Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation (353 Views)

"Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) / Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / GOD Vs SATAN, Who Is Winning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation by OpenYourEyes3: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
He is not interested in making you rich. Don't be decieved. His intentions is to conquer, kill, steal and destroy.

HE is using lots of false prophets and teachers to convince christains for a united world (one world government). Do not be decieved by what you see in the open. It's truely happening. They are actively working to take full control.

Be contented with what you have. And beware of false teaching Apostle Paul warned about concerning "grace" of GOD. Grace does not give you license to sin. And you could go to hell if you go back to your sinful life after being saved. Avoid sin!
Re: I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation by OpenYourEyes1: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:
He is not interested in making you rich. Don't be decieved. His intentions is to conquer, kill, steal and destroy.

HE is using lots of false prophets and teachers to convince christains for a united world (one world government). Do not be decieved by what you see in the open. It's truely happening. They are actively working to take full control.

Be contented with what you have. And beware of false teaching Apostle Paul warned about concerning "grace" of GOD. Grace does not give you license to sin. And you could go to hell if you go back to your sinful life after being saved. Avoid sin!

Bump
Re: I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation by OpenYourEyes1: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation by OpenYourEyes1: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

..... ..
Re: I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation by OpenYourEyes3: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation by OpenYourEyes1: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump.....
Re: I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation by OpenYourEyes1: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: I Will Repeat This Concerning satan Who Currently Rules A Nation by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump.....

(1) (Reply)

Why Incest Is Considered An Abomination By Most Tribes / Media Loses It After Trump Makes 'Cash Donation' During Church Service / HELP! I Always Lust For Beautiful Girls Inside Church, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.