Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris (24593 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by galadima77(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
I was even expecting something higher sef...considering what freedom may be worth if prized.

If you believed Covid-19, you must believe this one too, they're Siamese and nobody should explain anything.
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by stare: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
DonMekino:
People condemning those watching and trending on BBN, is this the kind news you want to be listening to? Things that can take away your sanity if you have conscience
they use things like bbnaija to measure if they can still milk us more.. If the average Nigerian has enough to buy recharge cards and vote for something so trivial as many times as possible, then it shows theres no hunger in the land.. Na who don chop dey troway food
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by Adavizeee(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Audio money spent!

Smh undecided
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by notoriousbabe: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
No wonder COVID 19 is fighting back. Bloody liars!
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
What da fu ck!!!!! we here in England haven't even spend that much.

Nigeria is dooomed! chai!
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
31 billion naira for hydroxychloroquine and vitamin c.

NIgerians truly deserve Buhari!

Congrats to Nigeria! Congrats the giant of Africa.

grin grin
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by mkoabiola: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chai.

Who do us for this country

If d file of d presidential committe on covid19 is open....

D canker worm Wil b so dirty
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by 0llamide: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/412708-we-spent-n31-billion-in-four-months-to-fight-covid-19-fg.html

31 billion!!! Subhanallah
Na only God fit judge una, were they preparing for war. I just hope other countries can publicize theirs as well, so they can see how gullible they are.
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Ask them to provide a comprehensive documentation of how they spent #31billion to fight COVID-419, a fainting galore will start.
You want watch another fainting right?
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by temironkk(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Do this people think 31 billion is just by writing 31B or they don't know how many millions make makes one billion
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by ObaKlaz: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
AfricanKingkong:
You want watch another fainting right?
I could use the entertainment, bro.

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by Bimpe29: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by tayotheplug: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
It's time we all start supporting sowore in our little way..... if we can't go for physical protest, then we should engage all platform to support the man.
This is getting too much.
These people are becoming fearless and heartless Everyday.

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by earnit3: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
really
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by 042icloud(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
600 years awaits all of you
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by uuzba(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
oteneaaron:
Wow.

31 billion naira in just four months? shocked shocked

This one off me I swear...
As Nigerians live a spending lifestyle, this is the type of result you will get.
Everybody want shoe, watch, phone, and shine-shine stuff.
Rather than building industries, refining and manufacturing our own goods.

N31 billion has disappeared. Bring another N31 billion, and it will be finished again with still no result.
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by uuzba(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
gypsey:
What da fu ck!!!!! we here in England haven't even spend that much.
Nigeria is dooomed! chai!
You there in England, is it not Run, that you ran from here?
What are you still expecting from our Nigerian nairaland website?
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by ultiliberty(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sometimes i laugh in Chinese 'loan recovery' language
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
uuzba:

You there in England, is it not Run, that you ran from here?
What are you still expecting from our Nigerian nairaland website?
yep! you are right my parents ran from Nigeria to come give birth to me here in east london.
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by CioAngels(f): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Even the one WB sent to give to poor to cushion the effect on the poor was stolen. Tell them to account they will set fire to destroy the evidence of stealing. I konw that with God on my side, I know that if my share was used to build house, the house will collapse on them and if they used it to buy cars, the cars will bring there doom. But if not, they be speared.
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by armadeo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dottore:
O gawd why are these people so heartlessly wicked. Do they actually belive that the nearly 200million a Nigerians are m0rons.

Well to be honest aren't we.

They have told us and we have accepted it already.

Nada will happen on this issue.

Money has been earned and spent. Simple.
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by Regg231: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Just within 3months you have spent. 31b doing what all this people make u a dey fear God
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by tweakdude1: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Waooh!

Nice development from the Association of Political Criminals APC
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by Diamondsaheed(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2020
well u can give us any figure you like,I just laughed because I know a day is coming you will account it to your Creator has well
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by tweakdude1: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2020
tayotheplug:
It's time we all start supporting sowore in our little way..... if we can't go for physical protest, then we should engage all platform to support the man.
This is getting too much.
These people are becoming fearless and heartless Everyday.

Seconded
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by obohose(m): 1:36am On Sep 08, 2020
31? Breakdown on how it was spent please���
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Sleekfingers:

dem no go gree do am.... Dem go say dem be xtian or muslim...

Sango, ogun, ayilala, esu go kill them within 7days....

I remember in 1993 or 1994 in ikorodu. Someone stole a gold necklace of my stepmum mother's friend...she said, the necklace was a gift from her mother. She cried, for days, saying that whoever stole the necklace to return it. But the thief didnt return it.....to cut long story short, after 7days. In the afternoon, a thunder struck, killed the thief, with the gold necklace on her chest....the lady was a nextdoor neighbor...

Na that kinda treatment good for our corrupt leaders

we will soon get there
Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by sterlingD(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2020
My goodness! Who did this to us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flagyl And Tetracycline Are Not First Aid For Diarrhea – Aproko Doctor / Aso Rock Clinic DOES NOT Have Paracetamol Or Cotton Wool - TheCable / I'm On A Mission To Break My Addiction To Pepsi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.