Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Emu Residents To Obaseki: No Road No Vote [Photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emu Residents To Obaseki: No Road No Vote [Photo] (1710 Views)

Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam / Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) / Osun Election: A Physically Challenged Man Casting His Vote (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Emu Residents To Obaseki: No Road No Vote [Photo] by id2019(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Not all interstate roads are federal road, eg, only Berger to Mowe And Abule egba road are federal road connecting Ogun State in Lagos, others like Ayobo, Command, Ajuwon, etc are state road
Oga this is my village , the federal government already inspected the project during obasanjo regime ... the road is not a state road. The only state road there is emu to ohordua road and oshiomhole already constructed the road and obaseki built the bridge linking the two villages together

1 Like

Re: Emu Residents To Obaseki: No Road No Vote [Photo] by id2019(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
joelbooks:

Stop wailing. The message is clear

NO ROAD, NO VOTES

U re ignorant

1 Like

Re: Emu Residents To Obaseki: No Road No Vote [Photo] by okhai(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Little bit of clarification. I thought Ewatto is different from Emu? Even though they are both in the same Esan South East Local Government Area. The message on the sign post reads Ewatto while the title of the thread is Emu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . / Nigerians......the Labour Party Is Winning This Elections. Relax! / Fact Check: Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Are Rigged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.