC Creation, Check This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by ijawcitizen(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Danger95:

Yes you said the absolute truth we are hungry in Igbo land, very very hungry which is why our forefathers knew this fact and became friends and allies with the people of Tiv, Idoma, Igala of Kogi and Benue state, but you know what, we never forced them to give us their food, we traded their food for something else then if our forefathers were friends and allies, why can't we
This is quite different from what you wrote here...
Danger95:

I can boldly tell you that I can go to Asaba any day, go to PH any day anytime, go to Bayelsa, Cross River, Markudi, Lokoja and say hey I'm igbo and Im hungry and I will see one Igala, one Idoma and one Ijaw that will say my Igbo friend and brother come and eat with me...That's what I'm saying and those are the people that matters
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by Danger95: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
helinues:

I think I can reach a conclusion that average of you guys are not creative.

We ended the chapter of Biafra but as you are nor creative enough , na to regurtitate your own trash.

SS people are telling you to make your plans without adding them to it.

SW are telling you to do your things without lumping them among.

Is that too hard for you guys to comprehend?
Heyaa Sorry, lol, but we never met the Yorubas before the colonial era, that's the point, we had been in contact with the Igalas, the Efik, the Ijaws the Ibibios, now tell me does Igbo land have any boundaries with south west or Yoruba land, we are talking to our neighbours please if you have no boundary with Igbo land, stay off,
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by Danger95: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:
This is quite different from what you wrote here...
You are responsible for what you understand, I'm responsible for what I write, how you understand it is basically not my problem, I'm not here to point out things to those who deliberately wish to distort information, as we are talking, the sensible ones are picking points
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by helinues: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Danger95:

Heyaa Sorry, lol, but we never met the Yorubas before the colonial era, that's point, we had been in contact with the Igalas, the Efik, the Ijaws the Ibibios, now tell me does Igbo land have any boundaries with south west or Yoruba land, we are talking to our neighbours please if you have no boundary with Igbo land, stay off,

Sorry I can't help your situation as it's too complicated...

Those Efik, Igalas, Ijaws and Ibibios have told you guys countless time to count them out of what ever your plans might be.. Same thing we are witnessing on this same thread.

You can see your situation is complicated
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by ijawcitizen(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Danger95:

You are responsible for what you understand, I'm responsible for what I write, how you understand it is basically not my problem, I'm not here to point out things to those who deliberately wish to distort information, as we are talking, the sensible ones are picking points
Obviously you are not a very smart fellow. See him mouth like...i not not responsible for blah blah blah, I am only responsible for blah blah.
Is this guy really okay?
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by bigpriik: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
they want niger delta republic but they are not agitating for it,how do these people think?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by ijawcitizen(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
bigpriik:
they want niger delta republic but they are not agitating for it,how do these people think?? cheesy cheesy
how is it your problem. Must we agitate at the same time? And how does our not agitating an excuse to annex our territory into your igbo lebensraum?

1 Like

Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by Danger95: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
helinues:

Sorry I can't help your situation as it's too complicated...

Those Efik, Igalas, Ijaws and Ibibios have told you guys countless time to count them out of what ever your plans might be.. Same thing we are witnessing on this same thread.

You can see your situation is complicated
Go to Arochukwu, there you will see that Igbos and their neighbours are living side by side in peace, trading, living and learning from one another, go to Nsukka, Obollo Afor, Eke Ozi, market let's see if you can count the Number of Igala, Idoma and Tiv trading there on daily bases, should I continue counting, the only division you see is the one in your mind. Let those in nairaland be sayings we don't want you reality is pretty different, we are so in love with our neighbours that all our neighbors prominent men and women have their own Igbo name, Ebele Azikiwe Goodluck Jonathan...Na we force him lol

1 Like

Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by bigpriik: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:
how is it your problem. Must we agitate at the same time? And how does our not agitating an excuse to annex our territory into your igbo lebensraum?
dont start now ok best of luck, we are ok with our igboland those in rivers and those in delta we will not lack.
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by Danger95: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
bigpriik:
dont start now ok best of luck, we are ok with our igboland those in rivers and those in delta we will not lack.
The major problem is that Nigeria is not dividing anytime soon, if by any means that Nigeria will divide, I know that Igbo land is good to go on her own, but to be Frank brother this country is not breaking up anytime soon and they are scared of the Igbo man being passionate about Nigeria, that's why they had to push us to fight a bloody 3 years of war just to make us hate Nigeria, but I tell you the day the Igbo man's passion about Nigeria is reignited, that's the day Nigeria changes
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by IgbofromDelta: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
You are communicating with a yoruba man hiding under an Ijaw moniker. Don't waste your time responding to him.

Danger95:

You are conflicting yourself, Asaba is politically in Niger Delta, wow and maybe Geographically in Spain, I just mentioned 1, Igbo town, I never said anything about being the capital of any state, there are other Igbo towns in the Niger Delta, all we I'm saying is, let us do our part, the people will decide, note currently we have no other country apart from Nigeria, till we have another country then I can boldly tell you that I can go to Asaba any day, go to PH any day anytime, go to Bayelsa, Cross River, Markudi, Lokoja and say hey I'm igbo and Im hungry and I will see one Igala, one Idoma and one Ijaw that will say my Igbo friend and brother come and eat with me...That's what I'm saying and those are the people that matters
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by Danger95: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
IgbofromDelta:
You are communicating with a yoruba man hiding under an Ijaw moniker. Don't waste your time responding to him.

I shouldn't have wasted my time with him but anyway, it is not so much of a big deal, he was so much ignorance of the real nature and constituents of the Niger Delta and the reality on ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by Minsk24: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Gang90:
This is such an interesting piece, thanks for the nice write, wonder whatever happened to history, think we were closer than we ever knew, thinks this concept should be a welcome development

Exactly... People of the South are very peaceful... I so wish our history was not obliterated by the British... Too bad
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by Danger95: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Minsk24:

Exactly... People of the South are very peaceful... I so wish our history was not obliterated by the British... Too bad
It is true our history was messed up big time but the wickedness in Nigeria will some day make us go back to our roots, The time is now,

1 Like

Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by Darkpanthera: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Danger5:
As we work harder to bring back the prehistoric alliannce between the different people of the United Niger (Lower Niger (South East), Upper Niger (Middle Belt) and Niger Delta (South South)) we had chosen to make it even more interesting and hopefully this December we will bring to you something new.

People of United Niger, I can categorically tell you that our connection is far beyond what the present day Nigeria can represent. In the very much long ago, the Igbo people will buy horses from the Igala kingdom, the Igbos use these horses for burials and as a source of meat and a move towards the Niger Delta up to Arochukwu, we traded with the Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, we existed side by side, we bought food from the TIV and Idoma of Benue, the Igbos sold metal works far up into the Niger Delta, in return they provided us with nutritious fish it went on and on.

The Igbos existing at both side of the Niger had created a very strong bridge, The relationship between Asaba and Onitsha is not just that between two Igbo towns, because even before the bridge, the two Igbo brothers brave the odds to cross the Niger each time for one another...This is not another "Chike and the River" Episode but a relationship between two Igbo towns, at the both side of the River.

Now where do we leave ourselves, The Igbos can never be separated from the Niger Delta and the Niger Delta can not be separated from the Igbos, same as the Midle belt, Many Northern Igbos of Nsukka extraction have Igala, Idoma, Tiv blood mixed up in their vains and so are many Igbos of Arochukwu, Anioma mixed with Efik, Ijaw etc...As we inter married and interbred they also have Igbo blood in them.

From time to time, we will be talking about our heritage together, we are brothers, we are friends, we are allies. There had been no time in history that we waged a major war against each other, we are peace loving people.

The United Niger Alliannce will be bringing different facts and program that will further integrate us for our united survival in the warlike situation we found ourselves in Nigeria, We will be promoting our relationship as brothers, partners and friends...Stay with us...

MEANWHILE, We are still at the process of formulating our representatives interested persons should indicate or leave a DM...

Note: This Program is only eligible to people from Midle Belt (Upper Niger) South East (Lower Niger) and (South South) Niger Delta

Good
Re: Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking by RuggedSniper: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Danger95:
As we work harder to bring back the prehistoric alliannce between the different people of the United Niger (Lower Niger (South East), Upper Niger (Middle Belt) and Niger Delta (South South)) we had chosen to make it even more interesting and hopefully this December we will bring to you something new.

People of United Niger, I can categorically tell you that our connection is far beyond what the present day Nigeria can represent. In the very much long ago, the Igbo people will buy horses from the Igala kingdom, the Igbos use these horses for burials and as a source of meat and a move towards the Niger Delta up to Arochukwu, we traded with the Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, we existed side by side, we bought food from the TIV and Idoma of Benue, the Igbos sold metal works far up into the Niger Delta, in return they provided us with nutritious fish it went on and on.

The Igbos existing at both side of the Niger had created a very strong bridge, The relationship between Asaba and Onitsha is not just that between two Igbo towns, because even before the bridge, the two Igbo brothers brave the odds to cross the Niger each time for one another...This is not another "Chike and the River" Episode but a relationship between two Igbo towns, at the both side of the River.

Now where do we leave ourselves, The Igbos can never be separated from the Niger Delta and the Niger Delta can not be separated from the Igbos, same as the Midle belt, Many Northern Igbos of Nsukka extraction have Igala, Idoma, Tiv blood mixed up in their vains and so are many Igbos of Arochukwu, Anioma mixed with Efik, Ijaw etc...As we inter married and interbred they also have Igbo blood in them.

From time to time, we will be talking about our heritage together, we are brothers, we are friends, we are allies. There had been no time in history that we waged a major war against each other, we are peace loving people.

The United Niger Alliannce will be bringing different facts and program that will further integrate us for our united survival in the warlike situation we found ourselves in Nigeria, We will be promoting our relationship as brothers, partners and friends...Stay with us...

MEANWHILE, We are still at the process of formulating our representatives interested persons should indicate or leave a DM...

Note: This Program is only eligible to people from Midle Belt (Upper Niger) South East (Lower Niger) and (South South) Niger Delta

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Gozie Okeke Escapes Death At Nnewi-nnobi Road / Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.