Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up (584 Views)

A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. / Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church / Getting Close To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Greetings good people of Nland. Please forgive my blunders and errors as my head is just heavy. My story comes abit long buh I've to summarize. Pls I Will need a serious and final solution or a good help to save me from spiritual forces after my life.

Let me not bored us with my life stories, it's very terrible and fustrations throughout and at a stage it was very clear and too big to be unnoticed.i sticked to my plans and hard life with hope it was all about normal life struggles and mistakes,even when I had and still views things going in my life as something is seriously wrong ,I held up and continue to struggle and believe maybe i wasn't getting the right things for my success and breakthrough.

I came from a good Christian family of low class civil servants, parents did their best to see us through the universities.it was a hopeful investment to them and I still believe this.buh judging the way things are going on with all their children, happiness is becoming a hard thing in my home.i understand no parents could ever be happy on such reality now.

I struggled after school to live up and maintain my plans.as my mates were going for NYSC two years ago, I wasn't
bothered and I was hopeful and happy to be out of school.

Before leaving school,I withheld my two years school fees for i had plans of starting up a business and hustle with it while I came back later possibly by 2 yrs time to do clearance nd serve also.i kept to this plan and travelled to gbana, it was Rossy for a start and all of a surden my capital started drying up nd I was reimbursed from home,not long again things came too hard and I sold all that's remaining to see transport fare back home, I falled back to Uber,(on a rental car)long story cut short it was a failed and fustrated hustle.was all abt pain and fustrations.i lost out as all the app companies permanently blocked me.i had to run back home before covid19 lock down to see from another angle what was happening to me..I went to few spiritualist to understand in clear terms the messages each of them sees in me.they were almost saying same things prophets and men of God had seen in me. I've under gone many deliverance and prayer houses,I brought my self up and repented in any way possible, at least am sure my problems re not related to my sins.all I got and keep getting is temporary deliverance.my life is wholly stagnant, nothing good comes from me or for me
.I've no single friend I can run to as my problems made me introvert,all my life I hardly smile.problems and crashed plans wouldn't allow me hav a serious relationship or girlfriend.as it adds more pain to me

I've prayed and fasted real good.like I've done my best part to save me if I can judge myself.

THE SPIRITUAL CURSE.
I had a calling and am possibly a great and wealthy man(every spiritualist and men of God I've met firstly sees and says this).

The native doctors says I have agwu.like
being gifted and called by gods (sorry dont know English name for this)
While men of God says i've calling to serve. buh this are not the problem as strong forces and curses rounded me from my father's house.

The problem is that there's a cursed in my life I need to break before I can even be normal to choose a gospel carrier or not.

In my village where I came from.all the men have this( agwu)and they're visually native doctors and up coming native doctors.no progress and development in the community at all.for you to even progress enough to eat 3 daily meal ,you have to worship gods including the immediate village gods.

This Gods is hell bent that I must worship nd serve it or it'll fustrate my life.my life is hell here.am jobless and hopeless,I resorted to (online) betting,it makes my life more and completely miserable as I can't hold up any money in my hand or account for a day without trying to double it nd it always ends worst and plungs me more deep into the mess of my life.

Mum keeps on borrowing to salvage me to an extent the lenders have started asking her what is really happening.my family is pilled of loans cos of me, I became too manipulative on them and I've kept the whole house stagnant for years.. recently they borrowed to help me again do clearance in school(200k)i did few and it still remains a year school fees.my family is in mess and deep loan cos of me.

I was not alone. My other siblings are suffering same dry hustle and fustrations
.my elder brother came back from Ghana after years of fruitless efforts and pains and aswered his call and became a pastor
. thought he's still struggling like us.

I eat alot in the dream.this is where my problems started and ended.once I eat, I can never even win a bet of 0.5odd.its all about failures and fustrations in my life.in all my hustles online and offline,once anything good or favour will come my way I must taste something in the dream and everything will be reversed and I remain where I was.

I need help please.even when I will be doing serious fasting and midnight prayers,I will still eat and nothing good happens to my life again.no single progress at all.

Please house I need help where I can get total deliverance so I can start life just like Normal person.am 27 and miserable
. please help me.

An tired of fasting and praying. Ive known my problem already.dont want to go through native doctors and their sacrifices..

I would appreciate your solution please.thanks
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Mood11: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
It is not even about what we have to tell you, it is about what you already see yourself as..

There's no magic to making it in life.. There's no manual...
And lemme quickly say it before righteousness will add his own;
If you refuse to know God for yourself, you will end up jumping from native doctor to soothsayers.
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Deicide: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
chichiana:

THE SPIRITUAL CURSE.
I had a calling and am possibly a great and wealthy man(every spiritualist and men of God I've met firstly sees and says this).
Works every time doesn't it grin

Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by BrighterMe: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by sam4noow(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
deep
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mood11:
It is not even about what we have to tell you, it is about what you already see yourself as..

There's no magic to making it in life.. There's no manual...
And lemme quickly say it before righteousness will add his own;
If you refuse to know God for yourself, you will end up jumping from native doctor to soothsayers.

Noted
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Go On 3 Days Dry Fasting & Prayer. Pray Against 1. Foundational Strongman Against Ur Progress In Life. 2. Pray Against Evil Forces Hindering Forces Ur Progress. I Want To Ask U. B4 U Embark On It. What Do U See Urself Doing In D Dream?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by kingxsamz(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
What you're suffering from is Mental Slavery . You have trapped your mind in these uselsss beliefs and delusions so much that you can't think straight.
This is life, and not everyone will make it in life.
There are so many skills you can learn online to make yourself useful and have enough change in your pocket, but instead you're wasting your time and seeking help from the wrong place.
There's no amount of fasting and prayer that will change your life.
The only thing that can change your life is hustle, luck, chance and opportunity.
There's no magic to being successful or comfortable.
Like I said, not everyone will make it in life.
Go and learn something.
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by kingxsamz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Truvel:
[s] Go On 3 Days Dry Fasting & Prayer. Pray Against 1. Foundational Strongman Against Ur Progress In Life. 2. Pray Against Evil Forces Hindering Forces Ur Progress. I Want To Ask U. B4 U Embark On It. What Do U See Urself Doing In D Dream? [/s]

Naso.
Dey there make pant dey wear you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Truvel:
Go On 3 Days Dry Fasting & Prayer. Pray Against 1. Foundational Strongman Against Ur Progress In Life. 2. Pray Against Evil Forces Hindering Forces Ur Progress. I Want To Ask U. B4 U Embark On It. What Do U See Urself Doing In D Dream?

Okay.i will still put up strength and do this 3 days fast and prayer,buh I always felt this power more than me.that power is really too big to fight.after my prayers it would always come back. I just want all this forces to be uproated once and for all.

Concerning your question,I I always see my self in a bad state where my school mates and friends Left me behind
I do dream about this several times even dreamt of it yesterday.it comes like a vision of the state of my life.

Sometimes I do dream of things that comes to reality though.
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
kingxsamz:
What you're suffering from is Mental Slavery . You have trapped your mind in these uselsss beliefs and delusions so much that you can't think straight.
This is life, and not everyone will make it in life.
There are so many skills you can learn online to make yourself useful and have enough change in your pocket, but instead you're wasting your time and seeking help from the wrong place.
There's no amount of fasting and prayer that will change your life.
The only thing that can change your life is hustle, luck, chance and opportunity.
There's no magic to being successful or comfortable.
Like I said, not everyone will make it in life.
Go and learn something.

When something is eating and blocking the luck, chance and opportunity
Then what do you say of it...I hustles up tight,I know what I do and I knew what was wrong.what many pastors and spiritualist sees all the time can never be over looked.my regret is been born to this town,buh I shall win this war
I had money before and like a dream it dried up.just two years ago i had a fat bank account and a car,but can't boarst of 1k on my pocket now..2 siblings travelled to and came back from Europe with nothing and struggling to even eat now.

I know and I went too wide to confirm what is happening to us
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
chichiana:

Okay.i will still put up strength and do this 3 days fast and prayer,buh I always felt this power more than me.that power is really too big to fight.after my prayers it would always come back. I just want all this forces to be uproated once and for all.

Concerning your question,I I always see my self in a bad state where my school mates and friends Left me behind
I do dream about this several times even dreamt of it yesterday.it comes like a vision of the state of my life.

Sometimes I do dream of things that comes to reality though.
4rm Ur Dream, It Obvious Dat It Has To Do With Stagnancy. U Are Behind, U Are Not Making Progress. Don't Worry, Just Try. Incase, Ur Strenght Can't Carry U Do 6 To 6 Fasting & Pray At Night Atleast An hour Or 2hours B4 Sleeping, Do Dis For 3days. When U Are Tru, Make Me Know.
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by kingxsamz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
chichiana:

When something is eating and blocking the luck, chance and opportunity
Then what do you say of it...I hustles up tight,I know what I do and I knew what was wrong.what many pastors and spiritualist sees all the time can never be over looked.my regret is been born to this town,buh I shall win this war
I had money before and like a dream it dried up.just two years ago i had a fat bank account and a car,but can't boarst of 1k on my pocket now..2 siblings travelled to and came back from Europe with nothing and struggling to even eat now.

I know and I went too wide to confirm what is happening to us

What's happening to you is called Life.
You're not the only one who is going through or who has gone through difficulties in life.
You keep eating in the dream because you fill your mind with delusional thoughts.
There's no curse on you, and like you said, you have fasted and prayed, yet nothing happened.
Wetin you dey find again?
Face reality and do the needful, wealth is not for everyone anyways.
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Truvel:
4rm Ur Dream, It Obvious Dat It Has To Do With Stagnancy. U Are Behind, U Are Not Making Progress. Don't Worry, Just Try. Incase, Ur Strenght Can't Carry U Do 6 To 6 Fasting & Pray At Night Atleast An hour Or 2hours B4 Sleeping, Do Dis For 3days. When U Are Tru, Make Me Know.

Okay thanks
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

What's happening to you is called Life.
You're not the only one who is going through or who has gone through difficulties in life.
You keep eating in the dream because you fill your mind with delusional thoughts.
There's no curse on you, and like you said, you have fasted and prayed, yet nothing happened.
Wetin you dey find again?
Face reality and do the needful, wealth is not for everyone anyways.

Noted
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Image123(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Brother, your serious and final solution is to accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and Saviour by repentance from sin and beginning to live a life that glorifies Him practically. Religious practices and superstitious beliefs alone can not avail in this situation.
By the way, it doesn't look like you have properly assessed your failures. By the way, anyone can fail, it can be a learning process for greater things so giving up to failure is not the way. Not properly learning from failure and trends is also not good. You need to sit and evaluate your past, your discipline, your planning, your records, your savings, your spending, your trainings, your competence. Do you have any of these facts in or about your failed businesses?

By the way again, everyone is great and have potential. We are all fearfully and wonderfully made, only few people tap deep enough into the gifts and potential given to them. So it is a default thing, don't let anyone sweep you away with you have a bright future. It's like saying the sun is in the sky. Everyone knows that. If they remind you, or encourage you with the fact, it's different. But someone acting like he was secretly told to reveal it to you is just wasting your time.
You are the same person that saved two years school fees but suddenly can't hold money for a day. Then you gamble/bet. And you are telling us someone is doing you. Oga, you are doing yourself. You have imbibe poor habits and dangerous lifestyle. Now you blame it on your village gods. Where were they when you finished university and served and bought car and travelled? You forgot to blame you. Your new found hobby of eating in the dream and the following bad luck are devil using your life to play ping pong. Who's fault? You. Who can help you, you. You need to repent and begin to live right. Fasting and prayers are just activities that are not the root to your help.
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by apstpaulg(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
go to the mountain to pray and fast for a clear vision, it's obvious u r having a wilderness experience, but if u don't thread wisely, seek God diligently (in isolation from unnecessary distraction), u might end up missing ur divine purpose (mission) on earth here.
if u are serious about getting wise counsel, then call me, cos i hv a vast experience on such case as ur own.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Image123:
Brother, your serious and final solution is to accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and Saviour by repentance from sin and beginning to live a life that glorifies Him practically. Religious practices and superstitious beliefs alone can not avail in this situation.
By the way, it doesn't look like you have properly assessed your failures. By the way, anyone can fail, it can be a learning process for greater things so giving up to failure is not the way. Not properly learning from failure and trends is also not good. You need to sit and evaluate your past, your discipline, your planning, your records, your savings, your spending, your trainings, your competence. Do you have any of these facts in or about your failed businesses?

By the way again, everyone is great and have potential. We are all fearfully and wonderfully made, only few people tap deep enough into the gifts and potential given to them. So it is a default thing, don't let anyone sweep you away with you have a bright future. It's like saying the sun is in the sky. Everyone knows that. If they remind you, or encourage you with the fact, it's different. But someone acting like he was secretly told to reveal it to you is just wasting your time.
You are the same person that saved two years school fees but suddenly can't hold money for a day. Then you gamble/bet. And you are telling us someone is doing you. Oga, you are doing yourself. You have imbibe poor habits and dangerous lifestyle. Now you blame it on your village gods. Where were they when you finished university and served and bought car and travelled? You forgot to blame you. Your new found hobby of eating in the dream and the following bad luck are devil using your life to play ping pong. Who's fault? You. Who can help you, you. You need to repent and begin to live right. Fasting and prayers are just activities that are not the root to your help.

Noted. thanks
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
apstpaulg:
go to the mountain to pray and fast for a clear vision, it's obvious u r having a wilderness experience, but if u don't thread wisely, seek God diligently (in isolation from unnecessary distraction), u might end up missing ur divine purpose (mission) on earth here.
if u are serious about getting wise counsel, then call me, cos i hv a vast experience on such case as ur own.

Apostle Paul Eshiet

Okay
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Who has a solution where I can get permanent deliverance from eating in the dream should help me pls.
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Destinyleads(f): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello @chichiana were you able to find solution and answers to your situation?
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by Immarocks(f): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Destinyleads post=104178557]Hello @chichiana were you able to find solution and answers to your situation?[/quote

I will like to know this too at OP
Re: Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
chichiana:
Who has a solution where I can get permanent deliverance from eating in the dream should help me pls.

@OP, look no further, just call Servant Vic 08153309479 of CCT. Deliverance Ministries and you will thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Man Feared Dead After Converting To Christianity / 'Cyclops' Puppy Born With One Eye, Two Tongues But No Nose Stuns Dog Owner (Pix) / Was JESUS Ok With Gluttony And Excess Drinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.