Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season (49344 Views)

Ajax Release Third Kit Inspired By Bob Marley And 'three Little Birds' / Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit / Wonderkid Fati: From African Suburb To Barcelona's Camp Nou (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Torr
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by tfash96(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Long Live the GOAT

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by oluwaSavage: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Topmaike007(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
paulolee:
nice one...when it comes to jersey designs barca dnt impress dt much bcoz its do looks normal to me and it seems this would be messi last design n mayb its jus me dt noticed dt he still dnt look happy..
he is not happy
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Alright
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by GamalNasser: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Coward grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by sammysneh(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Alright
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Karleb(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Why is Messi is looking confused?

Barcelona has one of the ugliest kits in football.
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by damosky12(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
shawnfamous:
Look at money men

Please guys is there anyway I can still play football for the European clubs? I'm 31 sad sad

Yes bro
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Reelafonja(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
shawnfamous:
Look at money men

Please guys is there anyway I can still play football for the European clubs? I'm 31 sad sad

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
SukaBlyat:
This Igbo girl is making us very proud..
Since she entered Barca, keep it up
attention seeker undecided
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by martineverest(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great100000:
Beautiful & Classic. Am not a Barca or Messi Fan but i think La Liga still need Messi to boost their Income and everything, once that Man (Messi) leave then La Liga will be Eredivisie v2. Am sorry to say this, if the Barcelona hierarchy are wise they need to start looking for Messi Replacement now by all means, although it will be difficult to Replace him & C. Ronaldo because these 2 Monsters Genius are rare and can only find them once in 2 Decades, but they need someone who is close to them so as to Replace Messi at Barca, anyway Good Luck to one of the G.O.A.T & also Hala Chelsea! tongue tongue tongue
true....real Madrid and Barca have always been bigger than any clubs in EPL without messi
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by 123Map(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Messi don make am for life

Abeg I never make am
Fuel prize don high join
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Bahamas95(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
shawnfamous:
Look at money men

Capital no!.....Just forget about Europe.

Even clubs in Afghanistan won't accept you, continue with your street football.

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by deltateam: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
shawnfamous:
Look at money men

The football you will play should come after marriage, in the oza room.
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Angelfrost(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
shawnfamous:
Look at money men

Yep... I think it's called Virtual Football! tongue

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by God1stson(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
robosky02:
Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead New Season

Super Falcons striker Asisat Oshoala was once again one of the stars that modelled Barcelona’s new third kit for the 2020/2021 football season, Completesports.com reports.

Oshoala was selected alongside stars like Lionel Messi, Ansu Fati and Frenkie De Jong who unveiled the pink kit.

The Catalan giants have now completed their 2020/21 kit collection with Monday’s release.

An official statement released by Barcelona reads:”FC Barcelona’s 2020/21 third kit is driven by the vibrant colours of the city and its famous beach.

“The combination of pink and sea green conjures imagery of a Catalan sunrise, while both colours will evoke memories of much-loved past Barca kits.”

https://www.completesports.com/oshoala-messi-fati-model-barcelonas-third-kit-ahead-new-season/
If Na Nigeria dem go use federal character.This MVP baller no go show face.
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by eddyslim(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mtchew, short confused man

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by osamz007: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dalil8:

Lol u dey mind dat dwarf

€700m this, €200m that. Only to remain at Barca lmaoo

The one and only G.O.A.T Cristiano Ronaldo na talk and do. No noise, just action.

Since King CR7 left, La Liga has become so boooring!!

Even their local ewure dey find escape route. cheesy

I SWEAR

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by UDUJ(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Messi is trying so hard to smile and look happy in this photo but those that can read facial expressions very well can see through the deceptive facade. The guy is depressed.

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Femuel(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
paulolee:
nice one...when it comes to jersey designs barca dnt impress dt much bcoz its do looks normal to me and it seems this would be messi last design n mayb its jus me dt noticed dt he still dnt look happy..

That picture has been taken before the transfer saga
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Femuel(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
UDUJ:
Messi is trying so hard to smile and look happy in this photo but those that can read facial expressions very well can see through the deceptive facade. The guy is depressed.

Lies.. That pic was taken before the end of the season
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by UDUJ(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Femuel:

Lies.. That pic was taken before the end of the season

Let me humour you with a response. Those jerseys were modeled just before the end of last season and Messi has been unhappy right before then. He voiced it time and again that that last season will be his last. Google is your friend. Cheers cool
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Openbusiness: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
I wish Assisat and Messi could marry, they must surely give birth to Pele 2.0 grin

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by hopexter(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great100000:
Beautiful & Classic. Am not a Barca or Messi Fan but i think La Liga still need Messi to boost their Income and everything, once that Man (Messi) leave then La Liga will be Eredivisie v2. Am sorry to say this, if the Barcelona hierarchy are wise they need to start looking for Messi Replacement now by all means, although it will be difficult to Replace him & C. Ronaldo because these 2 Monsters Genius are rare and can only find them once in 2 Decades, but they need someone who is close to them so as to Replace Messi at Barca, anyway Good Luck to one of the G.O.A.T & also Hala Chelsea! tongue tongue tongue

The GOAT Show is too big for someone else's foot hence they can't let him go. Someone will only try I believe. I'm a Barca fan but honestly I'm tired of Seeing Messi, the formation around messi is becoming boring hence static with no changes which is now tiring grin
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by MajohBankz: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
shawnfamous:
Look at money men

Yes of course. Just go to PS4 and click on BECOME A LEGEND, create a player using your full name, choose any European country of your choice, and a club of your choice. But you wouldn't play long before you retire shaa since you're already 31

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Mercisharelove(f): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great100000:

They got hazard
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Mercisharelove(f): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wait mercy look unhappy
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Jostoman: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
RPG2020:

Who be Messi
one guy that is selling suya for Allen junction.
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by Taiwojon(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
they are not using Croatia clothes again ni?

well beautiful but not as beautiful as arsenal jerseys.

Jesus save

Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by friday2011(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
shawnfamous:
Look at money men

Yes naa, in your next world grin
Re: Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season by AmazingELixir: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2020

Geh wey papa God dhsn pick her call since..

Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos) / Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan'