Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,423 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! (6992 Views)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / Hundreds Queue To See The Former Libyan Leader lying Dead In Cold Storage / Gadhafi Son And Grandchildren Killed As Nato Targets The Libyan Leader's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by simplymee: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2011
THAT guy is not good oooo.after all he has done, him still get mouth ooooo
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2011
I can't believe that someone is saying that the fact that there are Nigerians in Libya shows that the Country is good, lol there are foreigners in every Country and we all know our Nigerian brothers and sisters, some of them can even travel to hell if given a chance. By the way since we have Americans, Europeans, Chinese e.t.c in Nigeria I guess going by your "reasoning" Nigeria is doing well too
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2011
Gadafill is scared by the opposition now, judging him by the context of his words, comparing himself to the Queen of England so that the European Union will not sanction him and Switzerland will not freeze his family assets, also blaming osama for September 11 attack, so that Obama will not attack, all this is a sign that his government is down, and the opposition is growing with upper hand, but i fear he may use biological weapons he have in west, east and south of Tripoli to destroy himself and the people around him, so there will be no trace of his genocide.
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2011
Gadafii you are going down in Jesus Name.

By the power that is greater than all powers, by the power of God Almighty Jehovah, Gadaffi you are down in less than a week in Jesus Name.

for the bible said and I quote in Matthew 7:7 " Ask, and it shall be given you; seek,and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Oh lord I asked on behalf of the Great people of Libya who have oppose the oppression Satan brought to them through Gadaffi, that you will up root Gadaffi and all is associate and Install a new government of peace,, love, equity, fairness and freedom for all the people of Libya in Jesus. (Amen)
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Blazing99: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ H$LBroker

You're such a shallow-minded religious bigot. Could you please tell me a God-approved leader?

Obama who backs homosexuals and abortion rights
Jonathan who's corrupt and has corrupt associates running the country to the detriments of people like you?

Ghadaffi like every world leader has his flaws which includes the fact that he's a terrorist sponsor and proud mothafocka, but I choose to look at his strengths which outweigh his flaws. He made Libya the great nation it is. He put the wealth of the people in their hands. What's happening in Libya is pretty unfortunate, but it is bound to happen. Dictatorship is very fragile in the world we live today.

Best case scenario I see Ghadaffi using force to reclaim the whole Libya under his rule.
Mild case scenario I see Libya being divided
Worst case scenario - CIVIL WAR shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by cap28: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
LadyT:

Cap28 please shut up Gaddafi is a crazy old goat who will kill his own people to stay in power.

I cant stand idiots who live in the west yet wont stop saying how evil the west is. If your own homeland is so great why dont you go back there then or are you not living in the west because our own leaders are so greedy they have ruined our homelands!

Rubbish and nonsense

Will you shut that hole you call a mouth.

Did you carry out a psychiatric assessment on Gadaffi to discovr that he is crazy?  Can a crazy man run a country for 42 years, make it self sufficient, modernise it, provide social services and full employment to its citizens and survive 15 years of economic embargoes imposed on it from the west?

Do yourself a favour and start using your brain, you owe it to yourself to stop being dependant on whitey to make decisions for you.

Do you think everyone is like you who is grateful to be in the west doing the menial jobs that whitey doesnt want to do himself?

So because im in the west i have no right to point out the evil and wicked things they have been doing around the world?  see how stu.pidly you reason, if you were intelligent you would know that nigeria is still a slave to western economic oppression.

Before you run to defend your white master educate yourself about how they have destroyed nigeria, Shell is in nigeria making billions in profits from our oil resources whilst causing terrible environmental degradation in the whole of the niger delta region, have they offered to clean up their mess or  build infrastructure in the area?  No, but dummy's like you say i should not criticise them.

Western owned financial institutions are in nigeria dictating to the nigerian govt and telling them to devalue our currency so that the average nigerian will be reduced to destititution and you have the nerve to run to defend these satanic people - ignorance is a disease and it kills, it will do you a world of good if you opened  your eyes and started finding out the truth about how the white man feels about you.
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2011
Story, story, if Libya is so wonderful and Gaddafi has done such wonderful things why didn't you go there instead of the West. Abi University no dey there? In fact from your admiration am sure there are more employment oppourtunities there. I beg hurry up and pls send us a postcard. Yeye people, the west is this and that yet they will be queuing at the embassies
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Konjour(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
Each to his/her own,though, my personal thoughts stand in my stead : Any ''leader'' who imposes himself on the same people he governs(and i don't bleeping care if his gov't is the best Libya has ever seen) by depriving them of their free thoughts,speech and acts, a ''leader'' who believes that the best way to quell an uprising among his own kin and brethren is by sending armed fighter jets to shell out protesters, and even going as far as utilising his contacts in hiring 'mercenaries' to come and wage war against his civilians,cuz they do not want him to continue ruling THEM after forty-two years(42) freakin' years, the same shithole that ordered that 270 innocent men and women of free birth be shelled out of life in Lockerbie a couple of decades ago, the same bastard that wanted Nigeria to split up in two, so that he's gonna acquire unrivalled headway in the Oil and Gas markets of Africa. That fu.cker has done enough to see him flown by a chartered luxury airplane into the heart of hell. And if there's anything i know about God and nature's forces, its that innocent blood is sacred and will always have the backing of these two super powers to avenge itself up to the tenth generation of the guilty vis-a-vis the unwritten laws of Karma. Gaddafi has definitely bitten more than he can chew and now he'll have to lie in his own bed of worms. I,unusually,hope he'll be usurped soon and even his corpse will not be given a honourable burial. Shalom! angry
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by seyibrown(f): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
Libya is so good Nigerians are in Libya!  grin . . . you are talking about the 'non-arab/black african' immigration offenders in prisons and slums, bro?  grin Ghaddafi is so good he has killed and will continue to kill as many people as want him to step down! That line of reasoning na wa o!
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by LadyT(f): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
cap28:

Will you shut that hole you call a mouth.

Did you carry out a psychiatric assessment on Gadaffi to discovr that he is crazy? Can a crazy man run a country for 42 years, make it self sufficient, modernise it, provide social services and full employment to its citizens and survive 15 years of economic embargoes imposed on it from the west?

Do yourself a favour and start using your brain, you owe it to yourself to stop being dependant on whitey to make decisions for you.

Do you think everyone is like you who is grateful to be in the west doing the menial jobs that whitey doesnt want to do himself?

So because im in the west i have no right to point out the evil and wicked things they have been doing around the world? see how stu.pidly you reason, if you were intelligent you would know that nigeria is still a slave to western economic oppression.

Before you run to defend your white master educate yourself about how they have destroyed nigeria, Shell is in nigeria making billions in profits from our oil resources whilst causing terrible environmental degradation in the whole of the niger delta region, have they offered to clean up their mess or build infrastructure in the area? No, but dummy's like you say i should not criticise them.

Western owned financial institutions are in nigeria dictating to the nigerian govt and telling them to devalue our currency so that the average nigerian will be reduced to destititution and you have the nerve to run to defend these satanic people - ignorance is a disease and it kills, it will do you a world of good if you opened your eyes and started finding out the truth about how the white man feels about you.

You are full of crap seriously ode. You need to go home and stop sending messages from the comfort of your western home!

Shameless fool. I know you will respond with more crap but thats ok I cannot reason with and inbred who thinks some old crazy goat killing his own people like animals is somehow showing the west up for what it is.

Were alasho grin
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by cap28: 2:25am On Feb 26, 2011
Konjour:

Each to his/her own,though, my personal thoughts stand in my stead : Any ''leader'' who imposes himself on the same people he governs(and i don't bleeping care if his gov't is the best Libya has ever seen) by depriving them of their free thoughts,speech and acts, a ''leader'' who believes that the best way to quell an uprising among his own kin and brethren is by sending armed fighter jets to shell out protesters, and even going as far as utilising his contacts in hiring 'mercenaries' to come and wage war against his civilians,cuz they do not want him to continue ruling THEM after forty-two years(42) freakin' years, the same shithole that ordered that 270 innocent men and women of free birth be shelled out of life in Lockerbie a couple of decades ago, the same naughty person that wanted Nigeria to split up in two, so that he's gonna acquire unrivalled headway in the Oil and Gas markets of Africa. That fu.cker has done enough to see him flown by a chartered luxury airplane into the heart of hell. And if there's anything i know about God and nature's forces, its that innocent blood is sacred and will always have the backing of these two super powers to avenge itself up to the tenth generation of the guilty vis-a-vis the unwritten laws of Karma. Gaddafi has definitely bitten more than he can chew and now he'll have to lie in his own bed of worms. I,unusually,hope he'll be usurped soon and even his corpse will not be given a honourable burial. Shalom! angry

Spare me the sermon.

Was it Gadaffi who invaded a sovereign state (Iraq) in order to appropriate trillions of dollars worth of oil?

Did he also impose an economic embargoe against a Sovereign state (Iraq) which led to the death of 250,000 children each year from malnutrition and starvation?

How about the "shock and awe" bombings which killed thousands of iraqis at the start of the second gulf war in 2003, was Gaddaffi responsible for that too?

I suppose he is also responsible for showering down the landmines, cluster bombs and white phosphorous that kill innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan  on a daily basis even as we speak?

while you are busy condemning Gadaffi, make sure you include George W Bush, Tony Blair, Condoleeza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell and other murderous b.astar.ds who have been responsible for launching some of the most barbaric attacks against defenceless and innocent human beings in history.

By the way who do you think sold Gadaffi all those helicopter gunships, guns, drones, tear gas - take a wild guess - let me help you out - Britain,   and you know what? they even trained his elite forces - so while your bursting a gasket take a minute out to understand who the real villains are in this whole situation.
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2011
So since the west is bad, its ok for Gaddafi to be bad, nice reasoning . I guess we can all go around killing and committing crimes afterall there will always be someone we can point at and say hey he's worse than me! The funny thing though is that the evil west committed all these "crimes" against other nations but Gaddafi is killing his own people, not exactly a smart move. That has always being the problem with African leaders, they sell out, kill and victimise there own citizens and then we blame the good old west for all Africa's problems.
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by thameamead(f): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2011
'''''''''
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by cap28: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2011
tatiana009:

So since the west is bad, its ok for Gaddafi to be bad, nice reasoning . I guess we can all go around killing and committing crimes afterall there will always be someone we can point at and say hey he's worse than me! The funny thing though is that the evil west committed all these "crimes" against other nations but Gaddafi is killing his own people, not exactly a smart move. That has always being the problem with African leaders, they sell out, kill and victimise there own citizens and then we blame the good old west for all Africa's problems.

Gadaffi is defending his regime from overthrow by western sponsored elements, attempting to overthrow a govt is a treasonous offence that normally earns you either a death sentence or life imprisonment.  If a group of people rose up in the US today and started protesting against the govt they would be branded terrrorists.  Under US law (the patriot act), terrorists can be held indefinitely without charge - the penalty for being a terrorist in the US is life imprisonment or the death penalty (depending on the state in which you perpetrated the alleged offence).

the nigerian govt has killed it own citizens on numerous occassions but the west didnt give a damn.

Shell, a british and dutch owned oil company ordered the nigerian govt to fire on and kill unarmed protesters in the niger delta region, they ordered obasanjo to send troops to odi and gbamaratu to kill and burn the houses of protesters who were simply asking for a share in the oil wealth in their region, did the west give a damn about that?  Did bbc, cnn, al jazeera, msnbc carry the story?

Open  your eyes and understand what is happening here, the west are seeking to overthrow Gadaffi and replace his regime with a puppet regime that willl give them free and easy access to the oil reserves.  Libya has the largest oil reserves in Africa , many of it untapped, the economy of the US is in tatters, they are virtually bankrupt and they need access to cheap oil, also China is about to overtake them as a world superpower they are now desperate and will do anything to hold onto their position of world superpower.

If someone like Gadaffi were in office in nigeria, i can assure you that nigeria would be next on the list of regimes designated for overthrow.
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2011
God help Bash Ali out of Libya and the rest of Nigerians over there, Bash Ali went to see Gadaffi about the money he needed to fight, which he can't get from Nigeria Government, but he wasn't lucky to get out before the problem started, pray for Bash Ali and others in Libya to get out of there safely
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2011
Please stop peddling lies, no one is jailed or accused of terrorism simply based on protesting if you have evidence to support your accusation please enlighten me. Before one can be labelled a terrorist in the US or Uk the government will have evidence that the person is planning or has executed an attack, there are loads of protests in the West all the time and you don't see them sending the protesters to jail. I am yet to hear of any country in the west sending jet fighters to execute its citizens lipsrsealed, unarmed men, women and children. Did Gaddafi find any evidence to suggest that any of the protesters is actually planning or executing attacks? the protests were by large peaceful and did not require killings. By the way it is unconstitutional for any government to hire non citizens (mercenaries) to kill its citizens. If he had a case,the people should have been arrested then the state will decide, mass killings is never justified.

For me my main interest lies not in the politics of who is trying to otherthrow whom and whatever part you think the west is playing. The point here is the human rights violations, i cannot support human beings like myself being killed in the masses without due process or just cause.  If these crimes were being committed by a President from the west my feelings would still be the same.

By the way, i will stop humouring you till you move to Libya and put your money where your mouth is. I have already told you, since Libya is so wonderful am sure you can get a job or university there (whatever it is you are doing in the west). For now you're just a coward who sits behind his computer in the west and preaches about how terrible the same west is. Do you think if you were in Libya you would dare open your mouth and make anti-government comments as a citizen talkless of a foreigner? that is one of the many benefits you have gotten from the west, freedom of speech and the Libyans would also like to experience.

please send us a postcard from Libya  grin
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2011
Blazing99:

@ H$LBroker

You're such a shallow-minded religious bigot. Could you please tell me a God-approved leader?

Obama who backs homosexuals and abortion rights
Jonathan who's corrupt and has corrupt associates running the country to the detriments of people like you?

Ghadaffi like every world leader has his flaws which includes the fact that he's a terrorist sponsor and proud mothafocka, but I choose to look at his strengths which outweigh his flaws. He made Libya the great nation it is. He put the wealth of the people in their hands. What's happening in Libya is pretty unfortunate, but it is bound to happen. Dictatorship is very fragile in the world we live today.

Best case scenario I see Ghadaffi using force to reclaim the whole Libya under his rule.
Mild case scenario I see Libya being divided
Worst case scenario - CIVIL WAR shocked shocked shocked

I wasn't trained to abuse people online or offline because my father and mother did a great job to give me home training, and education, so I will not abuse you, but the fact still remain that Libyans are just 6 million people compare to Lagos state population, and Libya earn more than Nigeria in Oil, but Fashola is more even respected by Lagosian in less than for 4 years than Gadaffi that have rule is people with Iron for 42 years, more than 4 decades.

So you are supporting Gadaffi, you are supporting the green flag, you are supporting slavery, you like evil, answering your question Daniel, Joseph, Neslon Mandela can all be categorized as God approved Leaders, what is your next question? and my question that you must answered is what is great about Libya, the people have no freedom and that is what they clamoring for, and God will give them freedom, please remember to answer my question.
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by cap28: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2011
tatiana009:

Please stop peddling lies, no one is jailed or accused of terrorism simply based on protesting if you have evidence to support your accusation please enlighten me. Before one can be labelled a terrorist in the US or Uk the government will have evidence that the person is planning or has executed an attack, there are loads of protests in the West all the time and you don't see them sending the protesters to jail.I am yet to hear of any country in the west sending jet fighters to bomb its citizens lipsrsealed, unarmed men, women and children. Did Gaddafi find any evidence to suggest that any of the protesters is actually planning or executing attacks? the protests were by large peaceful and did not require killings. By the way it is unconstitutional for any government to hire non citizens (mercenaries) to kill its citizens. If he had a case,the people should have been arrested then the state will decide, mass killings is never justified.

For me my main interest lies not in the politics of who is trying to otherthrow whom and whatever part you think the west is playing. The point here is the human rights violations, i cannot support human beings like myself being killed in the masses without due process or just cause.  If these crimes were being committed by a President from the west my feelings would still be the same.

By the way, i will stop humouring you till you move to Libya and put your money where your mouth is. I have already told you, since Libya is so wonderful am sure you can get a job or university there (whatever it is you are doing in the west). For now you're just a coward who sits behind his computer in the west and preaches about how terrible the same west is. Do you think if you were in Libya you would dare open your mouth and make anti-government comments as a citizen talkless of a foreigner? that is one of the many benefits you have gotten from the west, freedom of speech and the Libyans would also like to experience.

please send us a postcard from Libya  grin

You dont sound as if you know much hence your clueless rambling, if as you say the US govt only arrests potential terrorists and jails them when they have evidence , why did the US govt under George Bush's tenure suspend habeas corpus which is a  principle tenet of the US constitution?

Why did they also enact the Military Commissions act 2006?

Here is what the above legislation enables the US govt to do:

[b]The bill grants the President of the United States almost unlimited authority in establishing and conducting military commissions to try persons held by the U.S., and considered to be "unlawful enemy combatants" in the Global War on Terrorism. In addition, the Act suspends the right of "unlawful enemy combatants" to present, or to have presented in their behalf, writs of habeas corpus.

The definition of "unlawful enemy combatant" is very broad and includes anyone engaged in peaceful protest:

"The term 'unlawful enemy combatant' means —
(i) a person who has engaged in hostilities or who has purposefully and materially supported hostilities against the United States or its co-belligerents who is not a lawful enemy combatant (including a person who is part of the Taliban, al-Qaida, or associated forces); or
(ii) a person who, before, on, or after the date of the enactment of the Military Commissions Act of 2006, has been determined to be an unlawful enemy combatant by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal or another competent tribunal established under the authority of the President or the Secretary of Defense."

Also since you are concerned about human rights violations why is the US govt holding thousands of prisoners in an illegal detention centre known as Guantanamo bay indefinitely without charge and why does the US and Britain send political prisoners to countries like Egypt, Somalia and Syria to be tortured despite not being convicted of any criminal offences?

Your problem is you can't think, you have been conditioned to follow like most african people and this is why you will remain a victim for life, obey and follow without question, i now realise that mental enslavement is actually worse than physical enslavement.
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2011
Your problem is that like all unintelligient folks you cannot argue without throwing insults around like a little girl. Did we not all condemn the US for the acts you mention and we will continue to do so but this thread is about Gaddafi and not the US. Feel free to start a thread about the US and their atrocities but no sane person will expect us not to condemn what is wrong just because other people also do what is wrong! If Obama starts killing his own citizens the whole world would condemn him. What is wrong is wrong regardless of who does it. Anyway I don't expect anything intelligient from a person who hides in the west, hypocrite hurry up and go to libya or else go back home and learn manners
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by cap28: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2011
^^^^^^

look who's talking!!!

You sheepishly jump on the bandwagon crying more than the bereaved about a situation that you do not fully understand, did you call for Obasanjo to resign or flee into exile when he sent troops to massacre people in Odi and Gbamaratu?

1 million africans died in Rwanda in 1994 following the UN's unwillingness to comitt troops to that region to protect people, where were your crocodile tears then?

As we speak 3 million people have been killed in the Congo as a result of a US sponsored war over mineral resources in eastern congo, why arent you up in arms about that?

No, the only time you remember to feel outrage and anger is when the western press operate you like a remote control and tell you when to get angry, - you're a joke, my friend!!!
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2011
He he he, all this from a person who ran away to the "evil west" lol go to Libya my friend or keep quiet.
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Konjour(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2011
cap28:

Spare me the sermon.

Was it Gadaffi who invaded a sovereign state (Iraq) in order to appropriate trillions of dollars worth of oil?

Did he also impose an economic embargoe against a Sovereign state (Iraq) which led to the death of 250,000 children each year from malnutrition and starvation?

How about the "shock and awe" bombings which killed thousands of iraqis at the start of the second gulf war in 2003, was Gaddaffi responsible for that too?

I suppose he is also responsible for showering down the landmines, cluster bombs and white phosphorous that kill innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan  on a daily basis even as we speak?

while you are busy condemning Gadaffi, make sure you include George W Bush, Tony Blair, Condoleeza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell and other murderous b.astar.ds who have been responsible for launching some of the most barbaric attacks against defenceless and innocent human beings in history.

By the way who do you think sold Gadaffi all those helicopter gunships, guns, drones, tear gas - take a wild guess - let me help you out - Britain,   and you know what? they even trained his elite forces - so while your bursting a gasket take a minute out to understand who the real villains are in this whole situation. 
Say whatever you may, you have your opinions and i have mine,btw, i didn't tag you in my post which indicates that i a'int giving you a sermon, ok. Gaddafi is a sick son of a bi.t.ch who's luxury 42 year ride in power has unfortunately come to an abrupt end and i can't wait to see a lot of libyans jubilating after that power drunk maggot has been bombed out of life. Shalom.  angry
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by cap28: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2011
Konjour:

Say whatever you may, you have your opinions and i have mine,btw, i didn't tag you in my post which indicates that i a'int giving you a sermon, ok. Gaddafi is a sick son of a bi.t.ch who's luxury 42 year ride in power has unfortunately come to an abrupt end and i can't wait to see a lot of libyans jubilating after that power drunk maggot has been bombed out of life. Shalom.  angry

He may be a sick so.n of a bi.tch to you but at least he was able to cater for his citizens, they didnt have to run away to live in europe like many nigerians in order to live like human beings.

If Gadaffi is a sick son of a bitc.h, that means Obasanjo and Babangida are unhinged psychopathic bastar.ds because not only have they been guilty of killing their own citizens as well but they have colluded with the west to steal billions of dollars of their own nations wealth and salted it away in foreign banks.

Babangida and Obasanjo are worth billions of dollars in stolen oil revenue and are free to walk around in nigeria without fearing for their lives, doesnt that make nigerians the dumbest cowards on the face of the planet?

They say remove the log in your own eye before you talk about the speck in someone else's.
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Kenistry(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
then he wil die soon, just watch n see
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Acapunture: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
Gaddafi should listen to his people , let the people choose their own leader ,,
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2011
Why cant we argue objectively. No one is supporting Gadaffi sit tight regime rather people are concerned by the effects of a war in country where there is no real democratic structure in place and vultures (US-BRITAIN-FRANCE and others, under the guise of no fly zone) are waiting in the wings for the spoils of war :>OIL. IRAQ IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE!
Re: Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! by Augustinaz(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
Garbage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We think that Osama Bin Laden 'death Photo' Is A Fake / Dirty Politics: Nude Photos Of Rwanda’s Female Presidential Candidate Leaked / Ethiopian Prime-Minister Meles Zenawi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.