Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why Incest Is Considered An Abomination By Most Tribes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Incest Is Considered An Abomination By Most Tribes (353 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Incest Is Considered An Abomination By Most Tribes by K254725: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Except for afew ancient kingdoms who preferred keeping royal blood "pure" by marrying within families(sometimes even among step siblings), Incest was strictly forbidden by most African tribes.

Spiritually, incest attracts powerful demons...

This reminds me of the common stories I come across with defiled children being associated with families known for practicing witchcraft...

This not to disparage victims ... Moreso to help them understand the intentions of their attackers ... The evil have their day in waiting...

From the Kolbrin;
The book of gleanings,
Chapter 11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Incest Is Considered An Abomination By Most Tribes by K254725: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
This reminds me of a sad story of defilement in which two sisters were defiled by the same man. It would have gone unnoticed if it they were not siblings. You see, they were both taken to a witch doctor by their guardian grand parents. I have come to learn that there is a special kind of witchcraft medicine which allegedly has to be applied in their womb undecided hence their defilement angry

So the reason, I was told, why the act was reported as a defilement, is that when sisters sleep with one man, they should never be near each other when one falls I'll, or it will lead to the death of the sick one. I don't know what that means for men who marry sisters or sisters who steal each other's husband's ...

This is all because of the kinds foul of spirits that surround incest ...

So stay away from your relatives' spouses ... For your own sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Media Loses It After Trump Makes 'Cash Donation' During Church Service / HELP! I Always Lust For Beautiful Girls Inside Church, What Should I Do? / Rev. Graham Responds To Potential Efforts To Steal Election As Enemies Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.