Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

"The Wilderness Experience"(the Journey Of Prophet's) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Wilderness Experience"(the Journey Of Prophet's) (133 Views)

Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel / What Happened To Me When I Attempted A Forty-day Dry Fast In The Wilderness / Tribulations And Wilderness Experience: Are They The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Wilderness Experience"(the Journey Of Prophet's) by apstpaulg(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Anyone who travels the "spiritual path" of sanctification (ministerial call of God) will ultimately discover something called "wilderness experience". It is important to note that God put's u there, not because of sin, but the wilderness experience is where God hides u from public view and moulds u for his Purpose.

For more info, contact me (Apostle (Prophet) Paul Eshiet), on how u can attend our minister's rivival tagged "NEW GLORY", coming up on the 8th oct, next month, in my ministry "MOUNTAIN OF PRAISE AND GLORY", Ikirun, Osun State.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
08142304453 , 08025171023

Stay blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Delivered From 12 Years Of Sexual Immorality / Our Glorious Inheritance In Christ Part One (video) / The True Test Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.