Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Okija On Fire As A Renowned Medical Doctor Is Lured To His Death By Cousin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okija On Fire As A Renowned Medical Doctor Is Lured To His Death By Cousin (569 Views)

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend / Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okija On Fire As A Renowned Medical Doctor Is Lured To His Death By Cousin by Emmahunk(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
The men os the Special Anti-robbery Squad aka SARS have unravelled the whereabouts of a missing doctor in Okija Anambra State.
In a confessional statement from the suspects, details have emerged as to how the doctor was lured, murdered and buried in a shallow grave by his own cousin and his group.
More details soon

Re: Okija On Fire As A Renowned Medical Doctor Is Lured To His Death By Cousin by daddytime(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Oh...how deep, wicked, and endlessly dark the heart of a man truly is.

A promising young life cut short just like that?

Gut wrenching.
Re: Okija On Fire As A Renowned Medical Doctor Is Lured To His Death By Cousin by NettyNelly(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
what is behind this incessant killings bedeviling our country. In the north bandits, here in South, no killer group or bandits, but we are killing one another.
Beginning to think if we're cursed.
OP the last picture is graphic, I just lost my appetite.
I design classy logo for your brand. Doubt me? Check my portfolio below.
Re: Okija On Fire As A Renowned Medical Doctor Is Lured To His Death By Cousin by oz4real83(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Humans keep losing their humanity everyday, everywhere u turn to, u see man's inhumanity to his fellow man on display.
Re: Okija On Fire As A Renowned Medical Doctor Is Lured To His Death By Cousin by chinchonglee(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
what nonsense!
black skin is evil!
Re: Okija On Fire As A Renowned Medical Doctor Is Lured To His Death By Cousin by Omihanifa: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
The blood of the innocent will fight back angry
Re: Okija On Fire As A Renowned Medical Doctor Is Lured To His Death By Cousin by Ahmed0336(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Success breads Enemies. it can be within just like his case.
Re: Okija On Fire As A Renowned Medical Doctor Is Lured To His Death By Cousin by IamWonderful: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Anambra?

(1) (Reply)

Reason Behind Taxi Driver Killing Girlfriend And Committing Suicide After Reveal / The Stolen Phone—fishing Things: SARS Scam / Jubilation On Twitter Ng: Jack Dorsey The CEO Of Twitter Tweets #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.