Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 9) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 9) (114 Views)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 20) / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 3) / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 9) by emekakalu26(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Some one said success is doing it again, again, and again until result shows...I think I'm that some one.
Welcome back to series nine(9), and a new week.
In case you've not been following this series, I wonder how the 'back' of the welcome will be yours.
So if you desire the complete 'welcome back' note, start your reading process from series 1 (it's not that long, just short and impactful).
Have you ever given food to someone and the person didn't ate the food...but paid before planning to eat it? I can tell the kind of shame that'll come upon you. So that's one of the reasons why I want you to get more details about this food before buying it.
I'm sorry for having delayed the name of this food(book)...that spirit of delay is over...yes it is!
Just pay attention as I'll show you the name during the next series.
Have a nice day, and sorry for late release of the name.
To your greatness. #Chukwuemeka_Kalu #Book_launching_series

(1) (Reply)

Partnership For Admission Processing, Scholarship, Exams Etc / Stay Connected With Your Study Group Using These Recent Networking Hacks / How To Choose Right Optional For IAS Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.