Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Chelsea’s Third Kit For 2020/2021 Is The Worst Jersey A Top Club Has Ever Design - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea’s Third Kit For 2020/2021 Is The Worst Jersey A Top Club Has Ever Design (813 Views)

Meet Kanu Nwankwo's Son Who Plays For A Top Club In Europe / Ajax Release Third Kit Inspired By Bob Marley And 'three Little Birds' / Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea’s Third Kit For 2020/2021 Is The Worst Jersey A Top Club Has Ever Design by Jarhsmine10(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
The London Club officially announced its third jersey for the 2020/2021 season
Sentiment apart, this is the worst jersey have ever seen and it’s so disappointing it’s coming from a top team like Chelsea, same London with my Arsenal team.

Regardless, your jersey must depict your image, logo and speak more of your club. But instead, Chelsea decides to stand as low budget Barcelona or another Crystal Palace.

This is not nice in all aspect and the funniest part is against which team will this jersey match with? Never! Waste of resources and money.

TO SEE THE NEW JERSEY>>>

https://www.bruceenation.com/chelseas-third-kit-for-2020-2021-is-the-worst-jersey-a-top-club-has-ever-designed-do-you-agree/
Re: Chelsea’s Third Kit For 2020/2021 Is The Worst Jersey A Top Club Has Ever Design by JBiden: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sentiment apart, this is the worst jersey have ever seen and it’s so disappointing it’s coming from a top team like Chelsea, same London with my Arsenal team.

Regardless, your jersey must depict your image, logo and speak more of your club. But instead, Chelsea decides to stand as low budget Barcelona or another Crystal Palace.

This is not nice in all aspect and the funniest part is against which team will this jersey match with? Never! Waste of resources and money.

Do You Agree This Chelsea’s Third Jersey Is The Worst A Top Team Has Ever Designed?

https://www.bruceenation.com/chelseas-third-kit-for-2020-2021-is-the-worst-jersey-a-top-club-has-ever-designed-do-you-agree/

Re: Chelsea’s Third Kit For 2020/2021 Is The Worst Jersey A Top Club Has Ever Design by Gbest90(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
It's not really bad to be honest.
Re: Chelsea’s Third Kit For 2020/2021 Is The Worst Jersey A Top Club Has Ever Design by Cocoyamu: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Is my darling CFC trying to Barcelonarize?
Oh c'mon, I 8-2 see that. angry

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Ask A Bet9ja Question. So If You Bet They Give You These Odds Like 5.60 / Napoli Angry With Victor Osihmen After Pictures Of His Birthday Bash Surfaces / Sad For Manchester United Fans As Star Finally Bids Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.