Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season (49318 Views)

Ajax Release Third Kit Inspired By Bob Marley And 'three Little Birds' / Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit / Wonderkid Fati: From African Suburb To Barcelona's Camp Nou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by robosky02(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead New Season

Super Falcons striker Asisat Oshoala was once again one of the stars that modelled Barcelona’s new third kit for the 2020/2021 football season, Completesports.com reports.

Oshoala was selected alongside stars like Lionel Messi, Ansu Fati and Frenkie De Jong who unveiled the pink kit.

The Catalan giants have now completed their 2020/21 kit collection with Monday’s release.

An official statement released by Barcelona reads:”FC Barcelona’s 2020/21 third kit is driven by the vibrant colours of the city and its famous beach.

“The combination of pink and sea green conjures imagery of a Catalan sunrise, while both colours will evoke memories of much-loved past Barca kits.”

https://www.completesports.com/oshoala-messi-fati-model-barcelonas-third-kit-ahead-new-season/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Great100000: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Beautiful & Classic. Am not a Barca or Messi Fan but i think La Liga still need Messi to boost their Income and everything, once that Man (Messi) leave then La Liga will be Eredivisie v2. Am sorry to say this, if the Barcelona hierarchy are wise they need to start looking for Messi Replacement now by all means, although it will be difficult to Replace him & C. Ronaldo because these 2 Monsters Genius are rare and can only find them once in 2 Decades, but they need someone who is close to them so as to Replace Messi at Barca, anyway Good Luck to one of the G.O.A.T & also Hala Chelsea! tongue tongue tongue

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by overdrive(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by paulolee(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
nice one but when it comes to jersey designs barca dnt impress me that much bcoz all their jersey designs looks normal to me and i think this would be the last design dt messi would be wearing mayb dts Y he still dnt look happy..

22 Likes

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by facsender1: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
My Girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by joelbooks: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Messi , my guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great100000:
Beautiful & Classic. Am not a Barca or Messi Fan but i think La Liga still need Messi to boost their Income and everything, once that Man (Messi) leave then La Liga will be Eredivisie v2. Am sorry to say this, if the Barcelona hierarchy are wise they need to start looking for Messi Replacement now by all means, although it will be difficult to Replace him & C. Ronaldo because these 2 Monsters Genius are rare and can only find them once in 2 Decades, but they need someone who is close to them so as to Replace Messi at Barca, anyway Good Luck to one of the G.O.A.T & also Hala Chelsea! tongue tongue tongue

Messi leaves and millions in usd follow him

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by shawnfamous(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Look at money men

Please guys is there anyway I can still play football for the European clubs? I'm 31 sad sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Crownstar01: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sounds interesting.
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by SukaBlyat: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
IGBO AMAKA.. Nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by SpicyMimi(f): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Mentorkaryhm(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
W
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by goshen26: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by ambrosedmax(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
It's fine sha...
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by RPG2020(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great100000:

Who be Messi

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Tberry01(f): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hh
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Slawormir: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Superb one. My wish is to see Ansu Fati become a legend both for club and country.
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Anaerobi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
they look cute.
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by osamz007: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
SO WITH ALL MESSI NOICE HIM STILL DEY BARCA DEY MODEL. NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by PureGoldh(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cool...LaLiga Presido...Sir Tebas really wants Barcelona to retain Messi.

If Messi comot,joy agaghi adizi na LaLiga

Good to see Oshoala up there...that girl is repping us wella

5 Likes

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Kabir5643(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Messi I love you and i respect your decision

Barca for life

5 Likes

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by mimilogs: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great people shocked

1 Like

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by robosky02(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by BigBelleControl(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
On

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua, His Father, Robert & Son, Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua / Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' / World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.