Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira (642 Views)

Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months / What business can 300k do / What Type Of Business Can I Set Up With 2million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by Ninobraw(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
I just received 2 million naira from a friend. He sent it to me as a gift, when he was in Nigeria i helped him a lot. In fact we were more of a brother, people around thought we were Twins.

He relocated to Canada 5 yrs ago 90% of the funds spent on the traveling was mine. Anyway that not my main purpose of coming here for help.

please I want to know the business I can do with 2 million Naira and make good profit.
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by BlueOrange: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
K
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by Enwhen(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Better hustle more to join that 2milli and travel go meet him Canada ...

Presently , Biz is a risk in Nigeria ...50 -50 ...many are adding spiritual to it for sales and patronage .....many biz men are looking for this opportunity you have..act wisely...

For the biz.

Pick an environments convenient to you or a market...

Look at the the common needs and demands...

Draw out all the possible biz associated with them ..

Look for the best that is feasible and enough for the 2milli, don't invest all the 2milli at once , starts in stages, looking at the break even...

ADD GOD TO IT ... DONT LISTEN TO THOSE THAT MAY WANT TO INTRODUCE TO ONE SPIRITUALIST... The other day , we saw one eating bread and igbe, they are many of them , with various sacrifices... The economy is down, its not that easy ...tho , some are making it big genuinely. But it's not easy

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by Tesla369(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ninobraw:
I just received 2 million naira from a friend. He sent it to me as a gift, when he was in Nigeria i helped him a lot. In fact we were more of a brother, people around thought we were Twins.

He relocated to Canada 5 yrs ago 90% of the funds spent on the traveling was mine. Anyway that not my main purpose of coming here for help.

please I want to know the business I can do with 2 million Naira and make good profit.

Start 369 the key to the universe. You will be the one sending 2million to family and friends. Anywhere anytime you are the one to put a limit on your daily profit

Contact 070 69 67 29 59
Whats app
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by longetivity(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
op run for ur life, this people above me are scam.

I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by shamsin6300(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Purchase a land with half of the money, used the oda half to buy agricultural goods and sell.

NB: Agricultural products like maize, rice, guinea corn, millet etc and be selling it.
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by BlueOrange: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
op run for ur life, this people above me are scam.

I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK

Careful with your generalizations
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by longetivity(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
BlueOrange:

Careful with your generalizations
just watching a fellow nairalander back
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by BlueOrange: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
just watching a fellow nairalander back

I hear you. Just careful how you judge hastily please. I'll take off my comment
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Noodles business. Ask for the fastest selling and start trading.
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by TarOrfeeek: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
The Business of touching lives

OP do giveaway for NL members Jooor
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ninobraw:

I would just say this but if you aren't interested .. it's well..
I would advise you to go into snail rearing and mushrooms..
it's highly lucrative..
I bet with you.. you can't go broke..
only if you Learn it in a good place though..
I rear snail and mushrooms and I am proud to say this..I make at least 7 million naira per so months only on snail..
let to talk of combining snail and mushrooms..
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by Britishcoins(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
My brother I will tell you that 2 million naira in Nigeria business is like you are actually holding 200k, every week I do buy goods of 600k plus more than 1 million goods at shop and I feel like paupa in the business, the money is still small.

But if well ventured you can make 15k profit daily....
Re: Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira by uthlaw: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Leave the country or go into agriculture.

(1) (Reply)

Free Pmp/capm Seminar! / Public Speaking / Has Anyone Come Across Matt Ventura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.