Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1844 Views)

Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / Agent Who Intimidated And Coerced Pennsylvania USPS Whistleblower Is A Biden Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by SweetVibe: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2022

4 Likes

Re: . by Millimann: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

Why should you zealously display your political side and end up losing some customers or client.

On the other hand, it could also be a wise business strategy. For him to go to that length he must have considered the political leanings of his prospective customers i.e the people in that immediate environment.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by XerXers: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Painment

3 Likes

Re: . by PresidObi: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
The POS operator is a youth

Maybe a graduate without a job

Maybe a student on strike

Maybe a business owner who got frustrated by NEPA

Whatever he does in his private business is right, Peter Obi popularity will surely bring him more business.

22 Likes

Re: . by SweetVibe: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Millimann:
You may not be completely right
I am an Obi supporter too but somethings require us to use our common sense
Re: . by Fahdiga(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tell that to Yekini.

2 Likes

Re: . by SweetVibe: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
XerXers:
Painment
It has nothing to do with painment,I am voting Obi next year but mixing that with my business which requires every Nigeria that patronize me is not a wise thing to display his banner in my business environment

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by PresidObi: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

I am an Obi supporter too but somethings require us to use our common sense

Common sense in business is all about latching on to a popular trend and riding it till the end. Some pastors are doing it, MTN, GLO uses the faces of popular people.

2 Likes

Re: . by SweetVibe: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
PresidObi:

Common sense in business is all about latching on to a popular trend and riding it till the end.
So your customers who don't support your candidate can go to hell right?
Re: . by PresidObi: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

In the place he is, the customers that support Obi are more than the rest, so yes, he can survive and thrive with this.

1 Like

Re: . by SweetVibe: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
PresidObi:
The POS operator is a youth

Maybe a graduate without a job

Maybe a student on strike

Maybe a business owner who got frustrated by NEPA

Whatever he does in his private business is right, Peter Obi popularity will surely bring him more business.
How would you feel if you go to the bank to deposit money and you see the APC or PDP flag boldly display?
Re: . by PresidObi: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

How would you feel if you go to the bank to deposit money and you see the APC or PDP flag boldly display?

I will still go in, my money is there. Do you think we love all the banks we patronize?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by zionmde: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

Ask those who have designs of the clubs they support in their business places. Ask them if fans of other clubs have refused to patronise them

Also ask lagos conductors who wear apc caps

4 Likes

Re: . by SweetVibe: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionmde:

Ask those who have designs of the clubs they support in their business places. Ask them if fans of other clubs have refused to patronise them

Also ask lagos conductors who wear apc caps
Am talking about politics here, football has never caused a war or genocide before but you will agree with me that politics has caused war and wide scale genocide all over the globe,this is to tell you how emotionally attached people are to their political side
Re: . by PresidObi: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

Am talking about politics here, football has never caused a war or genocide before but you will agree with me that politics has caused war and wide scale genocide all over the globe,this is to tell you how emotionally attached people are to their political side

People also kill because of football, lose money because of football and the same things that happen in politics happen in football. What was the name of the soccer player shot dead in Colombia in those days?

1 Like

Re: . by SweetVibe: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
PresidObi:

People also kill because of football, lose money because of football and the same things that happen in politics happen in football.
Who am I to force you to see common sense.

Re: . by zionmde: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

OK lagos conductors and APC caps nko
Re: . by PresidObi: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionmde:

According to his reasoning, people wont enter the buses because the conductor is an APC member.

1 Like

Re: . by SweetVibe: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
zionmde:

You are using touts as your yardstick?
Those ones who can't separate their right from left?
Re: . by PresidObi: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

Touts dont vote?
Touts don't do POS?

2 Likes

Re: . by Abfinest007(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Op u are looking for a way to trend
Re: . by Zelenskyy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
You don't want to mix business and Politics but Policies from the wrong Politician would adversely affect your business...

That is why we are where we are today

Politics must be mixed with every aspect of Human endeavors ...... Especially Religion.
Re: . by zionmde: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

But people who hate APC still enter their bus
Re: . by helinues: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Funnily some people might not transact with him because of the banner
Re: . by Minime10(f): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
SweetVibe:

I no see any take here, aside bad belle grin
Your argument no just add up at all grin
Anyone who is in need of cash and sees a nearby POS pay point, will always go there and get his/her desired service, whether or not the agent displayed the picture of his prefared candidate or not.
Your argument is akin to saying that because a food vendor is a member of deeper life for instance, and has pasted W. F. Kumiyi's sticker in her shop, someone who is hungry and need food to eat will not go there to eat because he or she is not a member or a follower of Mr. Kumuyi.
What I can see here is pure jealousy, you really would have wish to be the one to do that, but seeing it done by another person makes you feel jealous.

2 Likes

Re: . by Factcheck0001: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zelenskyy:
You don't want to mix business and Politics but Policies from the wrong Politician would adversely affect your business...

That is why we are where we are today

Politics must be mixed with every aspect of Human endeavors ...... Especially Religion.

hope u won’t have any problem if u are denied a job because u belong to another political party?

Hope u won’t feel bad if u are denied a contract cos u don’t belong to a party?

Many of u talk with emotions because u don’t think about d long time implications,u are only seeing your own strength cos u belong to that side but u ain’t seeing d strength of others which they might use against u

The first rule in military is to consider the strength of your opponent n I think it applies to life generally,don’t forget no matter his weakness he will also have some areas of strength

Right now apc is in power,they too might tilt towards that side
Do u know the number of rights n privileges u might b denied if full scale politics is introduced to all facet of life like u said?
Re: . by technicallyrich(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
Funnily some people might not transact with him because if the banner
Yeah mostly theives, ritualisst, cunning liars, illiterates, backstabbetrs,haters of the youth,sick,old,dying, triballist,Stark illiteratess without a primary school cert,Boko Haram supporters,wanted cocaine drug baron,won't patronize him because he is an obi supporters and a most theives support their fellow corruptt theives.
I know you are different shall,that's why you stand gidigba on Gregory obi mandate

1 Like

Re: . by helinues: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
technicallyrich:

Yeah mostly theives, ritualisst, cunning liars, illiterates, backstabbetrs,haters of the youth,sick,old,dying, triballist,Stark illiteratess without a primary school cert,Boko Haram supporters,wanted cocaine drug baron,won't patronize him because he is an obi supporters and a most theives support their fellow corruptt theives.
I know you are different shall,that's why you stand gidigba on Gregory obi mandate

undecided

Re: . by technicallyrich(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:

undecided
Thanks for seeing the light and now supporting the youth, jobless, aggrieved,under employed,civil servant,student choice Gregory obi and those are the people that constitutes majority of we nigerians.
I keep telling people,how will some one support a wanted criminal,drug baron,sick,old with numerous disease,dying old man, corrupt,wicked,hater of the nigerian youth,a Stark illiterates without a primary school cert and s bastard who don't know his father's house because of 30k and tribalism.
Thanks for now supporting the nigerian choice Gregory obi
Re: . by helinues: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
technicallyrich:

Thanks for seeing the light and now supporting the youth, jobless, aggrieved,under employed,civil servant,student choice Gregory obi and those are the people that constitutes majority of we nigerians.
I keep telling people,how will some one support a wanted criminal,drug baron,sick,old with numerous disease,dying old man, corrupt,wicked,hater of the nigerian youth,a Stark illiterates without a primary school cert and s bastard who don't know his father's house because of 30k and tribalism.
Thanks for now supporting the nigerian choice Gregory obi

Na blackmailing una dey embark on now?

1 Share

Re: . by technicallyrich(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:

Na blackmailing una dey embark on now?
Just point out the black mail.
Is theivenubu not old,dying,sick,weak, tribalistic,wicked, support the murder of lekki youth,Stark illiterates etc
So which black mail again
Re: . by helinues: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
technicallyrich:

Just point out the black mail.
Is theivenubu not old,dying,sick,weak, tribalistic,wicked, support the murder of lekki youth,Stark illiterates etc
So which black mail again

And yet some of you Obi's supporters will be claiming to be educated, where on earth have you seen this kind of politics of bitterness and hatred work before?

Technically, your comments are not making any iota of sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Hakeem Baba Ahmed Trolls Who Asked Him Why He Is Supporting Peter OBI / Peter Obi Under Fire Over 'Ridiculous' Hausa Campaign Song (Pictures) / Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.