Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB (2983 Views)

Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions / Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? / Free MTN 3.5 Gigabytes Of Data!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Skipogist: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB To Another Mtn User
A few days ago I made a post on How To Get Mtn Free Data – Get Mtn Mpulse 500MB For Free Daily which rock well before it gets blocked, but I am happy to tell that we have dug out another one which is more superb than the previous one.

With this new way of getting free Gigabytes, you can send up to 7GB to another Mtn Users, also with one Mtn Sim card you can transfer the Gigabytes to many Mtn line and the code is working fine with #0.00! balance.

What Can I Do With The Mtn Free 7 Gigabytes?

Browse and Download unlimited.
It only lasts for one Month
You can browse with it on PC/Tablet, Android, Apple phones, Symbian, and Java Phones with a simple configuration.
How Can I Learn How To Get The Gigabytes?

Continue Reading: https://skipogist.com/how-to-get-unlimited-gigabytes-on-mtn-for-free-how-to-transfer-up-to-7gb-to-another-mtn-user/#.X1Y2B_ko-DY

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by IAmSkinny: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
La click la go heaven.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by OneKinGuy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
LA click LA fall lagoon!

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Gamer999: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
If I click that link ehhhhh
Call me bascard

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by kpakpankolo: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
La click la lost Gigabytes

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Skipogist: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Gamer999:
If I click that link ehhhhh
Call me bascard
Ok
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Skipogist: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
kpakpankolo:
La click la lost Gigabytes
LA lie
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Skipogist: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
OneKinGuy:
LA click LA fall lagoon!
LA lie LA cheat LA work

1 Like

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Skipogist: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
IAmSkinny:
La click la go heaven.
La so
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by VistolFarm: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
I

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Fatbabyfart(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
VistolFarm:
How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB To Another Mtn User
A few days ago I made a post on How To Get Mtn Free Data – Get Mtn Mpulse 500MB For Free Daily which rock well before it gets blocked, but I am happy to tell that we have dug out another one which is more superb than the previous one.

With this new way of getting free Gigabytes, you can send up to 7GB to another Mtn Users, also with one Mtn Sim card you can transfer the Gigabytes to many Mtn line and the code is working fine with #0.00! balance.

It is time to enjoy what I have been enjoying for the past 7 days, I was not intended to drop this tweak this time around because it is what is really fetching a lot of money into the pocket of hackers now and nobody wishes to reveal the secret for free but I don’t blame them because most of them spent a lot of money to get the tweak.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram
Due to one of my recent post about How To Get Mtn Free 500MB And Accumulate Upto 30GB From My MtnApp which many people complain that is no more working while am still flexing with it, anyway, I decided to drop this one to replace it for you guys.

You can browse with it on PC/Tablet, Android, Apple phones, Symbian, and Java Phones with a simple configuration.

There are series codes for generating these Gigabytes, but I decide to share with you the best one among which is How You Can Transfer Up To 7GB To Another Mtn User at once for free.

I’m sorry, I don’t intend to stress you, but for security purposes, the code can’t be drop here.

For the full detail on how to get it done; drop your email address through the comment form below and the detail will be forwarded to you as soon as possible. Understand that the comment box will be closed as soon as we detect that the code is no more working.

When you came late and you met the comment box closed, please don’t drop your email in another thread as you did last term when I posted the Glo Chocolate Tweak. This is because I hate sending you outdated information.

Hope this info helps? Feel free to share this post with your friends using the Share buttons.

La send mail address, la wear adult pampers.

9 Likes

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by eteebanky: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
La click La contract coronavirus

6 Likes

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Skipogist: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

La send mail address, la wear adult pampers.
LA lie
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Skipogist: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
LA virus LA gone
eteebanky:
La click La contract coronavirus
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by eteebanky: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Skipogist:
LA virus LA gone
La mbappe, Mahrez, pogba La tested positive

5 Likes

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Lavoca: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin na kolo pipu full this thread. Make me sef follow; cOnTiNuE rEaDiNg

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by JoshOxborn: 2:52am On Sep 08, 2020
La click, La chop live lizard
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Freestainworld(m): 3:41am On Sep 08, 2020
op click on the link below on how to get sense
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Harry00(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2020
See all the las grin
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Petyr1: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2020
VistolFarm:

It is time to enjoy what I have been enjoying for the past 7 days, I was not intended to drop this tweak this time around because it is what is really fetching a lot of money into the pocket of hackers now and nobody wishes to reveal the secret for free but I don’t blame them because most of them spent a lot of money to get the tweak.

Click Here To Join Our Telegram
Due to one of my recent post about How To Get Mtn Free 500MB And Accumulate Upto 30GB From My MtnApp which many people complain that is no more working while am still flexing with it, anyway, I decided to drop this one to replace it for you guys.

There are series codes for generating these Gigabytes, but I decide to share with you the best one among which is How You Can Transfer Up To 7GB To Another Mtn User at once for free.

I’m sorry, I don’t intend to stress you, but for security purposes, the code can’t be drop here.

For the full detail on how to get it done; drop your email address through the comment form below and the detail will be forwarded to you as soon as possible. Understand that the comment box will be closed as soon as we detect that the code is no more working.

When you came late and you met the comment box closed, please don’t drop your email in another thread as you did last term when I posted the Glo Chocolate Tweak. This is because I hate sending you outdated information.

Hope this info helps? Feel free to share this post with your friends using the Share buttons.
this blogger na bastard. so after clicking on his link he/she want us to drop email again
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Skipogist: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
LA when LA lie
eteebanky:

La mbappe, Mahrez, pogba La tested positive
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Skipogist: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
angry
Lavoca:
grin na kolo pipu full this thread. Make me sef follow; cOnTiNuE rEaDiNg
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Skipogist: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
angry
Harry00:
See all the las grin
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by Zowee10(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
michealgeorge2606@protonmail.com
Re: How To Get Unlimited Gigabytes On Mtn For Free + How To Transfer Up To 7GB by AmosAkins: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
la mao cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Share The picture of the Home Screen On Your Phones. / Apple Iphone 5 Aluminum Shell Plagued By Chipping Issues / What Are The Things You Miss Most In This Nokia ? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.