Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Have Never Seen A Business as Nice as CHYMALL - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Never Seen A Business as Nice as CHYMALL (387 Views)

I Have Never Seen A Business As Nice As CHYMALL E-commerce / Start This Business As Second Source Of Income(low Capital) / Cheap Website Design For Your Business as low as (1,500 monthly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen A Business as Nice as CHYMALL by Nackzy: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hello Nairalanders i have been on this CHYMALL thing for sometime Now, that alone goes a long way to prove a point that CHYMALL is indeed a cool business and it is legitimate

If you want to know more about it please send me a mail so i can add you to the group
You can also Scan the QR code on my Moniker to Join,
Please Nairaland scammers, don't come into that group and post rubbish.. Just respect yourself

Below is a picture explaing different registration levels

Re: I Have Never Seen A Business as Nice as CHYMALL by Wiz247(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nackzy:
Hello Nairalanders i have been on this CHYMALL thing for sometime Now, that alone goes a long way to prove a point that CHYMALL is indeed a cool business and it is legitimate

If you want to know more about it please send me a mail so i can add you to the group
You can also Scan the QR code on my Moniker to Join,
Please Nairaland scammers, don't come into that group and post rubbish.. Just respect yourself

Below is a picture explaing different registration levels

You don't be chymall is the best call Mr w wisdom I have a lot of prof for you chymall has turned life arouns. Call now 08065791336

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Government Borrowing From China When There Are Other Options / Need A Loan? Come In / 4 Step Video Training: Turn $50 Into $10k With Affiliate Marketing For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.