Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Bury Me On A Sunday - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bury Me On A Sunday (304 Views)

When You Are Tempted To Bury... / What A Sunday / A Moments Of Clarity On A Sunday Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bury Me On A Sunday by Brown999: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Once upon a time, a city of love, a city of harmony, a peaceful city is now a disaster
The great city of kano is surrounded with mighty walls, preventing the enemies from invading the peace of the solid city, yet the strong walls of kano could not save them, from the foes hungry rifles and swords.
A sea of young lads with rifles and knives shouting, we don't want Christians in kano, we don't want ibo's and yoruba's in kano. It is the will of Allah to kill, Allah has a yes to it.
A beautiful city is now a tragedy, where masses live in fear. Hope for the future. Kano is the future.
@Brownsugar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recommended: The Lean Start Up By Eric Ries / Unexpected Result / On The Other Shore - Tolulope Adegoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.