Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church (28699 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by IamHeWrites: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2019
Senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has said that four herdsmen were caught close to his church plotting an attack, Igbere TV reports.

The preacher said in a tweet late Tuesday that the suspected herdsmen could not be found in the police cell after they were handed over.

According to Suleman, the police said the herdsmen had been transferred to the headquarters.

“4 herdsmen were caught close to our church plotting an attack. We apprehended them and handed them to the police..only to get there today and they are no where to be found. The police says they have been handed to the headquarters,” he said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/815337/herdsmen-were-caught-plotting-attack-close-to-my-church-apostle-suleman-cries-out/

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by hisexcellency34: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2019
Why are you crying man of God?. Practice what you preach and Send down Holy Ghost thunder on them

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2019
#Say_no_to_RUGA in Yoruba land.

we're going to fight against this evil plan from Apc

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by jumper524(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
This is Nigeria, every indigenous tribe deserves the right to live freely across the country but when a specific tribe decides to perpetrate evil, it's only natural for other host communities to kick against them.
Nigerians didn't vote in buhari becos of fulani takenote..

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Zuorom: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Nigeria is a mess

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Zuorom: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2019
The tweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by jamace(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2019
It is foolhardy for indigenous peoples of Nigeria to handover any fulani caught in the act to the police. Police will do nothing to the fullani because they are protecting their job by being loyal to the C-in-C of the Fulani Republic of Nigeria.

Fulani does not report or handover indigenous people of Nigeria to the Nigeria police, so why should the indigenous people of Nigeria be foolish to handover fulani to the Nigeria police?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Daviddson(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2019
This is why Nigeria needs to have state police like it happens in other federated countries like Brazil, US, etc. This is even the best time to cure this Fulani menace, since the current president is also Fulani who can easily convince them to take to ranching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Tomide007: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Fulani Vs Hausa
Fulani Vs Yoruba
Fulani Vs igbo
Fulani Vs Benin
Fulani Vs ijaw
Fulani Vs barom
Is it only this tribe that we have in Nigeria? Haba. ......

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by EngrHumble(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why are you crying man of God?. Practice what you preach and Send down Holy Ghost thunder on them

You're not Smart!

Pls stop advertising ur Foolishness

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by PlayerMeji: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
The government should come and explain to us if they even know the numbers of herds men in Nigeria to warrant a RUGA settlement.

Do they think every single Nigerian is stupid and thoughtless, how can they make settlements for these people then think we would not remember these herdsmen do not own the cows.

What mode of communication has the government deployed to educate these herdsmen in the first place.

What guarantees do the RUGA resettlements give them that says we would not see herdsmen with their cows on the roads and in the farms of residents.

APC has shot themselves in the foot with this RUGA thing now PDP has enough materials to campaign with next time.

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by visijo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Prayer move's mountain but money move's women
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kill them
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by banio: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
RUGA settlement equals ISLAMIC caliphate

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by OMOTOWO(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
If I were you, I will just lock them in the prayer room for 8 weeks. By the time they pray for 8 weeks, they will be humbled

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by seangy4konji: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
They got a call from the dullars buhari...oga at the top that whether we like itnor not. Four years ..that suffer go bad.

Those illiterate have more say than anyone in this could try
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Ajeboter: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Mumu talk

16 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
God. Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by JimohMomoh: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
K
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Exempted: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nice one.....

Those guys want to tale over West gradually

Where is OPC self

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Petersamuel8(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
very useless set of people, don't even expect the cow government to make any meaningful decision

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Muzikluva(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tomide007:
Fulani Vs Hausa
Fulani Vs Yoruba
Fulani Vs igbo
Fulani Vs Benin
Fulani Vs ijaw
Fulani Vs barom
Is it only this tribe that we have in Nigeria? Haba. ......
Funny enough... The fulanis are not originally Nigerians and they have this evil entitlement mentality... They want to control wherever they find themselves.. Animals!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by MobilityExpress: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
J
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by VulgarLee(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cone heads will accept it soon

Wait till Hausas bribe into slavery
Judas of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Exempted: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Sorry we dont practice christianity like ur brothers ok

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by islandmoon: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
stop calling them herdsmen, bokoharam boys are already in

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by nogragra: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
jumper524:
This is Nigeria, every indigenous tribe deserves the right to live freely across the country but when a specific tribe decides to perpetrate evil, it's only natural for other host communities to kick against them.
Nigerians didn't vote in buhari becos of fulani takenote..
The same fate will meet with evil yanmiris among us as well.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
stories that never happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by emma321(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
stories that[url=noisemakers.com.ng] never happened [/url]but in the dreams
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin buhari na your mate??
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Ebonyigoodnews: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
And so what? Fulani owns Nigeria except Eastern part of the country. During the war the whole country united against Igbos today it is ur turn.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church by Yankee101: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
They are caught and released in conjunction with Buhari's government

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Go To Heaven With Tattoo ? / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.