Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . (1711 Views)

BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2021
The Nigerian High Commission in Italy must immediately apologize to the Italian man who shot a Nigerian woman. This Nigerian woman arrived in Italy and she was in the Refugee camps waiting to be deported to Nigeria, she begging Italian man to marry her when she had three children in Nigeria and she was already married which is actually in legal for a woman to actually marry two men at the same time but the truth of the matter she actually married three men. In 2019 she came back to Nigeria and married another Nigerian man which is currently in jail for fraud. Nigerian community and Nigerian association in Italy is very worried that if this man is jailed the fall out on Nigerians living in Italy with BC fair because the woman is partially guilty. You cannot marry three men at once because of Greed. Please I am begging the Nigerian government and Nigerian High Commission in Italy not to put Nigerian live in Italy in danger by supporting people with criminal acts which travel abroad. There are a lot of Nigerian innocent people in Italy and we do not want her condition to become wet or being harassed and insulted because of this incident. This woman made her bed so she should lie on it. Already Nigerians have been harassed in Italy severely even before this incident, it is no use of making the situation worse for Nigerians living in Italy. My advice to the government is to open diplomatic channels and try to apologize for the mistakes of this Nigerian woman which had criminal Intent. We cannot suffer in Italy because of one person.

Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by Faber(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Your talk na yeye talk.

A whole Country's High Commission to Apologize to a serial killer and known prison customer; who assassinated a Nigerian National.

Seriously u no well. I dey look for word wey worse pass madness to describe your condition. Once I found that Word, I will sure come back and edit this post.

Miscreant

SUFFERInSMILIIN:
The Nigerian High Commission in Italy must immediately apologize to the Italian man who shot a Nigerian woman. This Nigerian woman arrived in Italy and she was in the Refugee camps waiting to be deported to Nigeria, she begging Italian man to marry her when she had three children in Nigeria and she was already married which is actually in legal for a woman to actually marry two men at the same time but the truth of the matter she actually married three men. In 2019 she came back to Nigeria and married another Nigerian man which is currently in jail for fraud. Nigerian community and Nigerian association in Italy is very worried that if this man is jailed the fall out on Nigerians living in Italy with BC fair because the woman is partially guilty. You cannot marry three men at once because of Greed. Please I am begging the Nigerian government and Nigerian High Commission in Italy not to put Nigerian live in Italy in danger by supporting people with criminal acts which travel abroad. There are a lot of Nigerian innocent people in Italy and we do not want her condition to become wet or being harassed and insulted because of this incident. This woman made her bed so she should lie on it. Already Nigerians have been harassed in Italy severely even before this incident, it is no use of making the situation worse for Nigerians living in Italy. My advice to the government is to open diplomatic channels and try to apologize for the mistakes of this Nigerian woman which had criminal Intent. We cannot suffer in Italy because of one person.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by aremuforlife(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Are you in any way justifying the way she was been murdered.
What has her married three men has to do with this case?
What do you want Nigeria embassy to apologise for?
How do you managed to put this words together?
She is the victim in this case, she is dead for God sake.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Some of we Nigerians in Italy cannot even walk on the road and work on the streets since this incident happened. We are really really afraid that Italians are going to attack us because of the Fallout of this incident. Some Nigerian students are even afraid to go to universities or schools because of this incident. Please no innocent Nigerians must be harmed because of this incident the way she made her bed so she lies on it t.
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2021
aremuforlife:

Are you in any way justifying the way she was been murdered.
What has her married three men has to do with this case?
What do you want Nigeria embassy to apologise for?
How do you managed to put this words together?
She is the victim in this case, she is dead for God sake.

Please you have to look at it from a reasonable point of view you know how our government is they like to play politics with everything when things start heating up and more innocent Nigerians are killed the government will back down we saw it in South Africa we saw it in Kenya we saw it in India we saw what happened in China what do today in China they are more than 150 Nigerians missing from the last xenophobia attack let's be serious and reasonable here. I know she is depicted but part of it is her fault when innocent Nigerians start being attacked them what will you do. Look at 2019 in UK where in 3 months 13 Nigerians who stabbed to death is that what you want. It is better to diffuse the infidels right now than for it to get out of control. Instead of playing politics with the what situation
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Faber:
Your talk na yeye talk.

A whole Country's High Commission to Apologize to a serial killer and known prison customer; who assassinated a Nigerian National.

Seriously u no well. I dey look for word wey worse pass madness to describe your condition. Once I found that Word, I will sure come back and edit this post.

Miscreant

Yes you have a point in normal situations. But in reality I am worried about the lives of the innocent Nigerian people in Italy. No innocent person must die for this person's mistake
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Please I am begging on behalf of Nigeria's in Italy. The man who shot the Nigerian woman is part of the Italian Mafia, and the rumour on the street right now if he is arrested they are going to take action on nigeria's in italy. I am begging to government of nigeria not to make the sims stick like what happened is south africa india and china by plane politics with the whole situation.
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by delzbaba(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2021
When semi illiterate Benin woman dey talk, you must just know sha... So for ur mind as she marry three men, she deserve to die? U nko wetin u dey do for italy?
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
delzbaba:
When semi illiterate Benin woman dey talk, you must just know sha... So for ur mind as she marry three men, she deserve to die? U nko wetin u dey do for italy?
she dug her own Grave no Nigerian in Italy to be hot because of this woman. Why two innocent Nigerians be killed and injured because of her. She went to another person's country to disgrace herself now she got what she deserves. I am trying to diffuse the tensions between us and them
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by amuwo1980: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
What kind of stupid talk is this one
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
amuwo1980:
What kind of stupid talk is this one

It is very unfortunate but i have to tell the truth the nigeria woman was just collateral damage. It is very unfortunate but the innocent Nigerians in Italy must now be protected. Even before this incident tensions between Nigerians and Italian police war not good this is like i did picture to the fire. Nigeria's cannot be deported from its only because of this woman.

I am ready to go on YouTube and the media to apologize to the man's family the man and the Italian government

1 Like

Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by cocolacec(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is very unfortunate but i have to tell the truth the nigeria woman was just collateral damage. It is very unfortunate but the innocent Nigerians in Italy must now be protected. Even before this incident tensions between Nigerians and Italian police war not good this is like i did picture to the fire. Nigeria's cannot be deported from its only because of this woman.

I am ready to I am ready to go on YouTube and the media to apologize to the man's family the man and the Italian government
It is not by force to die needlessly in oyinbo’s man land.Nigerians should come back home if the place is too hot for them.Justice must prevail in the case of the murdered woman.
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by delzbaba(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
she dug her own Grave no Nigerian in Italy to be hot because of this woman. Why two innocent Nigerians be killed and injured because of her. She went to another person's country to disgrace herself now she got what she deserves. I am trying to diffuse the tensions between us and them
and i ask you again is her punishment death? They don't respect blacks because they see how u people treat yourselfs on the streets and in night clubs, italy is a country with laws, that man must pay.
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
You know already they do not like us in Italy we are surviving and trying to make living feeding millions of people in Nigeria it is not good to make a situation in italy worst. Out of this conflict if he goes sourdough only people which will suffer are we nigeria and are families we have to feed. Yes the law can take his course but at the end of the day what happens we are the ones to suffer.
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by whalley676: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
I don't even understand what you are trying to say:

Nigeria woman was begging Italian man to marry her.....

She(Nigeria woman) already married to three husband.....

The Italian man killed her.....

Nigeria high commission and Nigeria government should beg the Italian mafia and his government.

I don't get you.
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
delzbaba:
and i ask you again is her punishment death? They don't respect blacks because they see how u people treat yourselfs on the streets and in night clubs, italy is a country with laws, that man must pay.

That is way you are very wrong i wish that the law but everytime it is nigerians no order black people know south africans no kenya no Tanzanian and every time it is Nigeria. I am in Nigeria and have been to more than 17 African countries and also I have been to more than 12 countries abroad most of the black attacks it is only on Nigerians not on other Africans. This is the truth why is it .look at India China 90% of the people which were attacked by Nigerians. It is no use you destroy yourself in Italy because of one stupid idiot. Do not forget the man has family in Italy and also we are in his country, he is also part of the Italian mafia which can make things difficult for Nigerian citizens. This is what I have been saying for beginning it is no used you go ahead and destroy yourself because of somebody which had no brain. Look how Nigerians are being killed and stabbed to death in United Kingdom why because we were supporting idiot and jelly the British people now look what they are doing to us. The Nigerian life is worth nothing do not make it worse by getting more Nigerians killed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
cocolacec:

It is not by force to die needlessly in oyinbo’s man land.Nigerians should come back home if the place is too hot for them.Justice must prevail in the case of the murdered woman.

A lot of us and feeding families back home in Nigeria and we do not want to risk our relationship with the Italian government because of one coconut head woman. Instead of her going to disgrace herself in Italian she should have just stayed in Nigeria. If they start deporting Nigerians in Italy back home do you know how many Nigerians would become hungry, i told you she was just Collateral Damage from a love triangle
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by delzbaba(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

That is way you are very wrong i wish that the law but everytime it is nigerians no order black people know south africans no kenya no Tanzanian and every time it is Nigeria. I am in Nigeria and have been to more than 17 African countries and also I have been to more than 12 countries abroad most of the black attacks it is only on Nigerians not on other Africans. This is the truth why is it .look at India China 90% of the people which were attacked by Nigerians. It is no use you destroy yourself in Italy because of one stupid idiot. Do not forget the man has family in Italy and also we are in his country, he is also part of the Italian mafia which can make things difficult for Nigerian citizens. This is what I have been saying for beginning it is no used you go ahead and destroy yourself because of somebody which had no brain. Look how Nigerians are being killed and stabbed to death in United Kingdom why because we were supporting idiot and jelly the British people now look what they are doing to us. The Nigerian life is worth nothing do not make it worse by getting more Nigerians killed
Your point would have been very valid if it was the nigerian woman that killed the italian, Nigeria is the victim here why should they now be afraid and beg?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
delzbaba:
Your point would have been very valid if it was the nigerian woman that killed the italian, Nigeria is the victim here why should they now be afraid and beg?

Yes Nigeria is the Victim you are correct but we have to look at it for are people side. Do you know the amount of Nigerian refugees in Italy do you know the amount of Nigerians which want asylum, for some time the Italian police and immigration have been dealing with Nigerian people let's not make their situation with these people have a lot of family that in Nigeria to feed. It is no use pushing yourself into hunger because of a lady which was particle guilty. Because it is becoming really embarrassing everyday Nigerian is killed Nigerian is killed Nigerian is killed. Let's see the Man Goes to Jail and the condition of our people become West in Italy you have to look at two sides of the coin. Most Nigerians do not even think. In the 1980s Nigerians were the number one employed Africans in Britain today we are number 14 African in employment what went wrong we started fighting and voting for idiot in the UK. Look at America in the 1990s Nigerians one number one employed African in America today we are number 9 African in employment in America what went wrong, we went to America and started voting for the same idiot which Could Do Nothing For Us in Nigeria now look at us in America and Britain nobody wants to employ in Nigeria. Please do not make the same mistake in Italy we cannot come back to Nigeria and die of Hunger and poverty
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by Charmingrascal(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Was that enough reason to kill her in cold blood.
With due respect I will say you are suffering from inferiority complex by asking Nigeria Government to apologize to the Italian man who killed her citizen

Infact this thing u wrote is devoid of common sense and logical reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Was that enough reason to kill her in cold blood.
With due respect I will say you are suffering from inferiority complex by asking Nigeria Government to apologize to the Italian man who killed her citizen

Infact this thing u wrote is devoid of common sense and logical reasoning

I am trying to protect the Nigerian lives in Italy. Nigerian government does not care about his citizens and most Nigerians which ran away from the country want nothing to do with their government. Most Nigerians in Italy are really fed up with the Nigerian government and do not want to go back home. I do not agree with what the Italian man did just because you want to prosecute him ten thousands of Nigeria start suffering is it what it no Nigerians to be kicked out of Italy because of this woman's failure. Most of wind Nigerians which Live Nigeria is because we no Nigerians can do nothing for us and where we are we are much better off than when we are at home. You have to wait till sides of the coin and see if it is wet it prosecuting the man. Because you want to prosecute the man you do not cut your head to hands and legs off. Out of this phone out it is only as it is it's which will suffer what they stop giving us jobs what happens we cannot feed our families back home in Nigeria. The woman got what she deserved. I did not really support the man. I know a lot of people are going to use this to play polity, but I have to tell the truth how it is. She should have just stayed in Nigeria instead of going to Italy to degrees have self and the country.. why do you think Nigerian association and community in Italy is doing nothing for her. If you have brain you never go to somebody else country and challenge him in his country that is what you must learn from childhood. He is in his country and you came outside from another country to disgrace yourself whose problem is it
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by delzbaba(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Yes Nigeria is the Victim you are correct but we have to look at it for are people side. Do you know the amount of Nigerian refugees in Italy do you know the amount of Nigerians which want asylum, for some time the Italian police and immigration have been dealing with Nigerian people let's not make their situation with these people have a lot of family that in Nigeria to feed. It is no use pushing yourself into hunger because of a lady which was particle guilty. Because it is becoming really embarrassing everyday Nigerian is killed Nigerian is killed Nigerian is killed. Let's see the Man Goes to Jail and the condition of our people become West in Italy you have to look at two sides of the coin. Most Nigerians do not even think. In the 1980s Nigerians were the number one employed Africans in Britain today we are number 14 African in employment what went wrong we started fighting and voting for idiot in the UK. Look at America in the 1990s Nigerians one number one employed African in America today we are number 9 African in employment in America what went wrong, we went to America and started voting for the same idiot which Could Do Nothing For Us in Nigeria now look at us in America and Britain nobody wants to employ in Nigeria. Please do not make the same mistake in Italy we cannot come back to Nigeria and die of Hunger and poverty
Ok so what do you want the Nigeria community in Italy to do? What do u want embassy to do? And what do u italian government to do to that man?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
delzbaba:
Ok so what do you want the Nigeria community in Italy to do? What do u want embassy to do? And what do u italian government to do to that man?

I do not think you are actually following this story at all it is the Italian government and police which keep the man of that the woman went to Nigeria to get married to the third husband. Why do white was in Nigeria getting married to another man the police contacted him and told him that your wife has a new marriage certificate. I believe the Italian police must be protecting him. I think the Nigerian government must come the situation down so that it doesn't end up like what happened in South Africa India or China to Nigerians. Know Nigeria must lose his life in Italy because of this rubbish woman
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Anybody with a better idea or suggestion
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
See this mumu sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by Abohboy: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Do you even have evidence for your claims?
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by Arigbabuwo21(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Just had to sign in to say put you in your place. What absolute illiterate! Do you really believe the utter tripe you just typed up there Nigerian government should apologize to the Italians because of one theirs killed a Nigerian Are you a slave to the Italians ?? Where is your dignity ?? Sold off for a few euros so you can feed “millions” back home ?? You really do need to check yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by seunlayi(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nice
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Abohboy:

Do you even have evidence for your claims?

Ask yourself how did you know the woman went to Nigeria to get married. And how did you know the woman already had a husband in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Arigbabuwo21:
Just had to sign in to say put you in your place. What absolute illiterate! Do you really believe the utter tripe you just typed up there Nigerian government should apologize to the Italians because of one theirs killed a Nigerian Are you a slave to the Italians ?? Where is your dignity ?? Sold off for a few euros so you can feed “millions” back home ?? You really do need to check yourself

Do you know how many Nigerians Italy is feeding. At least it's only is not the poverty capital of the world. Yes I might be sold out for a few euros but my business cannot suffer because of this woman. When you go to other people's country you must know as a Nigeria you are going there as a slave. Already the Italian police have been dealing with Nigerians mercilessly here do not make the situation worse for us. The man must be released immediately and he must be compensated for the stress which the lady gave him
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by Abohboy: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Ask yourself how did you know the woman went to Nigeria to get married. And how did you know the woman already had a husband in Nigeria

No you made a claim so now you need to bring evidence not me
Re: Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . by Abohboy: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Do you know how many Nigerians Italy is feeding. At least it's only is not the poverty capital of the world. Yes I might be sold out for a few euros but my business cannot suffer because of this woman. When you go to other people's country you must know as a Nigeria you are going there as a slave. Already the Italian police have been dealing with Nigerians mercilessly here do not make the situation worse for us. The man must be released immediately and he must be compensated for the stress which the lady gave him

Why're you acting like there aren't Nigerians enjoying life in Italy and who aren't loved by Italians like Osimhen

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Read.. Prophecy About Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra. / Sunnis Should Join Their Christian Brothers & Sisters To Celebrate Christmas / Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.